CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Heidi was working in a small office <modsnip> and perhaps a couple of other people, she would overhear conversations frequently. Even if she wasn’t made aware of some details, the tenor and implications of those conversations would be apparent. She has been working with these entities for over a decade. She has to be cognizant of some of the purposes of these LLCs.

When she was hired, Heidi probably had no idea her employers were controversial and potentially involved in fraud, but she was educated and worldly enough to realize something was wrong over time. It is possible that Heidi was asked to be a public face for some of these entities, dealing with investors much as a realtor would, and answering questions.

As @Mimi on the beach notes, she’s well paid. Los Angeles is a very expensive place to live, and she has a nice home and a nice car. Her ex might be sharing the cost of the private school, but she appears to be living an affluent lifestyle. If she’s a clerical employee, how would she sustain her standard of living?

Last edited by a moderator:
If Heidi was working in a small office <modsnip> and perhaps a couple of other people, she would overhear conversations frequently. Even if she wasn’t made aware of some details, the tenor and implications of those conversations would be apparent. She has been working with these entities for over a decade. She has to be cognizant of some of the purposes of these LLCs.

When she was hired, Heidi probably had no idea her employers were controversial and potentially involved in fraud, but she was educated and worldly enough to realize something was wrong over time. It is possible that Heidi was asked to be a public face for some of these entities, dealing with investors much as a realtor would, and answering questions.

As @Mimi on the beach notes, she’s well paid. Los Angeles is a very expensive place to live, and she has a nice home and a nice car. Her ex might be sharing the cost of the private school, but she appears to be living an affluent lifestyle. If she’s a clerical employee, how would she sustain her standard of living?
Just noting the home which was searched seems to have been built in 2018/19. The Google cap is dated March 2019, construction financing provided by a lending institution I think we've seen mentioned somewhere? Not sure who owns it.
Los Angeles County Assessor Portal
Google Maps

The Hope & Flower apartments have rental prices from $2600 to $18,000 per month.

I'm wondering if Heidi had a boyfriend who lived there and she visited him?

I feel sad for her son that she left halfway through his football match though. What was so important she couldn't stay until the end of the game?

Hope + Flower - Los Angeles, CA apartments for rent
some moms are like that. my ss mom appeared for half of the first quarter of his second to last game and left. they were undefeated and in the playoffs too. just not her priority i guess.

i also was thinking maybe she had a paramour there?

Ita, in those types of business situations, you know what is going on, even when you don't want to know what is going on. I was a bookeeper way back when. I made sure I kept my nose clean. But I still earned being handcuffed and questioned by the Feds. And this was in Los Angeles as well. I told what I knew, which the Feds already knew. I ended up not being indicted or even having to testify.

Moo.

She appears to be the sole person involved in this LLC, since 2007, although her contact address and name have been updated to reflect the divorce.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the government source that shows the owner/agent of the LLC.
if anyone can look it up, yes you can link it i think.

Just updated 15 minutes ago, but there is nothing new. Basically same info that was shown last night. But it does indicate now that the press are following this intently.
Missing Mid-City mom has family, police concerned | KTLA

Last night and here again they say her home is in mid city. Downey is not at all in the mid city area, so I'm wondering about the discrepancy.

Also, last night I found a small claims court case, involving Heidi and her ex....both were listed as living in Beverly Hills. I have doubts that she would move to the Downey area, which is not an upscale area by any means. Public records, mods please delete if not allowed JAMES K. WAYNE VS HEIDI PLANCK WAYNE

eta: Mid City Google Maps
i dont think she lives in downey, that is where her sons game was.

No contact, ever, is one of the rules. I don’t think a witness *who followed the rules* has lost his life since the program began in 1971. Inside the witness protection program | CNN
Was reading up a bit on the Witness Protection program yesterday. I couldn't imagine. Fine for someone who is alone and adaptable to a new anonymous life, but someone with a family, a young son, close friends? No contact ever? Awful.

Someone should call in a tip about the apartment connection. LE probably already knows. But they might not. Los Angeles is huge. What is the chance her dog shows up in the very building she knows someone lives?

And where is the RR???!!!

Ita, in those types of business situations, you know what is going on, even when you don't want to know what is going on. I was a bookeeper way back when. I made sure I kept my nose clean. But I still earned being handcuffed and questioned by the Feds. And this was in Los Angeles as well. I told what I knew, which the Feds already knew. I ended up not being indicted or even having to testify.

Moo.

Well Suzi, that’s quite a claim to fame!

And from FB:

ABC7

Oct 30 at 6:36PM

Among the unanswered questions in the case: Why didn't the 39-year-old woman pick up her son from school as expected? Why was her dog found wandering on the upper floor of a downtown L.A. high-rise?

*Interesting comment from KBS.

(Ignore most of the rest of the comments. They are "special". FB can be so gross.)

No word whatsoever regarding the Range Rover, that I have seen anyway.

Unless it has been found the the apt building's garage by now, you'd think police would put out a public notice to be on the look out for that vehicle, or if anyone saw it, as is usual for a missing person investigation. They have the description, photos, and the license plate in addition to the fact that the plate is the old black and yellow kind, as per an earlier report (unusual these days).

So, do they have the vehicle? Maybe.

<modsnip>
No word whatsoever regarding the Range Rover, that I have seen anyway.

Unless it has been found the the apt building's garage by now, you'd think police would put out a public notice to be on the look out for that vehicle, or if anyone saw it, as is usual for a missing person investigation. They have the description, photos, and the license plate in addition to the fact that the plate is the old black and yellow kind, as per an earlier report (unusual these days).

So, do they have the vehicle? Maybe.

If that's the case, it's more likely a "1960s legacy plate" which are vanity plates and are only a few years old and trendy because they're black instead of white. Usually found on high end cars that are also black because a white plate with blue letters clashes with the aesthetics of a shiny black car. Plate is "U840XO" on it..wonder what that means? Almost reads like a typical CA plate, but it's one character short and the wrong alphanumeric pattern of #ABC###

The vehicle hasn't been recovered as of October 28. Doubt it has been since.

Missing 39-Year-Old Female NR21305dm - LAPD Online

<modsnip>

If that's the case, it's more likely a "1960s legacy plate" which are vanity plates and are only a few years old and trendy because they're black instead of white. Usually found on high end cars that are also black because a white plate with blue letters clashes with the aesthetics of a shiny black car. Plate is "U840XO" on it..wonder what that means? Almost reads like a typical CA plate, but it's one character short and the wrong alphanumeric pattern of #ABC###

The vehicle hasn't been recovered as of October 28. Doubt it has been since.

Missing 39-Year-Old Female NR21305dm - LAPD Online
Regarding the license plate - maybe it’s about her age? U ain’t 40 love?
IDK....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads