CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the possibility of having Davonte "collecting money for charity" and they keep it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Very possible, and what would make me consider it as possible, especially, is the very "overt" way in which they championed their "charitable" beliefs: Constantly on camera, often with huge signage, etc. If I were trying to teach my children about charity, I'd start with "charity starts at home" (sharing with siblings, teaching empathy, etc.) and other concepts, such as making the focus on the charitable act while minimizing the focus on oneself, etc.

I've always been uncomfortable with the tremendous number of photos of the children but, especially, how they are constantly holding up signs, etc. -becoming the focus/center of attention while championing those pious concepts. (I know that many people take endless photos of their children, and I may be in the minority here, but I can't get with anything more than a few photos here and there to look at and reminisce over the years; to give to grandma and grandpa, etc. It all seems so "me" oriented.)

Anyway, the enormous "visibility" sort of seems to belie the whole "charitable" purpose, in my book.

ok...i’m joining the party a lil late...but have there been confirmation (from hotel staff, gas station staff, etc) that the two missing kids were in fact with them on this excursion? i’ve been reading thru everything but i probably missed this conversation.

There has not been any confirmation. There is no hotel staff because it has not been shown that they stayed in a hotel or motel during the trip.

The only video footage made public was of Jenn, buying some bananas and gummy bears[?] at the safeway in Ft Bragg. It was said that the pking lot cams did not show the family.

I expected there would be some gas station footage, but none that I have seen so far.

Neither. Sociopathy and Pychopathy is two sides of the same coin. Both exhibit same general signs, however, psychopaths tend to do real harm to others and in society. Sociopaths lack emotional nuances, but generally get along well enough with others to fly under the radar.
This article states that they both lack empathy but the psychopaths dont have a conscience:

"Although the terms ‘psychopath’ and ‘sociopath’ are often used interchangeably, there are some significant differences between the two. Namely, psychopaths don’t have a conscience, and also have much less regard for others when compared to sociopaths. And while a person can’t be medically diagnosed as a psychopath (it is instead referred to as antisocial personality disorder), the following are 14 telltale traits to look out for".

http://www.activebeat.com/your-health/14-telltale-traits-of-a-psychopath/

Yes! In a weird macabe way you could say driving off the cliff was Jen's sick way to eliminate Sarah and the kids from her life. So horrible.

you are right! good thinking!

The issues don’t matter in my experience. You pay for braces which includes visits and adjustments. My teeth were easy to fix but orthos aren’t going to remove braces until you’ve paid in full.

Anyway, we are taking about kids, so even if it works the way you’ve stated, there’s would be closer to $3k each. I don’t think any of them had braces though. JMO.

O/t in case anyone is thinking about it. I had a new one to put in every two weeks. I think they make them based on how they feel the teeth will move. I think it was supposed to be 18 months. I forget the original amount of time. Well, they did. not correct enough so I had to have additional molds made with additional braces. I forget if it was a other year or 18 months or was it another two years.When the process was finished, I had to have upper and lower braces made that I have to wear at night to keep my teeth from moving back.

It was not that bad, but it was disappointing when the process was not completed the first time.

My ortho got braces the same time as I did and he talked about how he cheated and did not wear them all of the time.

Mine were because I clenched my teeth so I needed a different bite.

If you clench, at least get a night guard because you will lose teeth because of it.

I was lucky because I had my initial payment all completed. They gave me a year, I think. Then when the next amount became due, I had a whole new year to pay it. Then my last mold was a surprise. I did not realize the cost. I forget if it was $400 or $600 but I have the mold now if I grind through the mouth guards.

My dental hygienist only had to wear her’s for six months.

The clear ones, my understanding , arefor less severe cases. They only hurt a bit at each new one. The teeth are not moved that much each time.

Who was it who said that no one minded that she sawed them off because everyone liked them? What is our source for that story?

I'm just wondering if it's Jen.

Is it psychopath or sociopath who has no empathy? And I think the other has no conscience?
Jorde Smith, a coworker at Herbergers, "also recalled an incident unrelated to the foster teen. She said that Jennifer Hart was upset about store mannequins with visible nipples, believing they promoted the exploitation of women’s bodies. Jennifer found a hacksaw in a toolroom and saw the nipples off the mannequin, Smith said, adding that no one reprimanded her, because Jen and Sarah “were really loved at that store,” Smith said.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...-remember-previous-foster-child-in-minnesota/

Yeah. It was shocking to me that she apparently wasn’t disciplined for that. I worked in retail for a number of years and that would not have been okay.
Add entitled to the list. She was probably very smug about getting away with it, as if she had the right.

Jorde Smith, a coworker at Herbergers, "also recalled an incident unrelated to the foster teen. She said that Jennifer Hart was upset about store mannequins with visible nipples, believing they promoted the exploitation of women’s bodies. Jennifer found a hacksaw in a toolroom and saw the nipples off the mannequin, Smith said, adding that no one reprimanded her, because Jen and Sarah “were really loved at that store,” Smith said.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...-remember-previous-foster-child-in-minnesota/

I find that reaction to women's breasts very odd.

My niece married her girlfriend as soon as it was legal. They have been very involved in social activism, gay rights and feminist issues for many years. They helped organize the Denver Pride festival and always attend events here in Cali, too. They also share their ideas with us, very enthusiastically. Like the recent protests they took part in up in SF, where women marched topless, in protest to society's 'shameful' view of women breasts/nipples, in comparison to mens. They object to women being arrested for showing something that men can show, with no problem.

