CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take what this man said with a grain of salt. His business card and signed "declaration of affirmation" that he witnessed Phillip G. have mind control are both on the Voices Revealed blog.

Unrelated to the statements made in the news article, but perhaps relevant: in the comments section (somewhere around comment number 20 or 30) of the latest post on the Voices Revealed blog, another of the business card "endorsers" has come forward saying that he had no idea his card was on there; he found it once the news broke, and he claims he does not support PG, never has, and did not condone use of his card/identity in this fashion. His disgust seems authentic enough in the comment.

It's possible that some/all of the people PG claims endorse him are falsified and/or being used without permission.

Unrelated to the statements made in the news article, but perhaps relevant: in the comments section (somewhere around comment number 20 or 30) of the latest post on the Voices Revealed blog, another of the business card "endorsers" has come forward saying that he had no idea his card was on there; he found it once the news broke, and he claims he does not support PG, never has, and did not condone use of his card/identity in this fashion. His disgust seems authentic enough in the comment.

It's possible that some/all of the people PG claims endorse him are falsified and/or being used without permission.

There is a signed statement on that site by Deepal Karunaratne as well as the fact he admitted knowing Phillip G well for over a decade. I doubt it was forged. As far as the other business card owner; whether he knew it or not Im sure he certainly doesn't want anyone to think he was involved with this man in anyway. I would say the same thing...

My point is that I would not trust what he is saying regarding the happiness of an abducted girl when he has some document signed on the suspects website stating he witnessed the suspect hearing voices.

There is a signed statement on that site by Deepal Karunaratne as well as the fact he admitted knowing Phillip G well for over a decade. I doubt it was forged. As far as the other business card owner; whether he knew it or not Im sure he certainly doesn't want anyone to think he was involved with this man in anyway. I would say the same thing...

My point is that I would not trust what he is saying regarding the happiness of an abducted girl when he has some document signed on the suspects website stating he witnessed the suspect hearing voices.

It might be authentic and the guy might be a nut. Tim A. was also listed as a supporter and a copy of his signed statement is on the site, but he says he never supported PG. I just wanted to get it on the record that the authenticity of the documents has been called into question by at least one of the listed supporters. That doesn't mean they're all falsified, but it's worth noting that there's a chance not everyone PG listed is a nutbag, some of them might just be additional sideline victims of his.

It might be authentic and the guy might be a nut. Tim A. was also listed as a supporter and a copy of his signed statement is on the site, but he says he never supported PG. I just wanted to get it on the record that the authenticity of the documents has been called into question by at least one of the listed supporters. That doesn't mean they're all falsified, but it's worth noting that there's a chance not everyone PG listed is a nutbag, some of them might just be additional sideline victims of his.

I hear what you are saying but since this Deepal guy basically came to his defense, I doubt he is a victim. I also doubt his credibility after seeing that document. As I said, I am taking the fact that he states Jaycee was all happy and smiles with a grain of salt.

I tried to make a side by side of Nancy and Tara don't know how good it turned out since it is my first time doing this. Nancy's nose is a bit wider but my nose is wider then it was at 12. Nancy looks older then 43, like she could actually be 54. The forehead is scrunched and her hair is covering it, so her forehead looks smaller then Tara's. The ears, eyes, mouth, jawbone, and chin look simular to me. And as another poster said 30 yrs living with PG could be cause for looking so rough!

Attachments

• possible match.jpg
    possible match.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 110
I hear what you are saying but since this Deepal guy basically came to his defense, I doubt he is a victim. I also doubt his credibility after seeing that document. As I said, I am taking the fact that he states Jaycee was all happy and smiles with a grain of salt.

I agree. I doubt she would be a barrel of laughs on what would have been (if they even happened at all) very rare occasions outside of her prison encampment. It blows my mind to think she was back there for so long without anyone doing anything.

This morning on our local radio station, they discussed this in depth. You can download the podcast at http://www.910knew.com It was on the Armstrong & Getty Show from this morning. They had neighbors calling in, local law enforcement, reporters, etc. It was fascinating. Nothing earth shattering in terms of information to report, but interesting, nonetheless.

I live about an hour and half away from Antioch and do know several people that live there. It is a total suburban area. This is all so creepy.

Edited to add: The guy who hired him to do printing and who's business card he had on his blog also called in to say what he knew and his impressions of PG.

I think Nancy looks exactly like Cossey. exactly. look at her mouth...look at the ears...she is scrunching her forehead but I say they are one in the same

Has anyone found a marriage certificate for Nancy and Phillip?

I haven't found one yet but am still searching...did he marry his first wife while in prison and not Nancy? Are Phillip and Nancy even really married?

