CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what to think. Is Heidi in hiding somewhere? This is so peculiar.

I'm wondering if she maybe had an assistant who sold for her on Poshmark, one of my friends pays someone to sell and maintain her items on Poshmark?

If it is truly her, then she'd know that it's publicly accessible? That's what's throwing me off if she is indeed hiding. On poshmark you can just put your account on vacation mode, delete it permanently or if you don't ship an item, the buyer can get it refunded so it's seems odd that she would choose to actively engage like this instead

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-08 13.16.31.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-08 13.16.31.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 19
On the same listing I posted there is a message feature. Down at the bottom, the last message Heidi writes this:

hplanck
This has been SOLD
Nov 02Reply

I haven't really used Poshmark, so I don't know if it has a feature where if somebody buys an item from an open listing, it automatically posts a sold comment?

But...This just adds to my most recent feeling that she disappeared voluntarily. Originally I was 100% in the foul play camp. Now? Not so much. But my opinion, like many of yours, changes day by day, hour by hour!

My #1 question: Where is her car?!?!?

LE knows things that we don’t. I want to know these things:

1)Did they find her car? Was it in the parking garage?

2)Was she on video going INTO the building? Did she get in the elevator? Did she ever come back down to lobby?

I’m back and forth between fled and in hiding and foul play. Maybe she never left that building. Who did she know there if anyone?

I was dead set on voluntarily missing last night but when I woke up I started thinking that so many signs point to foul play. Occam’s Razor tells me she never left the building.

Video of her in alley behind apartment building with dog. Dog found on 28th floor of same building but no Heidi. No sign of Heidi ever since then. Add in that she told her boyfriend she was scared, friends saying she was “worried,” her nervous behavior at son’s game right before and the fact that she left early. She went to that building and disappeared. WAS HER CAR FOUND IN GARAGE??? If so, I think she maybe never left that building.

I’m starting to think with her name attached to all those LLC’s and Muffin Man’s fraud investigation she may have been used and knew too much. I do think she knew some of what he was doing and benefited from it, but I’m thinking she was mostly just a patsy. Just my latest feeling.

Question. In California, when there is a request for a child support adjustment aren't both parties required to provide financials? Could this be the reason her ex knew about her finances?

yes financials are exchanged. Also, I wonder if her financials were subpoenaed as part of the legal actions with her employer? If so, those documents would likely become known to the employer and all involved parties. MOO

Or that her means are vastly complicated and shall we say, under reported. :cool:
Her income is what has struck me as odd. I don't think she could be maintaining her lifestyle on what's being reported in the media. HP either has another source of income or she's heavily in debt. Her lawyer fees alone are probably very high because it sounds like she's in and of court a lot with custody issues. IMO

She's been on Poshmark for a little over a year (August 2020) and only has a few sales. A few items were marked "not for sale" on October 30 and one was updated on November 5.

It doesn't seem like this account was particularly active - not exactly some kind of a super-seller. It seems a bit curious that someone would go in and make those few items unavailable for sale - it isn't as if this account has a huge number of followers or that there's much $. Not suspicious/nefarious - but it does suggest that someone knew she had an account and knew she had items up for sale and didn't want her account to suffer if she failed to ship purchases. (There are 200+ followers, but that is a minimal number on Poshmark, in my experience - someone who just joined the site but hasn't listed a single thing for sale will get that many followers within weeks/months).

Another note about Poshmark: most people use it as an app (not a website), and the default setting is to “push” notifications. This means that notifications would pop up on her phone for comments, notification of offers/sales, and reminders to ship. As long as someone can get into her phone, they have the ability to edit listings (ie mark them not for sale). Given her young age and lifestyle, I’m mildly surprised she hasn’t been on Poshmark for years - it started as a marketplace for high-end clothing & accessories. JMO.

She's been on Poshmark for a little over a year (August 2020) and only has a few sales. A few items were marked "not for sale" on October 30 and one was updated on November 5.

It doesn't seem like this account was particularly active - not exactly some kind of a super-seller. It seems a bit curious that someone would go in and make those few items unavailable for sale - it isn't as if this account has a huge number of followers or that there's much $. Not suspicious/nefarious - but it does suggest that someone knew she had an account and knew she had items up for sale and didn't want her account to suffer if she failed to ship purchases. (There are 200+ followers, but that is a minimal number on Poshmark, in my experience - someone who just joined the site but hasn't listed a single thing for sale will get that many followers within weeks/months).
According to her account page, she hasn’t been active since May 2021.
About @hplanck - Poshmark

Attachments

• B0A8A3C2-5AF0-44AA-B208-6EDEF6922E38.png
    B0A8A3C2-5AF0-44AA-B208-6EDEF6922E38.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors