CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It is very strange. Maybe they have? I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s gone and chopped. There are though lots of remote options in California and neighboring places. Desert, Sierra Nevadas, Mexico, Pacific Crest Trail?
Thank you. I think people who are not from CA don't have the visual of the more rural parts of the Golden State. There are many sparsely populated areas. However, the greater Los Angeles area is clearly not one of them. The burning question for me is: how do you reconcile her dog being in this apparently high-security bldg., HP apparently caught on camera walking her dog behind that building, and her car not being found parked nearby?

Thank you. I think people who are not from CA don't have the visual of the more rural parts of the Golden State. There are many sparsely populated areas. However, the greater Los Angeles area is clearly not one of them. The burning question for me is: how do you reconcile her dog being in this apparently high-security bldg., HP apparently caught on camera walking her dog behind that building, and her car not being found parked nearby?
A million combinations of things could have happened. If we knew more details (and we may never know!) it might be perfectly clear. Maybe she took the dog for a walk, left it on a floor, and literally walked out the door (we have not had any confirmation she was seen on video inside or leaving for the last time on tape - LE has been so closed lipped). Maybe she got in her car and left. Maybe she overdosed inside, someone let the dog out into the hall, and found a chop shop for her car. Just two possibilities out a bazillion IMO.

There appears to be a date/time stamp on the CBS video of Heidi outside in the alley with her dog. It pretty clearly says 10/17/2021, but the time stamp is less clear to me. It appears to say 10:22:43 but that wouldn't make sense timeline wise.

View attachment 321440
it would if her sons game was at 9 am

I assumed the time stamp is wrong, bc it is clearly daylight outside, but another person following this case suggested perhaps it is correct and is 10:22 am. This would throw an entirely new wrinkle into the case. What if she had spent the previous evening there, and was seen on video with Seven the next morning BEFORE going to her son's game. After going by her home for whatever reason (as seen on her home video), she goes to game and then returns to H+F to continue her weekend with whoever....and that is when something happens. I would assume whoever shared the video would have told the station what time it was taken, but also seems the station would have noticed the time stamp and said something if they knew it was wrong. JMO
they never said when the game was. could have been 8 or 9 am

Do we even know her vehicle is missing? So few reliable facts in this case. Has LE publicly stated the vehicle is missing? Do we know whether the vehicle she was last seen driving is registered to her?

Not knowing this area, do they have a giant parking lot for the building? Also, did she let someone use the car to get drugs? Maybe that's why she's in the alley because she is waiting for them to get back with the car so she and seven can go home which she didn't do or couldn't!

Do we even know her vehicle is missing? So few reliable facts in this case. Has LE publicly stated the vehicle is missing? Do we know whether the vehicle she was last seen driving is registered to her?
We don’t. They’ve literally said nothing about anything! Which points my radar toward a certain direction.

Not knowing this area, do they have a giant parking lot for the building? Also, did she let someone use the car to get drugs? Maybe that's why she's in the alley because she is waiting for them to get back with the car so she and seven can go home which she didn't do or couldn't!
From what I can gather, guests park at a public lot across the street. This is common for DTLA. It’s literally just a parking lot - not covered and probably not huge.

snipped:

But, we don’t know enough about her relationship with her kin to know why they didn’t become the point person for Heidi’s case. Maybe JW stepped up because no one in her family would? Just thoughts.
I thought it would be because they are in Buffalo, NY area. It would be hard to keep HP's name in the press and the case alive from such a distance.

snipped:

But, we don’t know enough about her relationship with her kin to know why they didn’t become the point person for Heidi’s case. Maybe JW stepped up because no one in her family would? Just thoughts.

That's certainly possible. I appreciate your thoughts.
But to be fair, and maybe play devils advocate, perhaps he had legitimate reasons for resurrecting the court case over the years. We can see she is a complicated person for a number of reasons. It’s possible for a person to be an amazing person and parent but also struggle with addiction or mental health. I’ve seen it in my own life from women (people are always very quite quick to point fingers at men in divorces and it’s not always fair). Both things can be true. I would also go to the ends of the earth as a parent to make sure my child was safe and that their needs were being met - emotionally, financially, etc.

