Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember DeVonte' s age when adopted but I would guess that they wanted a boy so that Markis wasn't the only boy in the household. Or at least that was the excuse.

I have to say, that picture of them all together is probably the most genuine one I've seen of them all yet. Sarah looks reserved but like she's trying and Jen has a bit of a crazy, worrisome look behind that smile. Jen kind of creeps me out in it. But of course that could be because of what we know now.

Dontay is Devonte's older brother who the Harts rejected and would not adopt with the other siblings. And yes I think he was 9 at the time.

Someone should reach out to a journalist or press member who has been covering this and see if they will pursue an interview. Kristin Rawls or one of the writers at Oregon Live....

I tried to tell her and she blocked me...I don't get how twitter works, obviously?

I don't remember DeVonte' s age when adopted but I would guess that they wanted a boy so that Markis wasn't the only boy in the household. Or at least that was the excuse.

I have to say, that picture of them all together is probably the most genuine one I've seen of them all yet. Sarah looks reserved but like she's trying and Jen has a bit of a crazy, worrisome look behind that smile. Jen kind of creeps me out in it. But of course that could be because of what we know now.

Yep all about their wants and needs.... probably need it to be "even" lame excuse and my response to them would have been... well maybe he can have some school FRIENDS, hang out with them and have sleepovers with other boys his age outside of the house 🤷🏾*♀️

IMO

Dontay is Devonte's older brother who the Harts rejected and would not adopt with the other siblings. And yes I think he was 9 at the time.

Oh man, I just automatically read it as DeVonte not Dontay by accident. I seem to remember he was 9.

They didn’t want the foster teen because she wanted to use wire hangers? I took it to mean the teen wanted to use those to hang her clothes instead of plastic? Why is that a reason to give up a child. Am I missing something here? Those two were evil witches.

I took it to mean a big crock of **** and a twisted hat-tip to "Mommie Dearest."

[video=youtube;XOILKHmZBwc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOILKHmZBwc[/video]

I took it to mean a big crock of **** and a twisted hat-tip to "Mommie Dearest."

Yeah it HAD to be a sick inside joke about that scene. It has been mentioned several times by friends and so forth that being "super into classic pop culture" (like the Goonies or w/e) was part of Jen's "image."

She was an active participant and DGAF. Remember it was she who said her child was "playing the food card" [emoji35] And to just give her water. She was also the one seen abusing a child (Hannah /Abigail? )for eating food someone bought her at a festival. She smoothed it all over when cps came knocking, she left them alone with that psycho, she seemed to show no love to any of the kids. Ugh

I agree. I see her as no less of an abuser than Jen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it is just me, but that pic from Mommy Dearest looks more like JH than the Safeway photo IMO. As for wire hangers, who cares what kind of hangers the girl wanted to use. A TEENAGER was hanging up her clothes!

Joking aside, these two should have never been given the privilege of adopting.

Seconded.

And that organization seems super sketchy to me.

To me too. And also Hannah doesn’t look morbidly obese OR malnourished from her birth home to me.

Does anyone else think it’s almost like JH gained all the weight she forced the children to lose?

Again, simply just doesn’t work that way.

What do you mean by this? Clearly it DID work that way. They said he was older and had "behavioral issues" so they didn't want to adopt him with the rest of the siblings. It's in a couple of the MSM articles that were posted about the aunt and the Davis family background.

Adoption agency has placed 200 children in Fergus area
imo
Yes, this had been over eight years of time ( till 2008). There were three names connected to this NGO (the two founder and another long-serving member). I traced their professional profiles on LinkedIn, SM and news through some local community sites. Not much activities in this particular field, though they participate in some charity and relief work, mainly through church/es, locally and overseas. None have ever mentioned the Hart family AFIK. jmo omo

Here is the website of the adoption agency Permanent Family as captured on the Wayback Machine. They found the families, then sent them to states like Texas to shop for children. Did Texas pay the adoption agency too?

See who's featured on the homepage :(

If link doesn't load properly, refresh your browser. The Wayback can be cranky.

Jan 14 2008
https://tinyurl.com/ybfdd6sd

Does anyone know what happened to Dontay, the brother of Devonte? Was he later adopted or did he remain in foster care? I wonder if he's been told about the tragedy. He'd be an adult now.

(snipped) .... I know people who are really into CAM don't want to hear it, but the mindset involved does a whole lot of enabling child neglect.

What is CAM? I'm having trouble with acronyms tonight. TIA.

Does anyone know what happened to Dontay, the brother of Devonte? Was he later adopted or did he remain in foster care? I wonder if he's been told about the tragedy. He'd be an adult now.

This article from the 12th mentions him.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...sf/2018/04/devonte_hart_family_crash_its.html

[FONT=&quot]In 2008, Jennifer and Sarah Hart, who had [/FONT]previously adopted three different biological siblings in Texas[FONT=&quot], moved to adopt Devonte, Jeremiah and Sierra.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Celestine said the women had no interest in Dontay, the eldest, because he'd been acting out. Now 21, he's in prison for robbery, his mother's boyfriend says. He doesn't know about the crash.[/FONT]

What is CAM? I'm having trouble with acronyms tonight. TIA.

I had the same question. Maybe this:

Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is the popular term for health and wellness therapies that have typically not been part of conventional Westernmedicine. Complementary means treatments that are used along with conventionalmedicine. Alternative means treatments used in place of conventionalmedicine.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/complementary-alternative-medicine/about/pac-20393581

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21