CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week and week-end we were talking so much about JC and her education level. I would like to know how any of you feel now about her being a participant in either the crime or the coverup or is she tuely in the dark?
I would just think that by now she would have went over every bit of the story told by LR and would have come to her own doubts.....

or is she battered/abused or just maybe in love and willing to sacrifice the children of her sister to keep a warm body in her bed ???

She is the one I just can't figure out.

What I wouldn't give to know the forensic results of what was taken from the BMW. There had to have been something there.........Speaking of which - was the BMW returned to them (minus the seat)? If not - what are they driving, the other car?
Good question! I'd think returning the car to them would all depend on whether anything of evidentiary value was found in it ~ which I doubt (they found anything) since LR hasn't been charged. :waitasec: MOO

PRB, I thought she would crack in jail (if she knew anything). I didn't think she would protect LR.

So I started thinking that she didn't know anything. But really I can't decide.

*sitting on the fence*

ETA: I don't think she is battered/abused by LR. I have known women who felt that any man was better than no man in their lives.

Re education ... was that college grad another Jennifer Campbell? LOL ... maybe I should ask "What is her education level?"

What I wouldn't give to know the forensic results of what was taken from the BMW. There had to have been something there.........Speaking of which - was the BMW returned to them (minus the seat)? If not - what are they driving, the other car?

I seem to remember something about the car being returned to them. I'm sure I read it here in the ARREST THREADS I think ( Not as good as Angel when it comes to where the info is but pretty sure I did read it here)

Sorry if someone posted this already....I'm fighting 2 different eyelid infections...Blepharitis in all 4 eyelids & I have 2 Chalazions in my left lower eyelid. Needless to say my vision is blurry & my eyelids are in pain. Possible surgery in a week 1/2 if the 3 antibiotics don't get rid of the 2 Chalazions in my lower eyelid. I have more cause for concern since I have had 5 eyelid surgeries over the past 28-29yrs for thyroid eye disease. Trying hard to type this without typos, due to being dilated from my visit to the opthamologist today & the blurry vision from the infections. :banghead:

Still so worried about "WHERE IS HASANNI????" :cry:

Another search for Hasanni Campbell planned for Sunday
Posted: 09/09/2009 05:27:30 PM PDT
<snipped>
Organizers are planning another search for 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, the disabled Fremont boy who was reported missing a month ago.

Sherri Miller, who has been at the helm of the search effort from the start, said she has 150 people signed up to search the Rockridge neighborhood, Lake Temescal, Lake Merritt and various neighborhoods leading to the Berkeley Marina on Sunday.

"We plan to go door-to-door in Rockridge and then search for him in a two-mile radius," said Miller, owner of All in One Stop print shop in San Leandro. Miller has donated thousands of fliers and T-shirts with Hasanni's picture on them since he was reported missing Aug. 10 by his foster father, Louis Ross.

Miller said volunteers for Sunday should meet at noon at the College Avenue Presbyterian Church, 5951 College Ave., in Oakland.

In addition of donations of food for the volunteers, Miller said she needs 10,000 fliers by Saturday and is asking print shops to donate them.

"We need money or the big printing companies to step up and help," she said. To help, call Miller at 510-276-9090.

Miller said she also is trying to set up a fundraising event at James Leitch Elementary School in Fremont, where Hasanni is registered for the first grade, on his sixth birthday, Sept. 24.

The boy's younger sister will not be returning to the couple and remains in protective custody while the police department's homicide investigation is ongoing. The case switched from a missing-person case to a homicide case late last month. Police subsequently arrested Ross and Campbell, 30, but Alameda County prosecutors refused to file criminal charges, and the two were released from jail.

Article:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_13301925

I'll try to catch up with you all, as best I can in between my hourly hot compresses! :floorlaugh:

:angel:

LadyBugSTL & Protect -R- Babys There BMW has been returned....it's in the video & picture that was posted showing the white car.....when my eyes aren't dilated I'll look for the other info you asked about what was all taken from the car....it should also be in this warrant search:

Search Warrant Affidavit in Hasanni Campbell Case (pdf)
http://images.kron4.com/images/hasanniwarrant.pdf

As soon as my eyes aren't dilated I'll try to read & answer as many questions or find the info to help everyone out ASAP! :blowkiss:

:angel:

A "truly concerned" parent, desperate for any crumb of info that may lead them to their lost child, would be not only updating that site regularly, but also would be equipping it with as many toots, whistles and bells, to make it as noticeable as possible! They'd be posting links to that site everywhere.......

This is just my opinion of course - but it seems to me that that the "stale" site is just another sign of how guilty a certain party is.....and I agree with you...it is almost as if someone wants all this to just "go away" - which, {It won't}}}} - I am sure of that! Hasanni :angel:did not deserve what happened to him and was not protected from it as he should have been :mad: - but Hasanni does deserve Justice and we can darn well make sure he gets that! :gavel:

When Adam Walsh was abducted, didn't John Walsh say he would stand naked in Times Square to get any information about his son ? (I may have paraphrased slightly, but you get the idea.) I haven't heard anything like that from LR or JC.

PRB, I thought she would crack in jail (if she knew anything). I didn't think she would protect LR.

*sitting on the fence*

ETA: I don't think she is battered/abused by LR. I have known women who felt that any man was better than no man in their lives.

Re education ... was that college grad another Jennifer Campbell? LOL ... maybe I should ask "What is her education level?"

I thought the Woman from the radio station had pretty much confirmed that it was this JC who went to Berkly. I may have misunderstood, I will go back and read it through better. I was in and out over the week-end ( Playin Catch-up still) sorry if I refered to something that was debunked. :confused:

*sitting on the fence*

We've confirmed from several sources that JC got a full scholarship to, and graduated from, UC Berkeley.

I agree it doesn't fit her on-camera persona, but there are some interviews where she definitely shows a way more self-possessed, more articulate side. I believe the confused, disoriented, dimmer witted, hysterical image to be more of an act -- but then I never found her believable in the first place.

Looking at LR's behavior and background, I'll believe he was AT LEAST emotionally abusive, probably more. However, we haven't seen her responses to that text, nor do I believe we've seen her acting in this situation completely like an abused woman. There's an aspect of that to her (taking cues from Louis) but I also feel there's a brokenness usually apparent in abusive situations that I'm not picking up on (especially in the more lucid interviews).

I've been digging for further info on her, but with such a common name, it's slow-going in order to find confirmation for information.

Columbo I agree sooooo much. There is just nothing I wouldn't do .......
I bet LR has NOT called OPD since he's been released.
I would be camping out in OPD's front yard.
I would be begging the media to come to here my story again and again .....
I can just see these two disappearing, I believe LR already knows how to be off the radar if needed.
The " Happy Life Picture " is no longer needed either.... that ship has sailed over a month ago......

Where is "Little Man " ?

snipped from FsF post above

We've confirmed from several sources that JC got a full scholarship to, and graduated from, UC Berkeley.

Thank you. For some reason, I thought it was confirmed that this was not JC. My bad ... but you are right: her on-camera persona does not seem to reflect this.

Graduated in what?

And why working at a shoe store? Did she have a second job or am I imagining that? Hope to get more sleep tonight.

Not sure what this means, but it struck me that these search locations fall into two sweeping categories:

1. Places that LE has thoroughly searched (Rockridge, Coyote Hills, Don Edwards)

2. Bodies of water that are heavily populated (where a body would likely have shown up due to heavy perimeter traffic unless a boat was used).

They checked the perimeter of Lake Elizabeth by feel, but if I recall correctly, that's it. Also, Berkeley Marina, Lake Temescal and especially Lake Merritt are all heavily trafficked around the perimeter.

Some info on these places of the next search:

Berkeley Marina (which has restaurants, trails, facilities and plenty of hikers/bikers, especially with Cal students returning in August):
http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/ContentDisplay.aspx?id=8634

Lake Merritt (with lots of dwellings and businesses surrounding as well as people walking around the lake and people boating and giving gondola rides):
http://www.oaklandnet.com/parks/parks/lakemerritt.asp

Lake Temescal (very popular, especially on the weekends):
http://www.ebparks.org/node/1170
http://z.about.com/d/geology/1/0/i/8/lake-temescal.jpg
http://www.yelp.com/biz/lake-temescal-oakland

Thank you. For some reason, I thought it was confirmed that this was not JC. My bad ... but you are right: her on-camera persona does not seem to reflect this.

Graduated in what?

And why working at a shoe store? Did she have a second job or am I imagining that? Hope to get more sleep tonight.

I believe she majored in Psychology.

Graduated in what?

She majored in psychology.

When Adam Walsh was abducted, didn't John Walsh say he would stand naked in Times Square to get any information about his son ? (I may have paraphrased slightly, but you get the idea.) I haven't heard anything like that from LR or JC.
LR & JC aren't the only ones who should be out there wanting information about where Hasanni is ~ what about his mother, JC's sister? :( MOO

Graduated in what?

Psychology. Though her shoe store job may seem below her, keep in mind that she was one of only 2 employees there and she was the manager. The plea from her camp to buy shoes before her firing last week mentioned a commission based job, and Shuz of Rockridge is listed online as pulling in nearly a half million dollars in sales per year (which would be over $41K per month in sales). Even 5% commission on half those sales could add $1K/mo in income to a base salary.

Since she started at Shuz of SF (moving from a technical/graphics company in Fremont), I'm assuming she moved home either due to financial problems or family crisis (fitting with Cami B's description of her as the glue of her family, highly responsible). I'm assuming she took the SF job and then excelled and came to manage the Rockridge store.

Also, I've wondered if she was in the habit/role of self-sacrificing due to her dysfunctional family over the years, if she may have grown to resent it. I know a lot of people who have been in that position, and at some point, grow tired of cleaning up family messes and want to focus on themselves and what they want. I hope it's not the case, but I wonder if there might have been some resentment at taking care of SC's kids. (She and LR both said that taking them in was not her idea, and there's a chance that's true.) JMO.

Someone should post a good summary of JC's education in the JC thread as a reference; we should aim to make histories of the main players on their threads so people don't have to search all over hyde and back for answers to such things.

Not sure what this means, but it struck me that these search locations fall into two sweeping categories:

1. Places that LE has thoroughly searched (Rockridge, Coyote Hills, Don Edwards)

2. Bodies of water that are heavily populated (where a body would likely have shown up due to heavy perimeter traffic unless a boat was used).

They checked the perimeter of Lake Elizabeth by feel, but if I recall correctly, that's it. Also, Berkeley Marina, Lake Temescal and especially Lake Merritt are all heavily trafficked around the perimeter.

Some info on these places of the next search:

Berkeley Marina (which has restaurants, trails, facilities and plenty of hikers/bikers, especially with Cal students returning in August):
http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/ContentDisplay.aspx?id=8634

Lake Merritt (with lots of dwellings and businesses surrounding as well as people walking around the lake and people boating and giving gondola rides):
http://www.oaklandnet.com/parks/parks/lakemerritt.asp

Lake Temescal (very popular, especially on the weekends):
http://www.ebparks.org/node/1170
http://z.about.com/d/geology/1/0/i/8/lake-temescal.jpg
http://www.yelp.com/biz/lake-temescal-oakland
Berkeley Marina??? Please, no! :eek: Seriously, has LR's cell phone pinging been used to try to trace his steps between Walmart on 8/6 and 4pm 8/10? :confused:MOO

It seems so sad that before Aug. 10, 2009 none of us here at
WS nor LE nor most anyone else, as it seems had heard of nor met
Hasanni C. We now seem to be the only ones concerned with his
whereabouts.

IN OPPOSITION

It seems that the people who did Know him or were related to him
DO NOT seem to have much if any concern for him or his whereabouts
since Auc. 10, 2009. including LR, JC, the Aunts, the Godmother,
the Grandmother,

:waitasec: :furious: :waitasec:

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH THIS WHOLE PICTURE.

WHERE'S 'LITTLE MAN - WHAT'S BEEN DONE WITH THAT PRECIOUS CHILD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear2024