CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF they both had their seat belts on how is it not possible to identify who was driving? Even if badly damaged it would be more appropriate to say they can't identify who "at this time". But since they know exactly who the two women were and said they wore seat belts they should be able to figure this out eventually.
Even if the bodies are badly damaged, they can still tell who was driving. The driver would have more damage on the right hip side from where the seat belt fastened. Each woman has their own tell tale marks, such as moles, etc There is no way I believe they can't tell who was driving, in my opinion

Even if the bodies are badly damaged, they can still tell who was driving. The driver would have more damage on the right hip side from where the seat belt fastened. Each woman has their own tell tale marks, such as moles, etc There is no way I believe they can't tell who was driving, in my opinion

I imagine that they are being extra careful about the identity of the driver now that they’ve said the vehicle was deliberately driven off the cliff. They want to be sure to blame the right woman.
JMO

This poem about the Hart kids is from a page called Brown Girls Out Loud.

Six children adopted.
Abused.
I am disgusted.
My mind tries to wrap around
Witholding food
Asking, paying countless fees
Spending so much time
To get kids and lock them away
Starve them
Beat them
Silence them
Drive them over a cliff.

Friends and family say
You were a great, loving family
The secrets six children kept
Being forced to hug police officer
Maybe
Crying at the irony of your
Gotcha Day mama
Parading you in front of cops
Giving away hugs
Between two evils
Told both are meant to protect you.

There are birth families for two sets of siblings that must have seen what happened on the news. This must be an unfathomable loss for them.

Yes, I agree they just know who the actual driver was but are withholding that info currently. Maybe they’ll disclose that once they finalize all the information and have a more definitive picture of what actually happened.

I imagine that they are being extra careful about the identity of the driver now that they’ve said the vehicle was deliberately driven off the cliff. They want to be sure to blame the right woman.
JMO

Yes, I agree.

Well of course the families deserve to know. I'm confused though. What does that have to do with finding it hard to believe their bodies could be smashed beyond easy recognition?

Who finds that hard to believe? Certainly not me. Thank you for your answer as I had not considered that their bodies would be so damaged as to be unidentifiable. Hair color, eye color, weight. I guess I look stupid for thinking it would be easy.

I don’t really understand your question, I guess I’m the confused one, now.
When I thought of their families not knowing who was driving, the birth parents came to mind. I didn’t mean anything else and was not implying any link.

This poem about the Hart kids is from a page called Brown Girls Out Loud.

Six children adopted.
Abused.
I am disgusted.
My mind tries to wrap around
Witholding food
Asking, paying countless fees
Spending so much time
To get kids and lock them away
Starve them
Beat them
Silence them
Drive them over a cliff.

Friends and family say
You were a great, loving family
The secrets six children kept
Being forced to hug police officer
Maybe
Crying at the irony of your
Gotcha Day mama
Parading you in front of cops
Giving away hugs
Between two evils
Told both are meant to protect you.

There are birth families for two sets of siblings that must have seen what happened on the news. This must be an unfathomable loss for them.

It’s so sad, for everyone who ever loved them.
:(

Fingerprints? Blood type?

Additionally from your link above, Jax:

""Pure acceleration all the way," he said."

Image from above link below / sorry for repost / going back into lurkdom to catch up:

attachment.php

The pullout where the SUV of Jennifer and Sarah Hart was recovered off the Pacific Coast Highway near Westport, California.
Alameda County Sheriff's Office /via AP

(Really spectacular scenery, hope that doesn't sound insensitive, I don't mean for it to!)

So, they were stopped 70 feet from the edge when she accelerated.

A CHP spokesman said during a conference call with reporters that the SUV's on-board computer indicated that the vehicle stopped and then accelerated over the cliff, a distance of about 70 feet.

"Pure acceleration all the way," he said.

I didn’t realize you had lived in the Emerald Triangle, katy. So you know what it’s like. We were there 15 years, most of which were good, but the last 5 or so got weird. When you fear for your safety you tread very carefully...and then sell out and move to Oregon!

Yes, that area has some very 'private' people that do not appreciate visitors or people who ask questions.

I lived in Caspar, right by the Caspar Inn, and then just outside Mendocino,on a trout farm, in 75-78. If you ever went to the Mendocino Market we may have met. lol --- I worked there during most of that time.

I spent a lot of time in Ft Bragg and also in Ukiah, where my friends had grow-land. That is where the 'scary neighbors' lived. :eek:

It was such a beautiful place to live. But I got tired of the rain/fog/cold. I helped a friend move to Venice Beach and ended up staying down there in the Sunshine.

Thailand is actually a very morally strict country. *advertiser censored* "produced" in Scandinavia typically actually comes from Thailand but is repackaged and produced and disseminated from there.

Child sexual abuse rates are about half what they are here. For example, about 11% of women report sexual abuse as children in Sweden while 20% do here.

The article I am posting here is from 1988.I worked at a University library for a few years, Every Wednesday, an education prof would come in and pick up an 8mm movie projector.

How special. He was using it to watch child *advertiser censored*. He was busted because his movies came from Scandinavia via the US postal service . They noticed.

Consequently, I got to be familiar with the info that child *advertiser censored* came from Scandinavia. http://articles.latimes.com/1988-12-25/news/mn-1406_1_child-*advertiser censored*-industry

Thailand is a destination country for people to have sex with children. It is ok with the govt apparently. This is a widely known fact so I hardly see that as a strict moral code. Australia has cracked down on this kind of “tourism”.

To me, filming a boy wearing underwear or a swim suit while dancing is unacceptable.

The killer of Jacob Wetterling would go online and find yearbook pictures of junior high kids. He would put the heads on pictures of nude children. Perverts do not need more sources of,scantily dressed children. To me, it looked like Devonte was being served up on a silver platter,

Does anyone know if it is the expected outcome that all unbelted passengers in a vehicle involved in THIS type of crash would be ejected from the vehicle? It just seems improbable to me that all 6 kids and possibly two dogs were ejected. Were all of the windows fully open? Were the doors open? .....I suspect that the 3 missing kids may have been abandoned or murdered elsewhere.... I even wonder if the 3 kids found outside of the car may have been thrown over the cliff before the mommies plunged to their probable deaths, wearing seatbelts, to make everything look like a terrible accident. JMO

Notice where the kids are standing and what they are doing, at around the the 3:31 minute mark, in the Sarah’s 37th Birthday Adventure video. If they went over the cliff, before the moms in the SUV, it would be because they were so well trained to comply with photo ops.

I have been thinking about this home-schooling thing a lot and it is really bothering me. In order to home school six kids of different ages without electronics, you would need a huge amount of teaching resources and supplies - textbooks, reading material, worksheets, science lab materials, paper, etc... Add to that if any of those kids had learning disabilities, which is very possible if they were really exposed to drugs and alcohol in vitro or as young children as the Hart mothers claim, this would make for an even more challenging situation. Now since they had not registered the kids with either Oregon or WA, this means they would have had absolutely no support from the school districts with educational materials, resources or extra tutoring. My son is home schooled but it is through an interactive video program supported by the district and with the availability of additional resources and supplies, if needed, however, even with that support for just one kid, it is a big commitment. Sure, they reportedly had books to read, construction paper and gardens but what about math and science? Since Jen was the one staying home and "teaching" and she is also the one who appears to have been short-tempered and impatient (judging by what the kids told LE and supported by the worm video), I just cannot realistically imagine her running this very complicated home school. So this makes me feel like these kids were not being prepared in any real way for the outside world. Were they expected to stay with their moms and siblings for the rest of their lives? What was the end game here if it this wasn't supposed to happen?

Is it possible they didn't see the edge of the cliff because it was dark?

Unfortunately not. The information from the car's black box shows the vehicle stopped, before accelerating 70 ft and over the cliff.

Also, this is a relatively straight part of the road, right after the bridge over Juan Creek. The road twists and turns a lot, if we assume they followed it from the north (from home) there's even quite a bend a couple of hundred feet before this where it would be much easier to make a fatal error like that. :(

To me, filming a boy wearing underwear or a swim suit while dancing is unacceptable.

The killer of Jacob Wetterling would go online and find yearbook pictures of junior high kids. He would put the heads on pictures of nude children. Perverts do not need more sources of,scantily dressed children. To me, it looked like Devonte was being served up on a silver platter,

I'm going to half-agree with you here, To me, it's OK to video kids dancing around in swimsuits or underwear as long as it's something that the child did spontaneously and it's one of those cute family moments you want to keep. It's a lot more creepy if:
1. The parent appears to be directing it, as one of the moms in the Devonte video
2. It is shared online so that the world can see it, including the kind of criminal freaks you've described. Once it's out there, it's out there.
If you make a video like this, keep it within the close family. For god's sake.

I think the kids were indoctrinated, intellectually and emotionally manipulated, and isolated from most other people in society—EXCEPT for preparation and attendance at these numerous rallies, when they were showcased as heroes for the various causes. The moms were hailed all over the country and the internet as heroes for adopting such difficult and traumatized kids, and raising them to be “socially conscious” and politically active, even at such a young age. The kids were props for the activism of the mothers, IMO. Certainly enthusiastic and smiling props, but props nonetheless, IMO.

Also respectfully snipped.

Thanks for such a well thought out response.

The word that jumps out from the paragraph above is "props", which is an abbreviation of the theatrical term properties. When I saw it in the context in which you'd used it I immediately thought, "These kids weren't just properties, they were property".

And then I thought of 6 black kids owned by 2 authoritarian white adults and thought "woah".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela