GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my thoughts on the shopping spree. Anyone who works in retail during the Christmas time probably would tell you that going shopping when you just get off from waiting on tons of shoppers is not what you'd normally do. She had tons of opportunities from working in the mall to have done this prior to. It was not Christmas Eve, it was the day before. It' my understanding the rest of the mall was closed when all this went down.

When it comes to this guy who was obsessed with her, if so why would someone in that situation murder their object of desire? That seems like a conflict of interest to me.

Just my opinions.

I wonder what time Gianni left the house to go and pick up Ilona. This would help narrow down where he was prior to the killings.

It could be that "if I can't have you, no one can", kinda like ex-husbands who see their ex-wives with new boyfriends ... maybe that? Heck, I don't know. And I agree that what retail employee would subject themselves to those crowds or even a longer day. But who intercepted Gianni and where? Uncle said he was confirmed to be at mall with Sal and Ilona.

That is probably my biggest question. Did Gianni leave the house to go and pick up Ilona at say10:45 or 11:00 or so? Was he intercepted and killed when he did? Is that why Ilona had to call Sal to pick her up? That could explain why the suspect was spotted at the various times.

When it comes to the wanna be lover dude. Frankly, I don't think that guy has the cajones to do it. The "if I can't have you" thing is usually if someone has real time invested in the relationship. He didn't.

All three killings were done in the same way. One head shot, one body shot. Meant the same way. People don't survive those shots usually. Usually bleed out, and if not, can't speak to talk about it. IMO more of execution type, all done exactly the same way.

Just my opinions.

Was it confirmed that Gianni was shot twice? All I remember being reported was a head shot.
That is probably my biggest question. Did Gianni leave the house to go and pick up Ilona at say10:45 or 11:00 or so? Was he intercepted and killed when he did? Is that why Ilona had to call Sal to pick her up? That could explain why the suspect was spotted at the various times.

When it comes to the wanna be lover dude. Frankly, I don't think that guy has the cajones to do it. The "if I can't have you" thing is usually if someone has real time invested in the relationship. He didn't.

All three killings were done in the same way. One head shot, one body shot. Meant the same way. People don't survive those shots usually. Usually bleed out, and if not, can't speak to talk about it. IMO more of execution type, all done exactly the same way.

Just my opinions.

iirc They said he was shot more than once. Very quickly they stopped talking about any details regarding his death. The decomposition was very bad I believe. They quickly said they would not be releasing any more details regarding his autopsy.

IIRC last time Gianni was officially seen was 10p at the Tierrasanta home ... it's just such a huge amount of time between a possibly planned pickup of Ilona at Mission Valley at 1015p (just guessing) and the 115a shootings. I can't imagine Ilona expecting Gianni at 10-ish and then sitting with Sal or getting picked up closer to 1a. Do we have any idea where Sal was during this time? I just can't comprehend how hard this must be on their families. I'm simply an outsider and it keeps me up at night!

I could be wrong but I believe Gianni went to pick up his fiancé at the agreed time. But I believe he was either intercepted or met there by the suspect(s). Car moved as well as Gianni. When Ilona was off work since Gianni was not there, called Sal. Dad had a brand new car. Usually if your son is going to take your brand new car out at 1:00 am in the morning, you ask and explain what's up.

I honestly believe this was a targeted event. For what motive I don't know. But to think that someone just goes out and commits a triple murder on early Christmas Eve and then drives the third body to Riverside just because I believe is a stretch.

Crime keeps me up sometimes too. I wonder what the world is coming to. I live in the Midwest. Just two weeks ago, a man abducted a 10 year old little girl in front of God and everybody, and killed her within three and a half hours.

But all in all there are people such as yourself that still care and have compassion for others. And it's those things that keep us going. We just have to believe.

Glad there's still people out there and here who care and are waiting for answers and justice for Salvatore, Ilona, and Gianni. Comforted to hear LE and other agencies are working hard on this case.

Few Clues in Mission Valley Triple Homicide
Thursday, Mar 6, 2014 | Updated 12:14 PM PST

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...e-Belvedere-Brothers-San-Diego-248865601.html

"Hastings said he could not comment on specifics because that could jeopardize the investigation but he did say the amount of effort the department and other agencies are putting toward the case is “second to none.” "

BBM

CuriousMe. Missed you. Yup, I somehow think they are "primin' the pump" so to speak. Any of that talk about "raising the reward" fund , I believe they are shaking the money tree to see where it falls from maybe.

Heads up for all San Diego locals ... 10 News KGTV just mentioned that they're going to have a story about the case during the 11pm news tonight. They mentioned the family launching a new Web site and maybe new clues. I'll post a link when they get one on their site. Warning ... 10 News is known for its "teasers" so I can't promise much!

Heads up for all San Diego locals ... 10 News KGTV just mentioned that they're going to have a story about the case during the 11pm news tonight. They mentioned the family launching a new Web site and maybe new clues. I'll post a link when they get one on their site. Warning ... 10 News is known for its "teasers" so I can't promise much!

THANK YOU gettez!!!! I know I will be sound asleep by then :countsheep: And also thank you for bumping the story. I totally understand the KGTV teasers so anything you hear would be so appreciated!

Check Nbc 7 it's more reliable trust me not verified yet but Nbc 7 has the exclusive

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, thebestinthewest ... sadly, I'm already recording KNSD's broadcast due to a story on recent hot prowls in our area. Gotta love living here sometimes!

Unfortunately, there appears not to be any new leads...

(IMO, anyone who'd even think to accept a nickel of this reward money is a heartless monster themselves).

And KGTV's story was not even worth posting a link ... the KNSD story was much better, but no, no new leads or clues mentioned unfortunately!

For what it's worth... I've always wondered, "how" the killer (or killers) got to the mall?
Did they drive?
Walk?
Take a bus or cab?
Or maybe a "Car2Go"?
If you notice, the crime scene photos show a Car2Go a few spaces over from Sal's car.
The interesting thing about this is, these electric share/ride cars aren't allowed in the Mall Parking lot.
But there's that little white car with the blue stripe just sitting there making me wonder if it had anything to do with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak