CA - Harvey Weinstein trial on Sexual Harassment #metoo *Guilty in CA, NY Appeal*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Harvey Weinstein is taken to Rikers Island prison infirmary by ambulance strapped to a stretcher in his suit after incredulously crying out 'I'm innocent' following guilty rape verdict in landmark MeToo trial

Harvey Weinstein is taken to Rikers Island prison by ambulance strapped to a stretcher in his suit | Daily Mail Online
While enroute to Rikers Island prison, the ambulance was re-routed to Bellevue Hospital due to Weinstein having chest pains.

Not sure if he is going for an Oscar-award winning performance or not....

jmo

I am NOT defending the not-guilty verdicts, but I also don't think it's the number of victims that would make a difference, but that the prosecutor didn't convince some jury members.

I'm convinced, but I wasn't on the jury.

jmo

I truly wonder if there was a "men's rights activist" in the jury. On SM they vehemently defend HW as being a victim of false accusations. DISGUSTING

I'd like to know that he actually spends time behind bars in a real prison....and not get away with an easy way out while smirking that he beat the system.

jmo

I don't think that is going to happen. HW is going to go down the same path as his buddy, Epstein. HW is such a slug. Hugging his walker, looking for a sympathy disability pass.

HW wanted to stay out of prison during his appeal, so glad they ended that privilege for rich folk.

While enroute to Rikers Island prison, the ambulance was re-routed to Bellevue Hospital due to Weinstein having chest pains.

Not sure if he is going for an Oscar-award winning performance or not....

jmo

JMO, it's a typical dodge probably suggested by his attorneys. I hope Cy Vance, Jr. redeems himself and keeps Weinstein behind bars at Rikers. Vance let us down on Epstein, he needs to show the public that he's serious about sexual predators.

"As of Tuesday morning #Weinstein is still in the prison ward of Bellevue Hospital in NY"

Chloe Melas on Twitter

ETA: Bellevue Hospital has a prison ward, but it is not a prison. Weinstein is supposed to be at the infirmary on Rikers Island, a prison on an island in the East River. It's a horrible place and he's avoiding going there.

Last edited:
That Cosby statement sent me into a rant. That and the media outlets that continue to call Harvey a 'disgraced producer' instead of 'convicted rapist'.

I HOPE and I BET a movie will be made of Ronan Farrow & Rich McHugh battle since 2017 to get the media (NBC)and the elitist community to CALL HARVEY OUT on his horrific crimes.
Those 2 MEN , Farrow & McHugh ( along with many BRAVE women) put everything on the line to say NO MORE. We are doing this. Props & thank you!!!

“You are to stand down” is what NBC allegedly told Farrow & McHugh
“Stand Down”: Ronan Farrow’s Producer on How NBC Killed Its Weinstein Story

MOO

Last edited:
Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to Rikers Island jail in New York City

An attorney for Weinstein said that he was under observation at Bellevue for high blood pressure and heart palpitations.

Let the games begin ;)

giphy.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detconan