Taken from one of my earlier posts:

1973 LOCATION - Marriage record
Name: Phillip Craig Garrido Gender: Male Residence State: California Spouse: C M Perreira Spouse residence state: California Marriage Date: 11 Mar 1973 Marriage City: Carson City, NV Officiant type: Religious celebrant Recorded Date: 16 Mar 1973 Recorded city: Carson City, NV

1980 LOCATION - Divorce record
Name: Phillip C Garrido Spouse Name: Christin Location: Contra Costa, CA Date: 20 Oct 1980

Maz

Maz, I posted something similar on the Nancy thread. I show no record of divorce from the first marriage. Although I think the brother said they married while he was in prison? Maybe it's not published the same.

Maz, I posted something similar on the Nancy thread. I show no record of divorce from the first marriage. Although I think the brother said they married while he was in prison? Maybe it's not published the same.

His divorce from his first wife I got from the Ca divorce index so we know his marriage and divorce dates for first wife are accurate. The marriage took place in Carson City, Nevada.

I haven't checked to see where the prison is located that he was in there.

Maz

ETA: This is where his parole hearings were held so he must have been here serving his time.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Northern Nevada Correctional Center[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1721 Snyder Avenue[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]P. O. Box 7000[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Carson City, Nevada 89702[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phone: (775) 887-9297

[/FONT]

I read somewhere he married her when he was still in prison,
what state was he in when he was in prison ?

I found it in the article where they interviewed his brother.

Phillip Garrido graduated from Liberty High School in 1969. When he was about 20, he fled to Reno after learning that fellow drug dealers "had a contract out on him," Ron Garrido said.
In 1971, Phillip Garrido was convicted of rape and kidnapping after taking a woman prisoner in Reno and assaulting her somewhere else in the Tahoe area, the brother said.
It was at the federal prison in Leavenworth, Kan., that Phillip Garrido met his wife, the visiting niece of another prisoner.
The couple communicated through letters and then married in a ceremony held behind prison walls, Ron Garrido said.

The reality now that is presented to us is how do we approach locating those missing who are being held captive in some remote place. I truly believe some type of public task force needs to formed to help local LE. Doing the kinds of things we do here. Researching. The police depts just don't have the manpower or funds to support themselves.
The circumstances surrounding these three young victims has sent me into a tailspin.

Or even not remote. Both Jaycee and Shawn Hornbeck weren't held in any remote location, right in plain site. I was talking to someone about this earlier and we were both agreeing we really have to be aware of our neighbors and report suspicious things. Although, it sounds like one neighbor did two years ago on this case and the cops blew her off.

At this link you can hear NEWS10 LIVE getting ready to broadcast the updates for this case...they will be airing live 11AM PT! The aren't live right now, but the sound is on & they are discussing the upcoming live broadcast!

It cuts in & out sometimes, but has had sound most of this afternoon. It is interesting hearing the reporters getting the facts & asking experts etc. questions about the case.

It just went LIVE for the newscast just now!

11 a.m.: Legal Expert on Dugard Case; 11:45 a.m.: Garrido/Dugard News Conference
http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default-on.aspx?menuid=181

:angel:

I hear what you are saying but since this Deepal guy basically came to his defense, I doubt he is a victim. I also doubt his credibility after seeing that document.

From the article:

"Garrido recently showed Karunaratne a strange device that Garrido claimed was some kind of machine that controls sounds with the human mind.

Karunaratne said he listened, heard some sounds, and signed an affidavit at Garrido's request.

Garrido later claimed on his Web site that Karunaratne's affidavit signature was proof that the machine works."

I live 3,000 miles away and I would contribute what I could.

:Welcome-12-june:

This woman has no education past the sixth grade, her children have never been educated and when her parents pass she's gonna be a wreck. I really, really hope she finds the best people to help her cope for the rest of her life.

On one hand, I really pray Jaycee and her family aren't exploited, but, then again, I hope that some media is willing to pay them for their story, - look at how much money the Anthonys have gotten.

At this link you can hear NEWS10 LIVE getting ready to broadcast the updates for this case...they will be airing live 11AM PT! The aren't live right now, but the sound is on & they are discussing the upcoming live broadcast!

It cuts in & out sometimes, but has had sound most of this afternoon. It is interesting hearing the reporters getting the facts & asking experts etc. questions about the case.

It just went LIVE for the newscast just now!

11 a.m.: Legal Expert on Dugard Case; 11:45 a.m.: Garrido/Dugard News Conference
http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default-on.aspx?menuid=181

:angel:

Thanks for th elink.

The expert they are talking to says the DA is having a problem with the stature of limitations but the reporter said they are both facing 20+ charges each.

arraignment at 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members