CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I located a Facebook page for a woman who claims her name as something strikingly similar to Jaycee Dugard and her photograph bares a slight resemblance to our recently located Jaycee -- right down to the gap in the front teeth. Is this OK to post?

Wow!!!!! What an amazing day for that family. I am so happy she is alive, but I'm sure the last 18 years of her life have been hell. I am very interested to here the whole story.

Thank heavens she's alive, but please please don't tell me she was this SO's captive all this time.

That link won't open for me for some reason--do you know if there is any other live coverage, AWC?

I located a Facebook page for a woman who claims her name as something strikingly similar to Jaycee Dugard and her photograph bares a slight resemblance to our recently located Jaycee -- right down to the gap in the front teeth. Is this OK to post?

I found the FB page you are talking about and she does look amazingly like this Jaycee. Private page in Las Vegas network. So it could be her.

This dosen't look good as many tents they are putting up in his backyard!! :furious: :eek:

:angel:

They are putting up another tent in the backyard. that is really strange. This may sound aweful, but since she was sexually abused there could've been a fetus burried in the yard. I surely hope not. I just don't understand the tents in the backyard. You would think gathering evidence they would go over it inside, bag it, and move it straight to the evidence van.

It is coming up in a few minutes on HLN.

Look at the burglar bars on the windows! Grrrr!!!

Oh dear god I hope she will be able to recover from what she has been through. I am so happy for her and her family that she can be reunited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver