Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We mentioned it, but I didn't post it, bc I wasn't sure if it is considered MSM. Seems to have several inaccuracies, so not sure I put much faith in the part about LE searching a landfill downtown. I did find it interesting that the first thought JW had in the interview about what happened to Heidi was suggesting a drug deal gone bad. I guess he forgot about the Muffin Man that was so high on his list earlier. JMO

There are no landfills in DTLA (DownTown Los Angeles).

They are searching near Castaic.

I may be wrong, but when it was researched here by some, IIRC, the owner is/was listed as Helms Square LLC, who owns/owned both 3129 and the almost identical house that sits on the same lot. What I did find is that Heidi's house is already listed on Apartments.com, with a note to check back soon for availability.

3129 Helms Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034 - House for Rent in Los Angeles, CA | Apartments.com
GAD!!!! Looking at "similar" rentals there are rents in the mid to high 4 figures. If we are talking about monthly rents like that even with an annual income of $140K+ that is strange.

I noticed strangely popped up last week a listing and sale to an undisclosed buyer in spring 2019.
Seemed bizarre that it would appear now. Robert Good had the listing. He doesn’t or didn’t seem to he a very active agent. Definitely weird all around.
The reason I thought this was strange is because the house sold to the same couple who already owned it, for the second time in 4 years, as @SteveP noted this time as an LLC. May be a coincidence but also seems cozy. And that particular listing with Robert Good hadn’t shown up earlier, so there must have been some scrutiny for that little listing video to show up through search algorithms or someone wanted it to be suddenly visible.
now.
Back in the way back earlier threads there was a lot of research about the property and the series of loans and mortgages that went into the construction which seemed unusual to me and given the fact that Heidi moved in right after the “sale” but the mortgage or deed wasn’t recorded until months later. JMOO

GAD!!!! Looking at "similar" rentals there are rents in the mid to high 4 figures. If we are talking about monthly rents like that even with an annual income of $140K+ that is strange.

Not only is it strange but it is doubtful she paid that kind of rent each month even though the property is clearly worth it. It looks as if no one ever lived there at all.

Are the owners friends of JS? Are there ties to CCP that have been found?

Are the owners waiting for LEO to release it or anything? Maybe waiting for JW to remove her personal stuff?

I may be wrong, but when it was researched here by some, IIRC, the owner is/was listed as Helms Square LLC, who owns/owned both 3129 and the almost identical house that sits on the same lot. What I did find is that Heidi's house is already listed on Apartments.com, with a note to check back soon for availability.

3129 Helms Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034 - House for Rent in Los Angeles, CA | Apartments.com

the original lot was split into two years back. I posted a bunch of info on the house/lots in previous threads.

I understand we don’t have anything new to discuss, but it seems like we are going in circles talking about things that have been discussed at length previously. This isn’t directed at you steveP, or anyone in particular.

the original lot was split into two years back. I posted a bunch of info on the house/lots in previous threads.

I understand we don’t have anything new to discuss, but it seems like we are going in circles talking about things that have been discussed at length previously. This isn’t directed at you steveP, or anyone in particular.

I agree, but it happens in every case I have ever followed here, when MSM stops reporting on a case. As you said, we don't really have anything new we can discuss, but posters come to these threads at different points, and many do not, or cannot take the time to read through every post of some 4 threads to get up to speed. With that said, I usually will try to answer any serious inquiry, if I am able to. If it serves no other useful purpose, it provides a momentary bump that rescues this case from the obscurity of Missing Persons Forum page 3, and puts it back on page one, where other potential posters can more easily find it. JMO

If you don't want to read this entire post we are having a fundraiser for our volunteer mods. Please use this link to donate paypal.me/forthemods )

Words cannot adequately express how much the moderators mean to Websleuths and to me personally.

The amount of hard work they do behind the scenes would truly shock you.
The mods volunteer their time to make sure Websleuths standards are upheld so Websleuths remains the most respected discussion forum on the web.

It is time for our yearly fundraiser for the wonderful people known as the mods who donate so much of their lives to Websleuths.

Please know that you are under no obligation to make a donation.
We ask that only those who can truly afford to donate do so.

We offer one way to make donations and that is through PayPal. Here is the link. Even a dollar will make a difference.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
When the fundraiser is over (two weeks from now) SillyBilly and I will distribute the money to the mods.

If you would like to leave a comment of support for the mods please do so on this thread.

If I could yell this from the mountain tops to the world I would. From my heart and soul thank you so very much to the mods who make such a difference on Websleuths. Thank you very much.

Much Love,
Tricia

Missing mom 'overdosed on fentanyl-laced Adderall' so revellers 'dumped body'

Ummm????

That's from The Sun.... I'm confused about why they would publish this.. I know it's a tabloid obviously, but I just skimmed the article. Am I missing something here? Who is this Dawn lady? This seems irresponsible

ETA I've seen talk about this on other websites that can't be linked here for obvious reasons... I'm not sure what to think about this

Ummm????

That's from The Sun.... I'm confused about why they would publish this.. I know it's a tabloid obviously, but I just skimmed the article. Am I missing something here? Who is this Dawn lady? This seems irresponsible

ETA I've seen talk about this on other websites that can't be linked here for obvious reasons... I'm not sure what to think about this

This is one of the most bizarre stories I’ve ever read. It started because the eyewitness from the building randomly asked Dawn and Heidis sons godmother to help fix a flat tire on her Maserati, then she tells them everything that happened to Heidi, and then the story ends with this eyewitness assaulting both Dawn and Heidis sons godmother??

Like you said I’ve also seen whispers about this elsewhere so who knows, but wow. What a strange tale and what a bizarre way for this Dawn woman to get the scoop if this is true

Last edited:

Ummm????

I’m not on these other websites, but this has been my suspicion. An accidental overdose among 1-5 acquaintances. The two young women who were dumped at separate LA hospitals believed they were ingesting cocaine, per the family of one woman. JMO.

I believe the Sun article's info is legitimate. Shocking but legit.
Dawn can corroborate much of her story with hospital records and police interviews with the concierge, security guard, and building manager who were involved in the scuffle with the witness. It is very peculiar that a security guard and building manager would know about Heidi and the party, though. Why would they be so motivated to keep it quiet?

“I was told by several people that Heidi got her extra Adderall from this boyfriend and that she was addicted to Adderall but nothing else.

“She did not do any other drugs but they told me the Adderall was laced with fentanyl.

“I was told that she OD’d in the middle of the dance floor, fell down and broke a glass that she had in her hand.

“A group of people tried to revive her but they couldn’t and they got scared because there was a lot of illegal stuff going on in that apartment that night.

“So a bunch of them took her out and put her in the garbage chute and pushed her down.

Dawn said that an off-duty concierge who used to date the eyewitness approached them during the conversation and asked what they were talking about.

The pair started bickering amongst themselves and the argument moved outside of the common room to the hall area.

ARGUMENT 'ESCALATED'
Dawn said it escalated to the point where a building manager and a security guard came over.

All three of them were telling her that she should not be talking about it and she was starting to get physical,” Dawn explained.

“She was punching the concierge in the chest and the arm so my dumb *advertiser censored* stepped in and at that point she pushed me out of the way.

This is one of the most bizarre stories I’ve ever read. It started because the eyewitness from the building randomly asked Dawn and Heidis sons godmother to help fix a flat tire on her Maserati, then she tells them everything that happened to Heidi, and then the story ends with this eyewitness assaulting both Dawn and Heidis sons godmother??

Like you said I’ve also seen whispers about this elsewhere so who knows, but wow. What a strange tale and what a bizarre way for this Dawn woman to get the scoop if this is true

“There was a huge party up on the 40th floor so she dropped her dog off with a dog sitter, apparently she had done the same before."

And the dog ends up roaming the same (28th) floor where Heidi became stuck in the chute?
Or the 29th floor, depending on which floor is accurate.

How did the dog sitter know what was going on? Let the dog loose so as to not have any association, but knew exactly what had happened?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back