GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 News is insensitive to everyone, the National Enquirer of San Diego news as I like to call them. Ruining lives everyday! Bravo for KNSD!

And great catch on the Car2go, hmm_what_if? Your posts always get me thinking!

THANK YOU gettez!!!! I know I will be sound asleep by then :countsheep: And also thank you for bumping the story. I totally understand the KGTV teasers so anything you hear would be so appreciated!

:shush: Quietly typing as not to wake you. :smile:

Just heard on 10News about the family starting a web site and the site address they mentioned. Now, I'm reading what you all have to say about the news stations here. It's interesting

10 News is insensitive to everyone, the National Enquirer of San Diego news as I like to call them. Ruining lives everyday! Bravo for KNSD!

And great catch on the Car2go, hmm_what_if? Your posts always get me thinking!

I wish I would have have known that :/ I think the Enquirer may have more empathy and class.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Before I turn in for the night, I'd wish to thank all of those who've left me kind comments.
It wasn't my desire to ignore them. I'm just here to help solve a most disturbing act of inhumanity perpetrated by the very lowest of all creatures; to bring that person to justice; and help find closer for the families.
The organization, "Crime Stoppers" needs some improvements. (Personally, I'd like to just be able to send in my tip via direct email and not have to go through all the secret codes and handshakes BS).

Having said that, I wish you all to know the press release tonight had nothing to do with the investigation. I'm pretty sure the detectives have some leads they're keeping tight lipped about and not sharing with the public or the family.
The reasoning for this is "Prosecution". You can arrest someone, but you're going to need to be very careful you have enough evidence to warrant the arrest; and make the charges stick...

Before I turn in for the night, I'd wish to thank all of those who've left me kind comments.
It wasn't my desire to ignore them. I'm just here to help solve a most disturbing act of humanity at its very lowest and closer for the families.
The organization, "Crime Stoppers" needs some improvements. I'd like to just be able to send in my tip via direct email and not have to go through all the secret codes and handshakes BS.

Having said that, I wish you all to know the press release tonight had nothing to do with the investigation. I'm pretty sure the detectives have some leads they're keeping tight lipped about and not sharing with the public or the family. The reasoning for this is "Prosecution". You can arrest someone, but your going to need to be very careful you have enough evidence to warrant the arrest and make the charges stick...

Agreed. Have a good night. I think when the public gets to know how nice the family is and what a tragedy it really is. I can't imagine how the family feels or how they can feel safe. Let's just hope raising the reward will bring justice but it's such an unfair burden to place on the family to come up with more money. It's almost like blackmail :/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I first came involved in this matter when I realized the young lady murdered went by the first name, "Ilona". I owning a Russian website and living in San Diego immediately said to myself, "she's Russian", maybe I can help?
So I contacted Ilona's mother Inga through a Russian social network she belongs to and offered her free use of my website should she need it.
She never responded...
The offer still stands...
And believe me, I care.

There is another case, the Holly Bobo case. LE has pretty much known who was responsible, yet could not prove it, The reward was raised to $250K quite some time ago. But almost 3 years after the fact, they finally made an arrest this last week. So, knowing things and proving things are two different things entirely.

If they bring a case to trial and lose, they don't get another bite at the apple. JMO's

Thanks for posting the links sharing everyone's insight! Without a doubt I'm sure LE has leads/information that they cannot share because of the ongoing investigation. I can only hope and pray it does not take as long as Holly Bobo's case to come to fruition. Thank you hmm_what_if? for sharing your story. In San Diego we have a large presence from Russia and I know they network together. If bestinthewest can pass the information on to the family I hope Ilona's mother takes advantage of the offer. Since she is not physically here in SD it may provide a way to lessen that gap for her if nothing else. hmm_what_if? is your website simply a social network in format? Thanks again for sharing everyone!

The offer to the families and friends of Ilona, Gianni and Salvatore is as follows...
I'm willing to dedicate "unlimited space"; for as long as it's needed; in any and all capacity as it is needed; "free of charge" for as long as I own my website...(I have no plans of selling).
This is in no way, shape or form a plug for the site. That's why until we're asked by the families themselves to assist, we will not reveal ourselves.

But once we do, "it's on!"
These were three loving, caring, intellectual, law abiding, hard working, faithful young people and the beloved children from families of the same character. We intend to help to the best of our abilities provide a Memorial to their lives.

We also must find the killer(s).

The media isn't going to solve this. Their clues aren't considered clues. Any knowledge they have privy to our own is usually leaked and the sources rarely revealed. As far as the police protecting 'snitches' goes...that question is irrelevant and not helpful, (no offense). Lets stick to the facts. Explore the possibilities. (and the impossibilities).

Having cancelled my Cable TV service over a year ago I was unaware AMW (America's Most Wanted) was cancelled by the Lifetime Network (after having been dropped by FOX).
This show was going to be my next suggestion...
Actually, I had wondered why our case hadn't been picked up? Now I know.
We need something like AMW to get the story out.

We have a child killer on the loose.
These three young adults were, are, and always will be...someone's 'children'.

I really haven't found anywhere else online discussing this case. If there is, I'm not aware of it. So I suggest we make every effort to move forward, drop the wasted effort debating the distrust of police and squash the politics.

Tomorrow, I'm going to sift through all the (known) facts concerning the case then create a fresh detailed "timeline of events".
When it's finished, I'll post it here so everyone can help develop possible scenarios.

I believe finding answers to - "How, What, When and Where" will lead us to "Who and Why"....it's a good place to start.

<Mod Snip>
Thanks...

