CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, almost as if he was begging, "please help me"....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, I mean the opposite. Remember his moms had pumped him up about how he could be the next Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin. Then they take him to this protest. Then he's pushed into an awkward moment and has to hug a police officer. He'd been taught police officers are bogeymen, now he has to embrace one in front of everybody. Terrified.

Jennifer & Sarah Hart: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

...Later reports revealed more about what happened in 2010. During an interview with police, Abigail told a detective that Jennifer was the one who hit her (although Sarah was the one who ultimately pled guilty), Oregon Live reported. Abigail said that Jennifer was angry because a penny fell out of her pocket. She said Jennifer dragged her to the bathroom and submerged her head under cold water in the tub, then spanking her repeatedly with a closed fist. Abigail said she was grounded, and sometimes her punishment would include missing lunch. Abigail’s siblings didn’t all back her up. One sibling said that Abigail lied about the beating and had only been given a time out. That sibling also said that the parents only used open hands for spanking. Another sibling said they weren’t spanked or made to go without food.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/jennifer-sarah-hart-six-children-drove-off-cliff-cause-crash/

3. Sarah Hart Pleaded Guilty to Domestic Assault Involving One of Her Daughters in 2011

https://www.scribd.com/document/375058494/Sarah-Hart-2011-domestic-abuse-case-court-documents

---
Posting the domestic abuse case court documents (second link). This article @ The Heavy is one of the more in depth I've read.

It doesn't surprise me that the kids told different versions and some denied the abuse. I spent many years working with a support group for childhood abuse survivors. MANY of the survivors spoke about backlash from speaking up as children, and remembered that their sibs often denied their stories, and supported their abusers. It was very sad and disheartening for the child that spoke up, when their siblings would say it was not true. :cry:

But it is such a complex emotional situation. The children are dealing with extreme fear, depression and some are using strategy. Like if I support Mom then maybe she will stop hurting us. Or if I say it is a lie, then may be my sister won't get in so much trouble when we get back home tonight.

The siblings that say 'mom never hits us or starves us' has probably heard mom say ' If CPS comes around, you kids will all be separated and sent to juvenile hall.'

attachment.php

You can see on the police officer's patch that it says Portland.

Thanks. Did they live in Portland?

my oldest step son called the cops on his mom because she spent 3 hours screaming at him, leaving and returning to scream at him again and he was trying to sleep so he told her to go away and she swung at him and he defelcted her blow so he caught elbow to chin. she sweet talked the cops that he was an "at risk youth" who was "running the streets" (she repeated this millions of times in court... he is on honor roll every quarter and behaves fine for us...) cops told him that his mom "had the right to discipline him" and left. sometimes they take an adults word if the adult convinces them the kid is a problem.

Why when in the beginning on day one when Abigail gives police a statement that it was Jennifer who administered the beating is it ignored? The following day Sara and Jennifer are interviewed togeather by police (with plenty of time to put togeather a phony confession) Sarah lies. Did no one collaborate why the discrepancy? Something is really evil about how LE totally ignored this gigantic red flag? There is protocol that must be followed when a school notifies LE of child abuse. Why???

I apologize for quoting myself but I want answers.
:maddening:

We're not the only ones who know how to sleuth. But honestly the photo (and then the family) got a lot of attention. Especially in Portland where not everyone is as open-minded as it sometimes appears.

Did they live in Portland? Why would someone know who he is? How many people live in that metro area?

I can't interpret people's emotions in photos unless it is very obvious and within the context of the photo (happy at a birthday party, graduation, etc) I'm not that talented lol

No, I mean the opposite. Remember his moms had pumped him up about how he could be the next Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin. Then they take him to this protest. Then he's pushed into an awkward moment and has to hug a police officer. He'd been taught police officers are bogeymen, now he has to embrace one in front of everybody. Terrified.
Ohhhh, I must have missed the whole story. Now it makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/04/06/highway-1-cliff-deaths-timeline-of-a-stunning-tragedy/

HIGHWAY 1 CLIFF DEATHS: Timeline Of A Stunning Tragedy
April 6, 2018 at 5:05 am

An in-depth look at the Harts’ past steps reveals a complicated picture of a couple with six adopted children, allegations of child abuse, an investigation from Child Protective Services and a fatal drive off a cliff.

I wonder if all 6 kids are in their custody already in September 2008? Does that make it possible that a different child was 6 years old then? Other articles identified Hannah but this says it is redacted. I know some are close in age. And I don't know if CBS is speculating about 6 mos, either.

From your link.

September 2008
Police in Alexandria, Minnesota, receive a call about a 6-year-old child, whose name and gender is redacted, with a bruise on the left arm, according to Alexandria police records. The child indicated to staff that the mother, Jennifer Hart, struck the child’s arm with a belt.

Police and social services interview the Hart parents.

“They say (the child) has been constantly going through food issues, where (child) will steal people’s food at school or eat out of garbage cans or off the floor,” according to the police report.

The parents also say they do not know how the bruise got on the child’s arm, but the state says that the child had fallen down eight stairs in the house a few days earlier.

The case is closed from a legal standpoint, according to the police report.

February 2009
Siblings Jeremiah, Sierra and Devonte are officially adopted from Harris County, Texas, Butler said.

In adoption cases, children live with the potential legal guardians for six months before adoption goes through. Again, it’s unclear whether one or both of the Hart women adopted the children.

Well in the initial thread I posted a video where another photographer noted the staged spectacle involved and said he looked terrified. He also said he was talking to his guardian just before he took the picture. So she was prob the source of his terror and I think it was Jen from memory... o

IMO

lol broken record but BM all the way.. she cant keep a relationship, her friendships always end, she doesn't like the kids to go to friends houses or have friends over, neat freak, control freak, etc etc etc... something wrong w her. im friends w my SO's other ex wife and my own ex husband, his other childs mom and his wife. this lady is just... something not right. narcissism or BPD or RAD or something.

ooo-kay I stop now.

I am going from my own experience and generalizing.

From all of the reports from MN to the last home, it was reported that they were private. Even in MN it sounds like the children did not interact with peers outside of school.

A couple of years ago, a friend came to stay with us for three months, (I thought it was for three weeks, but I will be brief). I had known her for forty years although she moved a lot so I only saw her briefly over the years, except for a three year period where she lived close.

Anyway, I discovered while staying with us that she was a pathological liar. And she was a freeloader in a clever way. She ,white, told me she had married her black (deceased) husband as a statement.

When I asked friends what they thought of her, they said that they really did not know her that well. I was trying to see if I was being unfair in my judgment,

People for short durations can show a side and fool people. But we see from what the children said that there was an ugly underbelly to the loving facade publicly presented.

It sounds like the people that “knew” them were from festivals. The one woman who “knew” them from FB reported them to CPS when they stayed with her. Actual interaction showed a different story.

I wonder if there are other people they befriended somehow and they stayed with them? It seems hard to imagine that experience was a “one of”, but no one else has come forward to say that they stayed and the experience was lovely in the home.

For anyone who has children, can you even imagine having your six children in the home day after day, all day?

Kids need physical exercise. Running in the home was a forbidden acfivity. .

Well in the initial thread I posted a video where another photographer noted the staged spectacle involved and said he looked terrified. He also said he was talking to his guardian just before he took the picture. So she was prob the source of his terror and I think it was Jen from memory... o

IMO

It can be both. It could be "The scary man wants to hurt you now go hug the scary man because I said you have to."
He was probably confused and scared of both of them.

GAWD I didn't even think of that! and making him hug the cops was her message of "see, I can end you"... chilling....

I'm particularly disgusted by the bruising on the front. Bruising soft tissue is DIFFICULT! That requires a significant amount of force. Ugh, my heart breaks for those kids.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I keep thinking of the child reporting that she would have her face pushed in cold water as punishment. Did this so-called Mom bend the child over the bathtub and spank her while submerging her face???

in the Gabriel Fernandez case they prob wouldn't speak up because he was scapegoated and they didn't want that treatment (self preservation)

It doesn't surprise me that the kids told different versions and some denied the abuse. I spent many years working with a support group for childhood abuse survivors. MANY of the survivors spoke about backlash from speaking up as children, and remembered that their sibs often denied their stories, and supported their abusers. It was very sad and disheartening for the child that spoke up, when their siblings would say it was not true. :cry:

But it is such a complex emotional situation. The children are dealing with extreme fear, depression and some are using strategy. Like if I support Mom then maybe she will stop hurting us. Or if I say it is a lie, then may be my sister won't get in so much trouble when we get back home tonight.

The siblings that say 'mom never hits us or starves us' has probably heard mom say ' If CPS comes around, you kids will all be separated and sent to juvenile hall.'

I keep thinking of the child reporting that she would have her face pushed in cold water as punishment. Did this so-called Mom bend the child over the bathtub and spank her while submerging her face???

Who even thinks that up as punishment?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member