GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's also the California State VINE available if you sign up and get approved for obtaining info.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=5000

"The California State Victim Notification service (VINE) helps victims of crime obtain information about the custody of their offender and is provided by the local sheriff in the counties listed above and the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR). VINE is a free service that is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week."

Thanks for the link Curious! I looked at registering and this was the first alert I got...

When registering for a County offender- I certify that I am a victim/witness of crime in California, concerned citizen, or a State Official and entitled to information about the offender.

Based on this I don't think I can register/sign up to receive info but it was a fabulous idea! Although I am a concerned citizen but I'm not comfortable putting my info out there. KWIM? Thank you!!!

Thanks for the link Curious! I looked at registering and this was the first alert I got...

Based on this I don't think I can register/sign up to receive info but it was a fabulous idea! Although I am a concerned citizen but I'm not comfortable putting my info out there. KWIM? Thank you!!!

I understand how you feel about it. Wonder if some of the family members of the victims are signed up.

We just need to find out if or when Mercado finally gets transferred to Patton State Hospital. Gee, no wonder it may
take up to three years for him to get competent to stand trial if he's still sitting in the jail.

Just checked SD Central Jail for CM and he no longer shows as being in custody there. Hoping that Patton and the proper treatment will have him ready to go to trial in no time.

Information is current as of: The person you are searching for is not in our custody! Number of Records Found:0 New Search

http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/Wij.aspx?

What about the witnesses? Perhaps they can receive Information.

I wonder if they moved him to another jail and that's why it's showing he's not there?

Thinking of Sal, Gianni & Ilona today. These kids deserve justice. Has there been anything in the local news regarding Mercado?

i do want to say, in CA if someone is unable to assist in their defense, they will send them and resend them to the state hospital ad nauseum for years and years. they get them medicated, send them back to the county of offense, the inmate either goes to trial or refuses meds and gets returned to the state hospital to start over. it sort of seems like justice isnt being served, but one does not "Get off" on insanity here. state hospital is just like prison except full of mentally ill ppl.

I was so sure that thebestinthewest would have gotten herself on his visitor list by now. Then just go see CM and ask him WTH?

JMO's

MERCADO CLEARED TO STAND TRIAL

SAN DIEGO - 'A man accused of fatally shooting three people -- including two killed in a car outside the Westfield Mission Valley mall last Christmas Eve -- was ordered Wednesday to stand trial on triple murder charges that could lead to the death penalty.

Carlo Gallopa Mercado, 29, is accused in the deaths of Ilona Flint and Salvatore Belvedere, who were shot at 1:11 a.m. Dec. 24 in the mall parking lot, and Belvedere's older brother, who was Flint's fiance. Gianni Belvedere's decomposed body was found in the trunk of his car in Riverside on Jan. 17.

All three were shot in the head with a .22-caliber handgun belonging to Mercado, according to evidence produced at a two-day preliminary hearing. A motive was not disclosed.'

http://www.10news.com/news/carlo-me...a-flint-salvatore-and-gianni-belvedere-090314

it was the christmas before last but yay! justice hopefully prevails.

Defense attorney Gary Gibson told the judge that Mercado had the gun used to shoot the victims, but beyond that, there were still many unanswered questions as to who killed the three.

Gibson acknowledged that his client was involved in some way in Gianni Belvedere's murder, but told the judge it was "frightening" to think that Mercado faced a possible death sentence with the evidence presented regarding the other two killings.

Thank you Lord! I have busy work wise but can't believe I haven't seen this on the news at all! I miss you all and pray that justice will be served. Thank you jggordo!

"Gibson acknowledged that his client was involved in some way in Gianni Belvedere's murder, but told the judge it was "frightening" to think that Mercado faced a possible death sentence with the evidence presented regarding the other two killings."

That paragraph caught my eye, too
Sounds like they may try to play it off as if CM moved bodies or assisted but someone else shot I&S.

This is going to be interesting.
Really glad it's moving forward.
I got goosebumps when I read the article & don't understand why it's not all over SD news...?

MERCADO CLEARED TO STAND TRIAL

SAN DIEGO - 'A man accused of fatally shooting three people -- including two killed in a car outside the Westfield Mission Valley mall last Christmas Eve -- was ordered Wednesday to stand trial on triple murder charges that could lead to the death penalty.

Carlo Gallopa Mercado, 29, is accused in the deaths of Ilona Flint and Salvatore Belvedere, who were shot at 1:11 a.m. Dec. 24 in the mall parking lot, and Belvedere's older brother, who was Flint's fiance. Gianni Belvedere's decomposed body was found in the trunk of his car in Riverside on Jan. 17.

All three were shot in the head with a .22-caliber handgun belonging to Mercado, according to evidence produced at a two-day preliminary hearing. A motive was not disclosed.

http://www.10news.com/news/carlo-me...a-flint-salvatore-and-gianni-belvedere-090314

I think that's from last year:(
Court showing hearing date moved to Sept 9

http://www.sdcda.org/case/high_profile2.php#0092488900515841

Lol I should have!! I would have been like wtf!? With my judgemental makeup on

Perhaps hang out in the halls of SD Superior Court Dept. 6 on 9/9?

Nevermind...you would never get through the layers of security there. I do believe we will probably hear something on the local news regarding the Competency Hearing. Too high of a profile case to go unchecked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back