CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any sense of tranquility didn't last. That summer, Oregon child welfare workers were alerted to potential abuse or neglect, West Linn police records show.

Alexandra Argyropoulos, a friend whom the Harts met on Facebook and later visited twice in the Bay Area, said she had witnessed what she felt to be emotional abuse and cruel punishment by the parents.

She said the authorities told her the children had been interviewed and were likely coached in their responses. The Oregon Department of Human Services could do nothing more. There was not enough evidence to make a case.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/devonte_hart_family_crash_dece.html

Is the Bay area here Seattle perhaps? Where Hannah wanted to be taken to? I don't know how to reference that in different areas.

Looking at that cinder block wall, how did that just get knocked down? Thats even more disturbing...

Seattle, Washington, is about 3 hours North of where they were living, the Bay Area (San Francisco, California) is about 10 hours South.

Any sense of tranquility didn't last. That summer, Oregon child welfare workers were alerted to potential abuse or neglect, West Linn police records show.

Alexandra Argyropoulos, a friend whom the Harts met on Facebook and later visited twice in the Bay Area, said she had witnessed what she felt to be emotional abuse and cruel punishment by the parents.

She said the authorities told her the children had been interviewed and were likely coached in their responses. The Oregon Department of Human Services could do nothing more. There was not enough evidence to make a case.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/devonte_hart_family_crash_dece.html

Is the Bay area here Seattle perhaps? Where Hannah wanted to be taken to? I don't know how to reference that in different areas.

Looking at that cinder block wall, how did that just get knocked down? Thats even more disturbing...

Seattle is on a bay, but I've never heard anyone call it the "Bay Area." That's San Francisco. Which is also where the Alexandra lady lives.

If a Yukon has a rollover accident, isn't it going to be totaled?

Does anyone else think it's ironic that Devonte started going over to the DeKalb's saying they were starving him within days or maybe even the day of his adoption anniversary?

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/03/hart_familys_idyllic_public_im.html

The timeline indicates that Devonte went to the DeKalb's for food for about a week before they called CPS. They called on March 23rd. A week back puts it really near the date of the adoption anniversary. Could it be the kids weren't being "grateful" enough?

On March 23, 2018, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services opened a Child Protective Services investigation in which the Hart children are "identified as potential victims of alleged abuse or neglect." The Harts left home that day.

Another posted March 15 spotlights poignant black-and-white portraits.

"Yesterday we celebrated the 9th anniversary of the official adoption day of Sierra, Jeremiah, and Devonte," Jennifer Hart wrote in the caption. "We celebrate all.the.things in this family: The day we met our kids. The day they came home. The official finalization/court date. Birthdays of cats, dogs, chickens. Seasons. Anniversaries. Tuesdays. Why? Why not? I get this one precious life to live."

Uh oh. Don't want this to grow legs, do we have a link? Because I mentioned I thought I saw it when I was looking up Nahko or Max Ribner....so it is just speculation from me, for now. Do you have the source handy?

I just wanted to you know I saw your question. I am still looking for a link. There are so many to wade through.

It really bothers me that the moms shut down the woman who offered to help with the girl's hair and to mentor them, as she too was an adoptee.

What would be wrong with allowing her to help you learn how to do their hair? if you decide later that she is too intrusive, then you can distance yourselves. But it seems it would be in the best interests of the kids if the moms were taught some things this woman had offered.

It really bothers me that the moms shut down the woman who offered to help with the girl's hair and to mentor them, as she too was an adoptee.

What would be wrong with allowing her to help you learn how to do their hair? if you decide later that she is too intrusive, then you can distance yourselves. But it seems it would be in the best interests of the kids if the moms were taught some things this woman had offered.

They couldn't let anyone get too close and figure out what was really going on. Especially someone who might form a bond with one of their children - they needed to keep the children 100% reliant on them.

I wonder if someone who lives in Seattle once said something kind to Hannah, like if you ever need help I'm here for you, or you've got a friend in Seattle?

Cause she could be asked for help by the kids.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

IMO, I don’t think the best interest of the kids was really thought of.

Because they were idiots.

Thought they knew it all. Many people reached out to the kids but were all refused.

I know a lesbian couple who have a kid. A son. They thought that the boy did not need a male role model, but realized when he was getting bigger that he actually did, so they asked his donor father if he would like to meet his son. He did. They got a good relationship and did many things together.
Kudos to the lesbian couple for being able to admit they were wrong.

Shame on Jen and Sarah for turning down black people with knowledge they didn´t have, shame on them to turn down that nice hugs guy who reached out to Devonte.

Stupid biatches.

Seattle is on a bay, but I've never heard anyone call it the "Bay Area." That's San Francisco. Which is also where the Alexandra lady lives.

Thanks, I'm an East coaster. So, just saying Bay area. I was thinking could mean in that city they were. I didn't know particularly Bay Area only meant San Fran.

RSBM

Victim(s):
Confirmed Deceased:

Jennifer Jean Hart, 38 years of age, Woodland, Washington
Sarah Margaret Hart, 38 years of age, Woodland Washington
Markis Hart, 19 years of age, Woodland Washington
Jeremiah Hart, 14 years of age, Woodland Washington
Abigail Hart, 14 years of age, Woodland Washington

Missing Persons:

Devonte Hart, 15 years of age, Woodland Washington
Hannah Hart, 16 years of age, Woodland Washington
Sierra Hart, 15 years of age, Woodland Washington[/I]
more here https://us12.campaign-archive.com/?u=d58e8d47c32727a999b3dde01&id=9100903b2f

ETA... should have sat on my darn hands. I misread your age question. I wondered too if they are twins or just less than 12 mos apart. Or if more age updates will be forthcoming.

Jeremiah had a birthday in March. Reported to have just turned 14.

Pictures posted to social media imply that Devonte's birthday falls in the month of October (his raising $ for charity on his 13th and 15th birthdays)

Someone help and double check me here.

If Devonte did turn 15 in October, he would have been born October 2002 (2017-15). Assuming full term pregnancy, conceived February 2002.

If Jeremiah did turn 14 in March this year, he would have been born March 2004 (2018-14). Assuming full term pregnancy, conceived July 2003.

18 month between Jeremiah and Devonte.

Plenty of time for another baby in between (my brother and I were 10 months apart). But for Sierra to still be 15, things start cutting it close unless these babies were all preemies and conceived 4 to 6 weeks after the birth of the prior baby.

Hairdressers or anyone fixing someone's hair are in a great position to notice little details that the "moms" would not want noticed. Cuts and bruises, dirty ears, etc.

They couldn't let anyone get too close and figure out what was really going on. Especially someone who might form a bond with one of their children - they needed to keep the children 100% reliant on them.

I wonder if someone who lives in Seattle once said something kind to Hannah, like if you ever need help I'm here for you, or you've got a friend in Seattle?

Maintaining isolation and their privacy is a hallmark of abusive parents. They hide everything so their secrets can't get out. Their elusiveness controls everything. The parents knew they had to maintain control and isolation on their terms
because outsiders always caused problems for them. The parents trusted no one.

It would be in direct opposition of her agenda to make them rely only on her and Sarah. She needed full control.

Is there any evidence of close Black friends for Jen and Sarah? (I'm serious here)

IMO

Had not seen this! If Sarah was trying to get away (maybe she wasn't, but if she was) a rollover crash could soften Sarah to take them back. The fear of losing everyone and Jen getting to tell her story to these people. Promises are made, a fresh start is planned. The kids get music lessons for a year and they are involved in festivals. Until someone speaks up in 2013. Now they do political rallies instead for awhile. Until that goes south. Sarah missed too many opportunities.

Did this crash even really happen?

Eta article....

"She shared the struggles of living there," said Brian Lee, who lives in Garrison, North Dakota.

Lee and his wife met Jennifer Hart and all six kids the day after Christmas in 2012 while driving through Montana. Jennifer and the children had just been in a roll-over accident in their GMC Yukon along an icy stretch near Missoula.

Lee learned the Harts, whom they met in a gas station, were heading to Oregon to see Sarah, who had recently moved here to look for work.

He and his wife rented a trailer and gave the family a ride to Spokane. Jennifer Hart spoke for nearly the entire three-hour drive, he said.

"She said they needed a fresh, new start," Lee told The Oregonian/OregonLive.

Excellent point! I was struggling with that too, when I read it.

Rollover crash in 2012 with a 2003 GMC Yukon- vehicle was 9 years old. When I think rollover, I think extensive damage and a vehicle that age being a total loss. Wish the reporter had asked the Lees a few more questions, like what were the Harts doing at a gas station and did the Lees see the damaged Yukon? It could be that the Yukon had been towed to a garage, that was being called a gas station, and that the Harts were retrieving whatever they could out of their vehicle.

We have pictures and video from Oregon of a 2003 GMC Yukon where the body looks good- no real dings or dents.

So did they manage to find another 2003 GMC Yukon or was Jen lying about an accident to the Lees?

:thinking:
FWIW I just scanned through 207 pages of statewide accident reports for 2012 in Montana, focusing on Missoula County and the two neighboring counties along I94. The article states they met her the day after Christmas which would have been a Wednesday in 2012. Looking for rollover accidents that occurred on Tue or Wed in December I found 3 rollover accidents that occurred in Missoula county on Tuesdays in December involving icy road conditions. One of these may have been the accident in question. It is also possible to not have irreparable damage to a vehicle after a rollover depending on speed, and how the rollover occurred. Sometimes with ice and snow a vehicle does more sliding or wedging into snow than smashing if that makes sense.

http://www.mdt.mt.gov/publications/docs/datastats/crashdata/CRASH_DATA_2012_FINAL_PUBLICReq.pdf

accidents I focused in on are on page 159 (December Tues 9:56 AM), page 174 (December Tues 12:10 AM), and page 204 (December Tuesday 4:00AM)

It would be in direct opposition of her agenda to make them rely only on her and Sarah. She needed full control.

Is there any evidence of close Black friends for Jen and Sarah? (I'm serious here)

IMO

Haven´t seen any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members