Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All I'm saying is, no way was that woman knowingly going to a big party with her hair looking like that. We've seen numerous photos of her made up. Her hair on that last surveillance video was not party hair.
I have gone out many times very casual. Usually cuz I wasn’t planning to go out but ended up out.

Not flats, jeans and a hoody/t’shirt. If she was going to party I agree she’d have been done up the the nines. I mean… how she was dressed is how I would to pop in to see a friend or run errands.

I see your point though, but I think she would have definitely been dressed up judging by her other pics she seemed to take pride in her appearance.
former hard partier here, at a public event or club yea dresses to 9’s, house parties no matter if there are strippers would be casual.

I think you're trying to be hilarious and blame our victim for being in a completely made up scenario but I'm happy to elaborate for you! I am younger than Heidi. I wear extensions (the tape in, permanent until removed by a stylist type) 90% of the time. Heidi wears wigs. I can safely say we are the same type of person, from a grooming standpoint. If I'm going out, my hair is styled. If I'm going to a party with strippers and drugs, that sounds pretty exciting, so I'm going to make sure my hair and outfit are on point. No way would I go anywhere exciting with my extensions out and my short hair a mess. Not happening. I'd put money on that being the same for Heidi.

see but I used to go out multiple days a week and I’d have gone out totally casual to a house party. I sometimes ended up out when I wasn’t planning on it. I ended up where they day took me. Totally not being funny or anything.

see but I used to go out multiple days a week and I’d have gone out totally casual to a house party. I sometimes ended up out when I wasn’t planning on it. I ended up where they day took me. Totally not being funny or anything.
Further genuine question, if it was daytime and you knew you had time to get ready for a party with big $$$ people and strippers, would you not swing by home and get ready? I certainly would.

Further genuine question, if it was daytime and you knew you had time to get ready for a party with big $$$ people and strippers, would you not swing by home and get ready? I certainly would.
Consider that you might have to contend with a considerable amount of traffic in the greater LA area. MOO

I don't disagree with what you say but if (a big if for me) this party actually happened I do see HP as someone who would have dressed up a bit for it and who would have seen it as an event. Given her life situations I feel like even if she was into *advertiser censored* a bit she wasn't some big, regular partier so it wouldn't necessarily be a norm for her. And she does seem like someone who dresses up.

I don't disagree with what you say but if (a big if for me) this party actually happened I do see HP as someone who would have dressed up a bit for it and who would have seen it as an event. Given her life situations I feel like even if she was into **** a bit she wasn't some big, regular partier so it wouldn't necessarily be a norm for her. And she does seem like someone who dresses up.
Depends what the motivation/mission was. IMO.

Genuine question… would you have taken your dog though?

probably not. i dont think she planned to go out, that i agree with. it was discussed upthread, that its possible that someone was watching her dog but knew what happened and ether released it or wasnt straight about when the dog came into their possession.

i once went out dancing without planning to (divey club) in a floral t shirt, juicy sweats and tennies because i met my friend for drinks earlier and her gf at the time was super jealous and i didnt want to look cute. and i ended up online pix in my scrub 'do and fit. lol in hindsight i laugh.

im not sure she was planning to end up there. i also tho have been to house parties w strippers and blo and everyone was casual.

I don't disagree with what you say but if (a big if for me) this party actually happened I do see HP as someone who would have dressed up a bit for it and who would have seen it as an event. Given her life situations I feel like even if she was into **** a bit she wasn't some big, regular partier so it wouldn't necessarily be a norm for her. And she does seem like someone who dresses up.
i used to dress to the nines too. hair and make done. still showed up casual to things tho.

What if she was going to meet someone and wasn't aware that there was a party and didn't find out until she got there. Also, if she was aware, what if she only intended to meet this person quickly and not stay. Just some random thoughts. MOO

Thank you, because I keep seeing so many posts taking it as a proven fact.

Since there has been so very little info released by LE, and almost nothing more than a couple of short pieces of security cam video released that were leaked to MSM, we are left to look elsewhere for info, and those sources may not always be reliable. So pretty much everything posted in here about this case is "speculation". Sometimes posters just neglect to note it as such. It is up to each of us to decide for ourselves whether we want to accept something that has been speculated as fact. JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa83
Back