CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!! Interesting. So the Real Estate Opportunity Fund, LLC was dissolved back in August this year. The termination statement was signed by Heidi.
Two months later, Heidi disappears and the feds are searching her home and removing files?
https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=200702310148-31204966

Not sure how this is related, but it sure is interesting.
This is another article pertaining to securities fraud that is tied to Camden and has the same owners as CCP LLC. BANC: Extensive Ties To Notorious Fraudster Jason Galanis Make Shares Un-Investible | Seeking Alpha

Can you explain, very briefly and in lay terms, what all this means and what it has to do with Heidi, as far as you can tell? I can't even tell what the LLC did for money.
In a nutshell - money laundering - MOO. Not sure what it has do to with Heidi, may just be coincidental to her disappearance. But it's hard not to side-eye the business circumstances surrounding her.

If the missing woman is linked to entities involved in major fraud - and this seems to be the case as she is an officer in a corporation under investigation for fraud - IMO there are 3 possibilities.

The first is that Heidi flees to avoid an inevitable, impending prosecution. She changes vehicles in the apartment building, and leaves with as little as possible. She leaves the dog behind. She's traveling light. Due to Covid restrictions, fleeing abroad is more complicated than ever...

The second possibility (the most likely, IMO) is that an angry investor is in a rage, and has been defrauded by Ms. Planck and her associates of a huge amount of money. The investor confronts Ms. Planck, and realizes there is no hope of recovering invested funds. The investor kills Ms. Planck...

The third possibility is that Ms. Planck is under pressure to be a witness, and testify against her associates. The other parties in Camden Capital and its associated companies fear this, and her elimination is arranged....

My opinion and speculation only.

If the missing woman is linked to entities involved in major fraud - and this seems to be the case as she is an officer in a corporation under investigation for fraud - IMO there are 3 possibilities.

The first is that Heidi flees to avoid an inevitable, impending prosecution. She changes vehicles in the apartment building, and leaves with as little as possible. She leaves the dog behind. She's traveling light. Due to Covid restrictions, fleeing abroad is more complicated than ever...

The second possibility (the most likely, IMO) is that an angry investor is in a rage, and has been defrauded by Ms. Planck and her associates of a huge amount of money. The investor confronts Ms. Planck, and realizes there is no hope of recovering invested funds. The investor kills Ms. Planck...

The third possibility is that Ms. Planck is under pressure to be a witness, and testify against her associates. The other parties in Camden Capital and its associated companies fear this, and her elimination is arranged....

My opinion and speculation only.
Regarding your first scenario....I would think she would leave the dog at home, with food etc until someone would notice her missing. By all accounts she loves her dog. If she switched cars in that apt. building, she would have needed an accomplice there. News reports state no one knows of any connection she has to that building. I think she would also have sent a message of some sort to her son.
Speaking of fleeing, I wonder if they've checked LAX for her car. Or even for the reason to make it APPEAR she fled.

The two other options are ominous, but possible. imo
All IF this is connected to the fraud case at all.

So LE waited over 10 days after Heidi went missing without any sort of formal search for her. In fact, they apparently neither searcher nor obtained security footage from the apartment building where her dig was found.

Then, suddenly, 13 days after Heidi went missing, they raided her home with guns drawn, a home where Heidi was 100% known not to be.

My initial impression is that LE isn't too concerned about Heidi's whereabouts, but they are concerned about the fraud case.

Regarding your first scenario....I would think she would leave the dog at home, with food etc until someone would notice her missing. By all accounts she loves her dog. If she switched cars in that apt. building, she would have needed an accomplice there. News reports state no one knows of any connection she has to that building. I think she would also have sent a message of some sort to her son.
Speaking of fleeing, I wonder if they've checked LAX for her car. Or even for the reason to make it APPEAR she fled.

The two other options are ominous, but possible. imo
All IF this is connected to the fraud case at all.
She took her dog to the football game with her. Someone who regularly takes her dog with her when she leaves the house would never willingly abandon the dog, IMO.

I'm confused, too. The way it's described could mean the dog was found on the 28th floor by the tenants or LE/family found the dog with the tenants on the 28th floor.

Since LE doesn’t seem to have had access to the building, I think that the dog was discovered by tenants on the 28th floor. His tag would be the likely method of connecting the dog to the missing woman.

She took her dog to the football game with her. Someone who regularly takes her dog with her when she leaves the house would never willingly abandon the dog, IMO.

I tend to agree she is unlikely to abandon the dog, unless she was overwhelmed by intense panic. And one would think she would have left her son some kind of message. I think foul play is the probable scenario, related to her participation in Camden Capital and other entities.

She left her son’s game at halftime, and appeared distressed or distracted. I can’t imagine she would leave to meet a friend under these circumstances. Rather, I think she was asked to meet with someone regarding Camden or the real estate investment entity. The enormity of the problems would be the kind of situation that would interrupt her time with her son.

Well, that's a twist I didn't see coming.

It looks like there are a lot of different players involved in two or three different federal cases, including Camden Capital Partners. (CCP)
IMO, CCP is a shell company.

I found some links to it this morning but deleted what I found because I couldn't find a pleading so thank you for finding this one.

I tend to agree she is unlikely to abandon the dog, unless she was overwhelmed by intense panic. And one would think she would have left her son some kind of message. I think foul play is the probable scenario, related to her participation in Camden Capital and other entities.

She left her son’s game at halftime, and appeared distressed or distracted. I can’t imagine she would leave to meet a friend under these circumstances. Rather, I think she was asked to meet with someone regarding Camden or the real estate investment entity. The enormity of the problems would be the kind of situation that would interrupt her time with her son.
And it can’t be good to have to meet on a Sunday IMO - what’s really going on here?

Well,pretty that's a twist I didn't see coming.

It looks like there are a lot of different players involved in two or three different federal cases, including Camden Capital Partners. (CCP)
IMO, CCP is a shell company.

I found some links to it this morning but deleted what I found because I couldn't find a pleading so thank you for finding this one.
Pretty twisted web isn't it? At this point I'm wondering if she knew about all the upstream shenanigans? Possible whistle-blower? It's late and I'm probably overthinking this stuff lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member