I agree that they have a point. LOL

So it seems highly improbable that they would agree with someone slicing off a mannequins nipples. They do disagree with the exploitation of women, but having nipples on a woman breasts is a beautiful thing, and cutting them off with a saw just seems needlessly over the top. IMO

My niece married her girlfriend as soon as it was legal. They have been very involved in social activism, gay rights and feminist issues for many years. They helped organize the Denver Pride festival and always attend events here in Cali, too. They also share their ideas with us, very enthusiastically. Like the recent protests they took part in up in SF, where women marched topless, in protest to society's 'shameful' view of women breasts/nipples, in comparison to mens. They object to women being arrested for showing something that men can show, with no problem.

So it seems highly improbable that they would agree with someone slicing off a mannequins nipples. They do disagree with the exploitation of women, but having nipples on a woman breasts is a beautiful thing, and cutting them off with a saw just seems needlessly over the top. IMO
Right. Lol. I think Jen had issues.

Has anyone seen pics of them at Gay Pride events or any events that deal with gay issues?

Where I live,some tourists go topless. I have to say it is boring. My husband says he never knows where to look if a woman talks to him.

Most of the young muscular men wear shirts because of skin cancer issues, The old guys who are nit attracttive wear their speedos and no shirts.

People are more concerned about the sun and many wear rash guards.So showing *advertiser censored* is kind of yesterday.

Jen’s reaction is bizarre.

My friend’s long dead MIL who would be at least 100 now said that when she was growing up, the women who started wearing bras were considered hussies.

I wonder how many mannequins she altered?

Lol what would they say? “Hi LE, I’m a drug dealer and I supplied drugs to the two women who drove their kids off a cliff”. FWIW I don’t think they were taking drugs, but I also don’t think many drug dealers are rushing to out themselves to LE.

Really? That is what you thought I meant? lol I mean anyone with knowledge about them using drugs.

I appreciate your snark tho. Ty. /s

That car is over 18 feet long, and you can see in the photographs that the height of the cliff is several times the length of the car.

(https://www.thecarconnection.com/specifications/gmc_yukon-xl_2003_4dr-1500-sle)

Over 18 feet long ? So when the car braked/slowed/stopped (pick one) 70 feet from the cliff edge before accelerating, was that the front of the car or rear of the car that was 70 feet from the edge I wonder? If the rear, then the car was only 52 feet (3 car lengths) from edge. That's close to the edge. Based on that the cliff looks about 70 feet high to me.
:cow:

Has anyone seen pics of them at Gay Pride events or any events that deal with gay issues?

Where I live,some tourists go topless. I have to say it is boring. My husband says he never knows where to look if a woman talks to him.

Most of the young muscular men wear shirts because of skin cancer issues, The old guys who are nit attracttive wear their speedos and no shirts.

People are more concerned about the sun and many wear rash guards.So showing *advertiser censored* is kind of yesterday.

Jen’s reaction is bizarre.

My friend’s long dead MIL who would be at least 100 now said that when she was growing up, the women who started wearing bras were considered hussies.

I wonder how many mannequins she altered?

I wonder if she ever altered any male mannequins?

My husband was just telling me about a radio program he heard about children who grow up in abusive situations having stunted growth and delayed puberty as a result of stress. (The program was about J.M. Barrie who apparently suffered from this and was inspired to write about Peter Pan as a boy who never grew up.)

From the Wikipedia entry on this:, BBM:

Psychosocial short stature (PSS) or psychosocial dwarfism, sometimes called psychogenic or stress dwarfism, or Kaspar Hauser syndrome, is a growth disorder that is observed between the ages of 2 and 15, caused by extreme emotional deprivation or stress. The symptoms include decreased growth hormone (GH) and somatomedin secretion, very short stature, weight that is inappropriate for the height, and immature skeletal age. This disease is a progressive one, and as long as the child is left in the stressing environment, his or her cognitive abilities continue to degenerate.

Though rare in the population at large, it is common in feral children and in children kept in abusive, confined conditions for extended lengths of time. It can cause the body to completely stop growing but is generally considered to be temporary; regular growth will resume when the source of stress is removed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosocial_short_stature

I assume this is sarcastic but I’ll bite. Yes, I do think the context of her shoplifting means something. She told the police that she didn’t know why she did it but she was going through a tough time (or something like that, I’m paraphrasing). She seems like someone who blames bad behavior on “going through a tough time”.
I agree "Jen's bad year" is another example.

My husband was just telling me about a radio program he heard about children who grow up in abusive situations having stunted growth and delayed puberty as a result of stress. (The program was about J.M. Barrie who apparently suffered from this and was inspired to write about Peter Pan as a boy who never grew up.)

From the Wikipedia entry on this:, BBM:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosocial_short_stature

I believe not being outdoors in sunlight can also have a detrimental effect. Neighbours didn't see them outside much, which seems weird to me if they had 2 acres to run around on.

I believe not being outdoors in sunlight can also have a detrimental effect. Neighbours didn't see them outside much, which seems weird to me if they had 2 acres to run around on.

Maybe some of them would keep on running.

People need Vit D for bone growth From sunlight is the best source.

What did those kids do in the house all day?All day everyday for 18 months.

Maybe some of them would keep on running.

People need Vit D for bone growth From sunlight is the best source.

What did those kids do in the house all day?All day everyday for 18 months.

What is the most recent photo/video of all of the kids?

Interesting thing: A child in the report stated that "all children got disciplined on Sunday." What are the chances that all children were bad? Or was that just the day they normally would be disciplined or the meaner mom was home?

It gives me an image of one mom standing there with a notebook reading off the offenses as the other mom whacked the kid for each one! (((SHUDDER)))

“Markis: forgot to throw napkin in trash on Monday. Left spot on windows after cleaning them Tuesday...” whack. Whack. “Ok, next kid!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx