Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A general question....If suspects have actually been arrested in a case...what reason would LE have for "withholding" that information for days before telling media/the public? (Especially if it can be found by a quick inmate search.)

A general question....If suspects have actually been arrested in a case...what reason would LE have for "withholding" that information for days before telling media/the public? (Especially if it can be found by a quick inmate search.)

And the bond is confusing me. How can you have a bond set with no charges? I'm just losing my ability to think today.

Most likely they're waiting for lab results that will tell them whether they have evidence against the person(s) detained. They have something like 48 or 72 hours they can hold somebody without charging them, so the clock is ticking.

They might have arrested somebody on other grounds, like probation violation, so they can hold them for longer without charging them in this crime.

Oh, my, what happened to this sweet, pretty, smiling little girl?
The world will miss whatever contributions she would have made. She was just getting to be a thinking and doing person -- thinking for herself, understanding more of the how's and why's of the world, having girlfriends for giggling, making cookies, and having their favorite singers and stars. And it's gone for those who knew her and for those who might have known her.
Just why?

:mad::mad::mad: This happens way too often.

It does, but I had a stepfather who was great, and my BF is great. So, we hear about the terrible BF, and stepfathers, never about the ones who step up and are awesome.

I often think that women alone may hook up with someone, just for financial reasons, or out of low self esteem, a man who is a predator picks up on that. What I don't understand is the "Hedda Nussbaum" defense, "I was too dependent and depressed to leave.". Any "Mother" who lets someone abuse her kids, is messed up, and should go to prison. It sounds like the Mother could have easily dumped Trinity off with family members, if she didn't want her.

Family Members of Girl Found Dead in Hacienda Heights Say Mother and Her Boyfriend Are In Custody

“They want to know why the girl was allowed to be in the custody of her mother, Taquesta Graham, who is a registered sex offender. They also want to know more about Graham’s boyfriend, Emiel Hunt.”

This article states that her mother is a registered sex offender. This whole situation is mind boggling.

As if this case hadn't already infuriated me enough!! I'm angry and appalled if this is the truth. Bless you Trinity Love Jones, rip...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back