I think we need more shows and interest in what's really going on in our communities. They did have some news show devoted to this area's crime, and criminals-to-be-on-the-lookout-for, but I haven't seen that show lately. It's distressing to hear three young people lost their lives during the holiday season in a nearby mall, and maybe there's a suspect, but no pics or sketches yet and no clues to where the investigation has been leading. Praying for the Family and Friends to stay strong.

...snipped...Having cancelled my Cable TV service over a year ago...snipped

:what: Wow, that's what I want to do. Been thinking about getting a roku or some other streaming device. Do you watch internet streaming on your tv? I've watched a lot of trials via the internet. Sorry, off topic, but I'm curious as my name suggests. :smile:

snipped by me or SBM

I haven't had cable or satellite in years and am surviving just fine! We get local tv via old school antenna, and stream Netflix through the playstation. A roku or some blu ray players will do the same.
:what: Wow, that's what I want to do. Been thinking about getting a roku or some other streaming device. Do you watch internet streaming on your tv? I've watched a lot of trials via the internet. Sorry, off topic, but I'm curious as my name suggests. :smile:

snipped by me or SBM

<modsnip>

I believe LE already has the DNA results from Gianni's car. I think there is a myth that when LE gets DNA from a case they just go run it through a national database until they find a match. That just is not done without a POI or suspect. If the POI is not "in the system" from not being involved in previous criminal activity, there would not be a "match" anyway. The same even with fingerprints. IMO

IF LE has a POI in mind they cannot just go around willy nilly asking people "can I have a DNA swab" from you. There has to be just cause to get a warrant for such a thing. And in doing so, they have just tipped their hand.

It's frustrating but investigations not being done properly can ruin a case at prosecution level. JMO

gianni_belvedere_new_1391810504356_2420556_ver1.0_320_240.jpg
RiNRpf1.jpg
BELVEDERE3_1390346399742_2099729_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

Gianni Belvedere

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...tal-Shot-to-Head-244371661.html#ixzz2t4S2BS7r

:bump: snipped post to bump their photos

Gianni, Ilona, and Salvatore not to be forgotten. Anyone have any news on the investigation?

I think this person was out to get Gianni and Ilona!
He thought Sal was Gianni st the mall and when the shooter realized It was Sal went out and found Gianni.
I think it was someone Ilona knew JMO

Jealousy?

I think this person was out to get Gianni and Ilona!
He thought Sal was Gianni st the mall and when the shooter realized It was Sal went out and found Gianni.
I think it was someone Ilona knew JMO

Jealousy?

I don't believe your scenario works with the evidence we have to go on (so far).

Recently I went over all the clues presented. They appear to change in every media report, just so ever slightly. Also, I don't believe the witnesses ever expected to be one - so I've tossed out most of their input as non reliable nor concrete facts in any way. The scenario we're looking for must bring all three victims together at some point. The problem is, the public is assuming Gianni is alive after Ilona and Sal are discovered. I'm pretty sure Gianni was killed hours earlier. Here's why:

In my minds eye, here's what I see..

I believe this event began late at night on December 23rd. Maybe 10PM? But prior to 11:15PM.
I believe Gianni has left the gym or finished his Christmas shopping and is parked close to the spot where Ilona and Sal would be found.
As he reaches his car, he opens the trunk; to put his gym bag or presents, (or something inside), maybe even to get something out of the trunk and is immediately assaulted from out of the blue by an unknown assailant. There's a brief struggle...or maybe not. And Gianni's thrown into the trunk shot...or about to be.
[The sound of the weapon is mute from the noise of the nearby freeway, or the caliber too small to attract any attention].
The keys are hanging in the trunk - the killer now has them.
Gianni's expired.
The killer may have had the opportunity to rifle through Gianni's pockets, just briefly and may now have his cellphone(?). Who really knows except for the police.
In any case, the killer may now have become spooked, (someone's approaching from nearby or the dogs from the xmas tree kiosk area are barking) and so he closes the trunk and walks off to wait.
He's extremely nervous by now. Paranoid too.
The killer came to steal a car, (or carjack someone); maybe rob some one, or both - after hearing Macy's would be open until 2:AM - (a ridiculous hour) - just perfect to commit a crime.
At 11:15PM, the killer returns to see if anyone's noticed, or heard the shots. He's extremely paranoid by now. But he wants that car! He MUST have it! After all, he now has the keys...but some ones nearby, or he's become spooked again, (or the sick b*stard decides to do some shopping?) So he leaves. To wait for his chance to escape, unnoticed, once more.

...to be continued

I don't believe anyone commits a triple homicide over a car, or for that matter a drug deal, unless it's a very BIG drug deal. To me these homicides has execution written on them. JMO's

I don't believe anyone commits a triple homicide over a car, or for that matter a drug deal, unless it's a very BIG drug deal. To me these homicides has execution written on them. JMO's

Execution requires 'Motive"... you'll need to elaborate on how you've come to this conclusion, (other than having heard it suggested in the media by some former detective).

I'm going to finish my scenario, (later), based upon the probability of the clues provided so far. Some items offered in this forum are completely wrong. Earlier someone provided photos (with red arrows) pointing to Sal's car. She was wrong. Sal's car wasn't parked near the entrance to Macy's. It was farther away and near the xmas tree kiosk. Also, the security cameras weren't working that night and so there is no video. Three lights in the parking area were also out.
BTW, Gianni and Sal were given the restaurant in El Cajon as a gift from their parents from what I understand...it was changing ownership inside the family - a decent family.

And yes, carjackers kill...it's a known fact most car jackers will shoot you for no reason and most do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove