CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/27/BA4N19EJ35.DTL&tsp=1&FORM=ZZNR10

"...Law-enforcement sources said Phillip Craig Garrido, 58, of Antioch and his wife, Nancy Garrido, 55, were arrested in connection with the case. Phillip Garrido was being held in lieu of $1 million bail at Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez on suspicion of kidnapping, rape by force, lewd and lascivious acts with a minor, sexual penetration and conspiracy.

Nancy Garrido was being held on suspicion of conspiracy and kidnapping. Her bail was also $1 million.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/27/BA4N19EJ35.DTL&tsp=1&FORM=ZZNR10#ixzz0PPCiAZIr..."

Fry them both.
Phillip Garrido claims to make voices with the power of his mind. :rolleyes:

he has a website godsdesire.net but there is nothing on it.I could make a joke but I wont. He also had 4 or 5 blogs if you click on his profile on the first blog. They are empty all except for a name and template. COuld make another joke but I'm being good.

I am completely blown away.

I am praying that the path to her old life with the people who have loved and missed her for nearly two decades will be a smoother than a rougher road. Few of us can grasp the blows these years may have dealt her, and the bruises may be slow to heal.

She and her family have an immense amount of work before them in the justice system and in relearning one another. May they meet with many kindnesses to help lighten the burden.

Look at the burglar bars on the windows! Grrrr!!!

There's a lot of crime in Antioch these days- I grew up there and boy it isn't what it used to be. Burglar bars are not unusual there anymore- sadly.

On the New10 link many are having a hard time getting on line at it...the reporter just said to keep trying it. The both couple are being held on a million $ bond each!

:angel:

OMG! Garrido told the neighbor he had a "past" and she saw females there, but police never investigated!:eek::eek::eek:

I'm shocked that it wasn't any of the several suspects mentioned in this thread over the years. I didn't look too far back, but were the Garrido's names ever brought up? Usually, when people are under suspicion, especially a few different ones, then one of them ends up being it.

I'm shocked that it wasn't any of the several suspects mentioned in this thread over the years. I didn't look too far back, but were the Garrido's names ever brought up? Usually, when people are under suspicion, especially a few different ones, then one of them ends up being it.

I didn't see their names mentioned anywhere in this thread when I read through it all earlier.

They just said again that they are looking at 2 other suspects.

Oh lord if they have other girls were are they??? It would be wonderful to find some more missing kids today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024