Found Deceased CA - Heather Gumina Waters, 33, Pleasant Valley, 17 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heather's car is a black Infiniti Coupe, with pretty distinctive appearance.

LE has been looking for Heather and the Infiniti for a month now, and only found her car three weeks after her disappearance. LE has not stated where the car was found, or its condition; and there are no online rumors that I am aware of as to the location. This is surprising since processing a car in a missing persons case would involve police activity securing the immediate area to search for clues, and searching for Heather as well.

Was the car torched?

Pretty safe to say that whoever placed the car in this location, did not want the car found, IMO.

I will gladly provide any local insight and any general legal/LE insight I can. Obviously there's some things I can't say, but any help from websleuthers in trying to figure this one out is appreciated.
Hell yes - please & thanks for offering @riolove77 !
Is it known if the (blank) is keeping a normal routine ... Working, living in the home they shared, in touch w friends, etc?

-edited by me to avoid sleuthing family-

Last edited:
Hell yes - please & thanks for offering @riolove77 !
Redacted by me

Not sure if that can be discussed here because no one has been named as a suspect by LE at this time. I think it would be considered to be sleuthing the family (victims also, unless otherwise indicated by LE) according to TOS here. Just trying to keep thread open so HGW's disappearance can continue to be discussed.

ETA: edit be me-post I responded to was edited

Last edited:
Not sure if that can be discussed here because no one has been named as a suspect by LE at this time. I think it would be considered to be sleuthing the family (victims also, unless otherwise indicated by LE) according to TOS here. Just trying to keep thread open so HGW's disappearance can continue to be discussed.
Fair warning - thanks @?mysterian? To rephrase, is it known if her home is still occupied same as when she went missing? Are Heather's belongings still in place? Is it adorned w the search team posters and ribbons?

I will gladly provide any local insight and any general legal/LE insight I can. Obviously there's some things I can't say, but any help from websleuthers in trying to figure this one out is appreciated.
Would we know if any search warrants have been executed relating to this case?
Do you find it strange that no one has noticed the police securing an area where the car was found? I know they haven’t disclosed where it was found, but I’d think someone would have saw something! Thanks!

Would we know if any search warrants have been executed relating to this case?
Do you find it strange that no one has noticed the police securing an area where the car was found? I know they haven’t disclosed where it was found, but I’d think someone would have saw something! Thanks!

Well I mean we know where it was found, they just haven't disclosed it yet to my knowledge. We have a loooooot of forestry and foliage out here. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Lake Tahoe area but we're pretty much the "downhill" side of that.

Well I mean we know where it was found, they just haven't disclosed it yet to my knowledge. We have a loooooot of forestry and foliage out here. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Lake Tahoe area but we're pretty much the "downhill" side of that.
Thanks. How about search warrants? If any had been executed would it be public knowledge?

How near is 27 miles east of Pleasant Valley to her home?

Detectives Find Vehicle Belonging to California Mom Who Mysteriously Disappeared
Detectives located Gumina’s black 2005 Infinity G35 about 27 miles east of Pleasant Valley in the El Dorado County area.
About 26 miles. If that is true, as they don't provide a source for that information and law enforcement has not disclosed the location. I don't know where Epoch Times gets their stories and information as they are headquartered in New York and are part of some alternate to so-called "fake news" and therefore I consider that resource to be unreliable.

However, if true, that would put the vehicle in El Dorado National Forest land somewhere between US 50 and CA 88.

About 26 miles. If that is true, as they don't provide a source for that information and law enforcement has not disclosed the location. I don't know where Epoch Times gets their stories and information as they are headquartered in New York and are part of some alternate to so-called "fake news" and therefore I consider that resource to be unreliable.

However, if true, that would put the vehicle in El Dorado National Forest land somewhere between US 50 and CA 88.
I don't know what we'd do without you, Jethro. LOL Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Which is a good area to dump a car. I drive up there often to clear my head and can drive for miles without passing a single car.

“She was “likely driving” her car when she disappeared, according to investigators.”

Interesting quote, I wonder what would make them come to that conclusion? The only thing I can think of is that her fingerprints and only hers were found on steering wheel, mirrors, seat adjustment, etc? Since they say the car is being processed (as opposed to was) I’m not sure what other indicators might have brought them to make that statement..

Authorities find vehicle belonging to missing California mom Heather Gumina

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back