Let me clarify further here. I am only referring to the years of court documents and small claims case. I just finished watching the Betty Broderick Dear John series on Netflix. The years of court filings reminded me very much of that case.

We agree that one can be an incredible parent and also struggle with addiction and/or mental health issues. Absolutely.

I am not someone who automatically sides with women when it comes to divorce/relationship issues. I tend to step back, observe, and evaluate situations based on patterns of behavior. I'm gender neutral. :cool:

MOO.

The other thing that doesn't make a lot of sense is that if Heidi was visiting someone in that building, why not just use the secure dog park? Why the alley? jmo
That is an excellent point!

I'm trying to catch up after being away. I see the DM gained a copy of one of the custody filings and created a *advertiser censored* storm ... After reading the emergency custody filing, I feel I have a sense of who JW is and his flair for the dramatic. I'm not sure if Heidi uses or not, but I feel publishing something so intensely private and personal is very, very, wrong.

I definitely think we should consider things about Heidi - within the boundaries of "victimology". But there is a respectful way to do that. I hope JW is monitoring what BW is reading right now. How awful if he should see that headline :(

Sounds like these court records reflect JW’s account of her behavior. Who knows how true. I can also think of some not so flattering to JW reasons a woman would flee half naked through a window. Reasons that don’t involve drugs or mental health issues.
So true. I always hesitate taking accounts of court documents in custody/divorce hearings because both sides are often spewing distorted, exaggerated stories/

So, may I have this clarified? I know we’ve been discussing the exact location of the alley. Have we here at WS decided that the latest video of Heidi walking Seven was of her walking on the “Flower Street Alley”, as it’s designated on Google Maps? (Runs parallel with streets Flower and Hope, sandwiched between them, between 11th and 12th sts)

Reports had been saying behind the H+F building, which threw us off, at least, to me. I’d call the Flower Street Alley more like across the street from the apt high rise. IMO

And, if that is the place, she is walking towards the H+F. Right? Since Seven was found only around a half hour later, she must’ve been, I think. IMO

That is an excellent point!

I'm trying to catch up after being away. I see the DM gained a copy of one of the custody filings and created a *advertiser censored* storm ... After reading the emergency custody filing, I feel I have a sense of who JW is and his flair for the dramatic. I'm not sure if Heidi uses or not, but I feel publishing something so intensely private and personal is very, very, wrong.

I definitely think we should consider things about Heidi - within the boundaries of "victimology". But there is a respectful way to do that. I hope JW is monitoring what BW is reading right now. How awful if he should see that headline :(
Agree. It feels so dirty and wrong. I’ve always felt that for better or worse, family law stuff should be kept private because we have NO idea what’s going on behind the scenes and it’s so easy to make assumptions. It’s so damaging for the kids too to have it floating out there forever.

From the very few posts I have read so far it would seem I am clearly in the minority here. I find this behavior on the part of the DM so DEEPLY disturbing.

They state - as fact - that she has a "history" of drug abuse and it appears they are purportedly using as their basis in fact "allegations" of a then soon to be estranged spouse that were drafted in a heated custody battle years ago. Shame on them. Is the MP police report allowed on here? In that self-authenticating official record the place for addiction or other "Personal Habits" was intentionally filled in with the word "None." That tells me that the officer specifically asked him. MOO

Ok, and this makes a great deal of sense. I've never liked the foul play scenario here, which is why I don't think I've even looked at this thread.

I've felt all along this was some sort of self contained event, like a mental health episode or something along those lines.

You have her being described as "edgy" during her son's game, her being in an area she had no business being, and the dog being placed in a fairly safe location as opposed to being abandoned on the road.

Wherever she went, I'm convinced she was alone.
"edgy" during her son's game,.."
Edit to remove reference not public. MOO JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads