CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to find out if this guy has lived in CA since he took her or have they travleled around. He may be the link to other missing kids. I am not sure how to research this but I am sure all of the professional sleuths on this site can get this done.

Sure, if it turns out to be someone else we'll pull it. Everybody here promise to leave her alone regardless, OK?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1603331346&ref=name

I made a small collage and put the picture of Jaycee as a young girl next to the woman I have located on Facebook. Next to that is the age progressed photo released by the media. What do you think? I paid close attention to the gap in her teeth, but I also noticed the eye color is similar. I don't see the "chicken pox scar" between her eyes, but maybe makeup? Or it could have faded through the years.

picture.php

I know that the woman is a real estate agent in Las Vegas... is it possible the captors tried to let her lead a normal life? If she turned herself in it seems like she had a bit of freedom. Maybe she became too scared of them to defer, or maybe she didn't want to?

I cannot imagine what this young woman must have gone through. May love from her family help to heal whatever wounds she may have.

South Lake Tahoe woman missing 18 years surfaces in Concord, two arrested
Posted: 08/27/2009 06:55:52 AM PDT
Updated: 08/27/2009 11:07:53 AM PDT
<snipped>
Jaycee Dugard, who has been missing from her South Lake Tahoe home for 18 years, has surfaced in Concord, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff's Office. Two people have been arrested in the case.

Jaycee Dugard, now 29, was abducted in Meyers, in El Dorado County, on June 10, 1991 as her stepfather watched helplessly. The case was cold for nearly 20 years as investigators struggled to make headway into what had happened to the girl. National talk shows like "Geraldo" intermittently brought attention back to the disappearance.

A husband and wife have been arrested in connection with the case and booked into County Jail in Martinez. Phillip Garrido, 58, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy,

kidnapping, rape, lewd acts with a minor, and sexual penetration. His wife, Nancy, has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy and kidnapping. Both are being held on $1 million bail.

Garrido is a registered sex offender stemming from a prior rape conviction. El Dorado sheriff's deputies and FBI agents served a search warrant this morning at the Garridos' home in Antioch.

Further details about the reappearance were expected from the El Dorado County Sheriff's Department at a press conference on the case later today.

Live video: Search of Antioch home at this link too! With sound from the ground reporting too!

20090827_085511_jaycee_al_300.jpg

Article:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/localnews/ci_13214483

:angel:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1603331346&ref=name

I made a small collage and put the picture of Jaycee as a young girl next to the woman I have located on Facebook. Next to that is the age progressed photo released by the media. What do you think? I paid close attention to the gap in her teeth, but I also noticed the eye color is similar. I don't see the "chicken pox scar" between her eyes, but maybe makeup? Or it could have faded through the years.

I know that the woman is a real estate agent in Las Vegas... is it possible the captors tried to let her lead a normal life? If she turned herself in it seems like she had a bit of freedom. Maybe she became too scared of them to defer, or maybe she didn't want to?

How do you reconcile the fact that the victim is 29 and this person is clearly beyond 40?

Listening to the divorced step-father, my heart breaks for him and the pain he's gone through. I hope the mother can find a way to re-integrate him back into the family because he had a fatherly relationship with Jaycee.

Cleo did you go to the last link I posted it has a live link with the reporters talking etc.
Here it is again:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/localnews/ci_13214483

Tahoe Girl Kidnapped In '91 Found Alive
Aug 27, 2009 10:20 am US/Pacific
<snipped>
Jaycee Lee Dugard, a girl who was kidnapped nearly two decades ago from South Lake Tahoe at age 11, has been found alive and well in the East Bay, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff's office. A registered sex offender and his wife have been arrested in the case.

Lt. Les Lovell of the department's South Lake Tahoe office said a woman came into the Concord police station and said she was the victim of a 1991 abduction. "We're 99 percent sure it's her," said Lovell. He says DNA tests were being conducted.

An officer at the Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez said the two arrested are a husband and wife. They were identified as Phillip Craig Garrido, a registered sex offender and Nancy Garrido. The officer said the two were being held on one million dollars bail each. According to the officer, Phillip Garrido has five pending charges: kidnapping, rape, lewd behavior, sexual penetration and conspiracy, while Nancy Garrido has two pending charges, kidnapping and conspiracy.

Investigators Thursday morning collected evidence at the Garrido's home at 1554 Walnut Ave. in Antioch where Dugard may have been living.

RAW VIDEO: Women Claims To Be Missing Girl
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54598@kpix.dayport.com

Article:
http://cbs5.com/local/jaycee.lee.dugard.2.1147001.html

:angel:

OMG. I am sooooo happy for Jaycee and her family that I am in tears! This is truly a miracle, and another reason to NEVER give up hope and NEVER stop looking. It will be interesting to hear what comes out about all the time Jaycee was gone. But let me just say now, if O'Reilly even hits at blaming Jaycee, like he did with Shawn Hornbeck, $h!t's gonna hit the fan!

:blowkiss: to Jaycee and her family.

What a wonderful blessing-good job staying alive all of this time Jaycee-you are my hero!!!!!!!

Via Claycord.com this is a blog from the man who has been arrested in connection to this case http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/

If this is the same guy he was a religious nut like the guy who took Elizabeth Smart. The thing that is bothering me is that is that if he did conferences and things to that nature for a living did he travel alot???

I think we need to find out if this guy has lived in CA since he took her or have they travleled around. He may be the link to other missing kids. I am not sure how to research this but I am sure all of the professional sleuths on this site can get this done.

Pulled him (and the wife) up on skip trace websites and it only shows Antioch so I think they have always lived there because they're pretty accurate. This is also how I found the daughters name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024