CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The exploitation of the images of kids. I have been thinking a lot about this... Discussions about FB, our image only conscious SM society. The celebrities who make a gazillion dollars on nothing but image and the exploitation of their kids because after all, they are truly unaware they have gone global or what that means.

Many have expressed discomfort with the famous 2014 viral hug image and the usury of Devonte, free hugs slung around his neck... Did it serve someone else's image (J&S) of themselves, projected onto a community that viewed them (J&S) in the image they wanted, actively sought to project? Devonte was 11 years old when that hugs photo was taken.

Were these kids rolled out, at dress up costumed events, and exploited in film, music videos, and images that served more an image of two women that hid cruelty, without question. Why? Hindsight, in this case is very cruel. And, their community may or may not be jolted into self reflection. But it begs the Q; would they (J&S) have projected the same facade if they never adopted children? Would they have stood out like they did? No, I don't think so.

Are there fallacies as factors in the underlying truths that get lost in translation?

It struck me that I have a problem with their moniker - The Hart Tribe. But that's just me.

I also have a problem with the Free Hugs as a movement. I have never seen it, nor can I imagine it ever flying in my east coast world...

Without knowing these women's childhood, upbringing, their neighborhoods, but knowing they were estranged from their families, I speculate their choices seem to reflect little experience with the many dynamics they were taking on. Or, worse yet, a chip on their shoulder experience, one that only served as a continuation of anger & rage behind the facade.

There have been so many tragic injustices in history, but in modern times, this is one of the most complex tragedies I have ever come to know. And six beautiful kids paid the price.

And how did the perhaps the exploitation of these children's images orbiting the earth factor into their destiny, unbeknownst to them? And tragically, how did one famous photograph factor into the conscious, or subconscious decision to make a run from the law and silence six beautiful souls?

The exploitation of the images of kids. I have been thinking a lot about this... Discussions about FB, our image only conscious SM society. The celebrities who make a gazillion dollars on nothing but image and the exploitation of their kids because after all, they are truly unaware they have gone global or what that means.

Many have expressed discomfort with the famous 2014 viral hug image and the usury of Devonte, free hugs slung around his neck... Did it serve someone else's image (J&S) of themselves, projected onto a community that viewed them (J&S) in the image they wanted, actively sought to project? Devonte was 11 years old when that hugs photo was taken.

Were these kids rolled out, at dress up costumed events, and exploited in film, music videos, and images that served more an image of two women that hid cruelty, without question. Why? Hindsight, in this case is very cruel. And, their community may or may not be jolted into self reflection. But it begs the Q; would they (J&S) have projected the same facade if they never adopted children? Would they have stood out like they did? No, I don't think so.

Are there fallacies as factors in the underlying truths that get lost in translation?

It struck me that I have a problem with their moniker - The Hart Tribe. But that's just me.

I also have a problem with the Free Hugs as a movement. I have never seen it, nor can I imagine it ever flying in my east coast world...

Without knowing these women's childhood, upbringing, their neighborhoods, but knowing they were estranged from their families, I speculate their choices seem to reflect little experience with the many dynamics they were taking on. Or, worse yet, a chip on their shoulder experience, one that only served as a continuation of anger & rage behind the facade.

There have been so many tragic injustices in history, but in modern times, this is one of the most complex tragedies I have ever come to know. And six beautiful kids paid the price.

And how did the perhaps the exploitation of these children's images orbiting the earth factor into their destiny, unbeknownst to them? And tragically, how did one famous photograph factor into the conscious, or subconscious decision to make a run from the law and silence six beautiful souls?

Here's a perfect example of exploiting these kids:

hart.jpg

attachment.php

:facepalm:

Edit: I mean, don't get me wrong, those boys were about the cutest things on this god's green earth. But whose idea was it to do that to their hair?

attachment.php

Any person with a half-witted awareness of the history of these kids' heritage would get exactly why this is horrible. I don't think the Harts were stupid and they certainly were not uneducated. That leaves one possibility as to their motives in shaving these kids to look like safari animals, and it ain't a nice one. IMHO.

I've said this before, but feel the need to do it again, so please just scroll by if you'd like: These children look VERY, VERY thin to me! Looking at all of them, especially from the head down. I've been looking at photos of starving and malnourished children, and many of them have fairly full faces. It's in the bodies and limbs that the emaciation shows. That being said, though, the face of the boy on the right (Jeremiah?) seems to show that he is pretty light in weight in general as well.

Also, although these are darling children, the photo of Markis is just priceless. It's the only one I've seen where he looks relaxed and actually happy. But something else, too. I'm not sure what, but the eyes are captivating. I also wonder why his facial features seem so contorted in some photos, but quite normal here. Has he had work done?

Anyway, just some thoughts.

Any person with a half-witted awareness of the history of these kids' heritage would get exactly why this is horrible. I don't think the Harts were stupid and they certainly were not uneducated. That leaves one possibility as to their motives in shaving these kids to look like safari animals, and it ain't a nice one. IMHO.

But.....oh no, they weren't props. :puke:

Someone elsewhere spotted yet another concert video that happens to feature the Hart kids. Matisyahu this time. Does NOT look like a healthy, wholesome, or safe environment for kids, the adults are half naked and looked stoned off their gourds and the kids look terrified, IMHO:

https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=323&v=Tgf63wTBOCw

Typical hippie music festival atmosphere. Those kids would have definitely been exposed to people who were drunk and stoned. That said, those festivals always have a "family camping" area where adult substances aren't allowed so I'm assuming that while the kids were little, they'd stay in a quiet environment outside of the actual shows.

It's possible that those women were so culturally naive that they thought that this would be a fun way for the kids to learn about their native continent, or some such embarrassing rubbish as that (and yes I shuddered as I typed that, but there really are people out there like that)

And let's note that on the "free hugs" apostolate, the women did not participate. Yes, in this "tribe", where they all seemed to share everything, including the children partaking in the parents political interests, only the incomparably photogenic, charismatic, vivacious and all-together charming Devonte was subjected to be embraced by every being who asked.

Folks, I can't help it. A spade is a spade is a spade. These were despicable women who used their adopted children as props for their own, narcissistic, agenda: their image. When it came crashing down around their ears, they no longer had need for said props or even life itself.

Typical hippie music festival atmosphere. Those kids would have definitely been exposed to people who were drunk and stoned. That said, those festivals always have a "family camping" area where adult substances aren't allowed so I'm assuming that while the kids were little, they'd stay in a quiet environment outside of the actual shows.

I don't know, the Harts didn't seem to care enough about shielding or protecting them to give them ear protection or keep them out of the mob around the stage.

I think a Disney Parade or perhaps Ariana Grande, one direction, or other pop fav teen musicians would have been much more fun for these kids than that hippie festival crap no place for kids. IMHO

I don't know, the Harts didn't seem to care enough about shielding or protecting them to give them ear protection or keep them out of the mob around the stage.

True enough; was trying to give the benefit of the doubt, which is my first impulse.

Someone elsewhere spotted yet another concert video that happens to feature the Hart kids. Matisyahu this time. Does NOT look like a healthy, wholesome, or safe environment for kids, the adults are half naked and looked stoned off their gourds and the kids look terrified, IMHO:

https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=323&v=Tgf63wTBOCw

Absolutely disgusting. What selfish women porting those kids around to the functions they want to attend. Those poor kids were so brainwashed. That’s the only life they knew. Very sad.

I know that two friends of the Hart tribe are in Cali now looking for them. Supposedly, one of the friends was the person who pulled the body from the water last weekend.

Hope this does not violate TOS.

That’s interesting I read the body was pulled in by the tourist.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this? It is like having a trophy wife and parading her around in a way.

would venture a guess that the media attention that would inevitably follow had they lost custody of their kids (due to Devonte’s viral photo making him somewhat of a celebrity) most likely pushed her over the edge. That alone probably scared the hell out of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. I'm thinking that losing the kids might have been a motivation as well but from a different angle.

It seems that Jen and Sarah knew how to handle CPS. Spankings and "punishing the children by withholding food" are the same accusations that were made in the past. The kids were never taken away (even if it was only because the family ran).

I am wondering if the family had a big pow-wow over how CPS found out this time? Maybe the kids finally admit to Jen and Sarah that they are unhappy. Jen and Sarah feel betrayed and that the kids are ungrateful. (Jen and Sarah seem to emphasize gratefulness).

Jen and Sarah can't see letting the children leave. They then think that the only option is death...:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz