Found Deceased CA - Heather Gumina Waters, 33, Pleasant Valley, 17 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. Why is this shrouded in secrecy? The family keeps saying they don’t want to get into details because they want to focus on finding her. If we knew the whole story, i would think someone would be named as a person of interest by now... targeting the perpetrator DOES HELP LOCATE HEATHER!!

The search facebook page has several new posts from today, they are asking for help with flyers and fundraising.
Heather Waters Gumina Search Team

Hopefully LE will receive results from the forensic testing of the car soon. One of the searchers commented that they are giving LE some time to process the car, if there are no results, search teams will resume looking for Heather.

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but did the mother ever explain WHY she felt Heather was released from the hospital too early? I ask because my mother recently broke her collarbone and she had pain for WEEKS, so surely the mom couldn't expect her to stay in the hospital that long?

Most of the story is visible on her FB page. I feel one of 2 things happened, either a person not to be named killed her...or she may have run off (unlikely). Given her profession though, stranger things have happened. My sister ran off in a similar manner. I hope she is found safely. She has many posts about her sobriety, which seem to have fallen off in the last year or two, which is very concerning.

Most of the story is visible on her FB page. I feel one of 2 things happened, either a person not to be named killed her...or she may have run off (unlikely). Given her profession though, stranger things have happened. My sister ran off in a similar manner. I hope she is found safely. She has many posts about her sobriety, which seem to have fallen off in the last year or two, which is very concerning.
What is her profession? I missed that.

My heart is breaking for her Mom, that video was difficult to watch. Hope I never go missing in El Dorado County, if I do I want you all to 'help' the Sheriff decide where they should search for me, YIKES!!!

This is misleading. This is my county, I work as a DA in this office, and work all day every day with the Sheriff's Dept. They are truly some of the best. They are just tight lipped and for good reason. There is nothing that they could release at this time that would help their cause. They know what they're doing.

@MassGuy @gitana1 @PommyMommy love to get some of your guys' input on this one.

I'm with you. Searches occur when there's something to indicate certain locations should be looked at. That they may be relevant to the case.

There isn't the manpower to simply search the world. That doesn't mean LE isn't doing their job or helping.

I remember when Shanann Watts and her babies went missing. People wanted LE to search every inch of ground, and felt not doing so means they weren't doing their job.

In the meantime, they were steadily investigating the case and using psychology to get the perp to tell them where he dumped his family.

All the searches of the vast plains that people were insisting LE expend manpower on would not have found Shanann and her babies. It would have wasted a lot of precious resources on nothing, however.

@MassGuy @gitana1 @PommyMommy love to get some of your guys' input on this one.
Hey Rio!

Honestly, it kind of gives me Frazee vibes. o_O Her family came running, begged for help, and the silence of her SO was deafening.

There are very few facts to go on, though. I did read that she was seen driving her car in town on Tuesday. Why was she driving if she was in that much pain? Where was she going and where did she spend Tuesday night?

No cell phone pings or banking activity? No details about the condition in which her car was found?

I've not looked at Fakebook. :oops:

MOO

Hey Rio!

Honestly, it kind of gives me Frazee vibes. o_O Her family came running, begged for help, and the silence of her SO was deafening.

There are very few facts to go on, though. I did read that she was seen driving her car in town on Tuesday. Why was she driving if she was in that much pain? Where was she going and where did she spend Tuesday night?

No cell phone pings or banking activity? No details about the condition in which her car was found?

MOO

So far nothing as far as the condition of her car that the SO has released to the public. Nor have they said where she was going or why she was driving. Definitely has been noticeable in the community that husband hasn't said much...

This is misleading. This is my county, I work as a DA in this office, and work all day every day with the Sheriff's Dept. They are truly some of the best. They are just tight lipped and for good reason. There is nothing that they could release at this time that would help their cause. They know what they're doing.
Really ... hey thanks for setting the record straight. Rare that we have someone from the DA's office chime in, please stick around so we can ask you more questions :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back