CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere within these threads someone had asked why PG was sent to serve his time at Leavenworth....my guess would be that since he was charged with kidnapping and that is a federal crime, he would serve time in a federal prison. If that is wrong please someone correct me.

TIA :)

M~

In the 70's when he kidnapped the 25 yr.old, it was in South Lake Tahoe, CA. He took her to Reno, NV crossing state lines. That's when it became a federal crime. IMO.

It's at the bottom of this link.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong too.

http://cbs13.com/local/El.Dorado.Authorities.2.1146196.html

I keep thinking about the wife. Sadly I am no longer shocked about sex offenders and/or whatever they may do including murder, holding them for years or anything. Angry maybe, but not shocked. There have been just too many of them.

But the wife. She helped to kidnap the child. She knew the child was living in her back yard. And I suspect she cared for the child while he was in prison. She helped deliver the child's children. She had to know the child was being abused. And she did nothing!

She makes me ashamed to admit that she is even a woman because I don't want to share anything, even gender with this alleged woman. I am not sure I even want to believe that she is a human being.

Jaycee's children are now 11 and 15 years old. I cannot help but wonder if they were being abused also. Both are now the same age or older than Jaycee was when she was abducted.

Sadly the charges against her suggest she didn't "care" for Jaycee or her children; rather she abused them for her own satisfaction like her husband.

:cow:

Maz

Sadly the charges against her suggest she didn't "care" for Jaycee or her children; rather she abused them for her own satisfaction like her husband.

Maz

I read an article last night that stated that they didn't know if Nancy actually abused Jaycee herself. The charges is because she was there, she knew, and she did nothing to stop it, so they are charging her as if she did it herself. If I had time I would find the link, but I have to get ready to go out of town. Maybe someone else will post it.

I read an article last night that stated that they didn't know if Nancy actually abused Jaycee herself. The charges is because she was there, she knew, and she did nothing to stop it, so they are charging her as if she did it herself. If I had time I would find the link, but I have to get ready to go out of town. Maybe someone else will post it.

My point being, if she "cared" for those children she should have taken them to the police while her husband was back in prison for his parole violation. He couldn't have stopped her. She chose to keep them there until he came home.

She is just as guilty as he is, she was also with him when they took her.

I have nothing but anger and disgust for them.

Maz

Just heard right now on NBC news that NG was infertile, and that is part of their bizarre thinking for Jaycee to have children. I don't have a link, I'm just watching the news right now.

this religious psychopath probably told his wife that Abraham in the Bible also had a surrogate wife to bear his children.
If she was a robot like his brother said she was then she had no conscience to protect poor Jaycee :furious:

Probably true, but If she wanted kids, why didn't she protect them and keep them in the house?
nice and comfy etc. I can almost understand a woman wanting a baby so bad ...........but to hold a girl captive and raping her, ruining her life!
Making her have babies to her husband and letting him do this. This woman is very quilty also of what happened to all 3 children! JMO
She was a mess, a robot, an empty shell with no soul.
but also since he was a sex offender he had regular visits from some officer to check up on him....The officer never knew about the secret back yard.... :(
But because of his record as sex offender he probably could not keep them in the house.
He was a calculated con man. His wife was a blob. I am not sure she wanted a baby so bad. I think he wanted a young angel and It makes me sick. :furious:

I think it is possible that Jaycee could have been smiling and happy. She couldn't have survived this long if she was sad and depressed. Also, she had the babies to help her be happy. She was being thankful for what she did have. If she was never away from her captors, except when she was in the backyard compound, how would she escape? She would have had to take the children with her, otherwise, she would be fearing for their safety. Also, she was only 11 when she was kidnapped. She was just a child. She was kidnapped and then put into an adult situation of having babies and taking care of her babies. It was very sad, but her survival instincts took over and this allowed her to be happy. Kind of like playing house. I know that sounds weird, but she could have escaped into a fantasy world with her children and acted like she was playing house and taking care of the children, thus being happy. It makes me feel better to know that she did have some happy moments. I am sure most of her life was a living nightmare, but that she did have moments of happiness. Her and her babies will be great. They are going into a loving family, who I am sure will have wonderful psychological counseling to get them all where they need to be. God Bless you, Jaycee and girls...and most of all, Jaycee's momma. May your heart be filled with joy and understanding, and may you sleep peacefully forever after...

Can anybody get access to property records here? I'd be interested in purchase year, property value and taxes on the property.

Working on a theory. I don't think this looks like the property of backyard preacher or a garage printer. So where did he get the money to purchase the property, pay the taxes and upkeep on the property? I hate to say it. But I think he found some other source of income. And when I think SO and computer......

I think it is his elderly mother's house. She lived with them and has advanced dementia it is said.

ETA - sorry I see that many others posted this before I did!

Angry Threats

After that, says the neighbor, young women in the vicinity took care to avoid Garrido.

One house away from Garrido, a neighbor’s caretaker remembers once calling the fire department to report that Garrido was burning something near a back fence in his yard – where it’s alleged he had housed Dugard and the two daughters he allegedly fathered with her in hiding.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20301152,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontentcnn&iref=werecommend

BBM

Maz

Can anybody get access to property records here? I'd be interested in purchase year, property value and taxes on the property.

Working on a theory. I don't think this looks like the property of backyard preacher or a garage printer. So where did he get the money to purchase the property, pay the taxes and upkeep on the property? I hate to say it. But I think he found some other source of income. And when I think SO and computer......

I read in an article that he was investigated because a complaint had been filed against him regarding taking money from an elderly man he befriended. They found no proof he swindled the man so nothing was done about it.

Will try to find that article to link.

Maz

Report: Jaycee Lee Dugard helped with alleged abductor's printing business
August 28, 2009
<snipped>
A business owner in Antioch, Calif., said the woman who was abducted at age 11 from her South Lake Tahoe home in 1991 worked for her abductor’s printing business and helped him design his business cards.

Police said at a news conference Thursday that Jaycee Lee Dugard had been held for the past 18 years in isolation in a backyard compound, but Deepal Karunaratne, a real estate agent in Antioch, said he saw Alyssa, the girl Phillip Garrido allegedly kidnapped, often.

“She did the work on the cards,” Karunaratne said, adding that Garrido owned a printing company called “Printing For Less” and provided inexpensive jobs for local businesses.

“She does all my work and does all the designing,” Karunaratne said. “She would come out and do the work. She never mentioned what’s going on. Every time she comes, she’s very well-dressed and she seemed to be very healthy and happy.”

"come out and do the work"- does that mean come out to his business, or just from somewhere else in the house?

Criminal probe

At the time of the sex offender task force's check last year, Garrido was the subject of a criminal probe that began in 2008 and had nothing to do with sex crimes.
Aguinaga said Garrido was suspected of bilking an elderly neighbor out of his life savings. A complaint was lodged on the man's behalf when he moved to Friendship Residential Care in Antioch, Aguinaga said.
The elder care home relayed allegations that from late 2007 to March 2008, Garrido swindled Dilbert "Jack" Medieros, now 79, of nearly $18,000. In the end, prosecutors cited insufficient evidence in declining to file charges in April.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/27/BA0Q19EMR7.DTL#ixzz0PaGURNLQ

Maz

ETA: I guess this could be one source of where he got money...

I haven't been following as closely as y'all. Dentist yesterday, ugh.

I was just googlin' and reading up on news and you may or may not have this link. Has good photo's of place where Jaycee was held and video.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/crime/ci_13222539?nclick_check=1

I can't keep repeating, this is why we never give up. I also can't keep repeating, pray for all involved.

With regards to where Garrido had worked in the 90's...do we have an address?

From his blog:

Friday, August 14, 2009

Something Brand New Has Taken Place!

During the month of July 2009 JM's Enterprises, 1215 Willow Pass Road * Pittsburg CA,(925) 439-8118 was the host to a powerful demonstration, the Creator has given me the ability to speak in the tongue of angels in order to provide a wake-up call that will in time include the salvation of the entire world.

You too can witness what the world believe's is impossible to produce! email: godsdesire@rocketmail.com. DON'T MISS OUT!

Posted by themanwhospokewithhismind at 11:57 AM 670 comments

http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/

The address he gives is basically a junk yard although there appears to be some type of car repair business there too. 4 reviews of the place with 3 of them unfavorable. I'm wondering if the police are searching this place with regards to the prostitute murders in Pitttsburgh?

Does anyone have a link to the area these women were murdered?

ETA: Only a 20 minute drive from his home to the Pittsburgh address.

Maz

. That animal doesn't deserve to breath air. I know this is my first post but I cant keep it inside me any longer. I pray he gets what he should. Poor Jaycee will never be the same no matter how much counseling she receives.An those poor little daughters of hers Will suffer untold memories of this monster.

ITA chipper! Maybe we will witness a "Jack Ruby" of the 21st century. Lord knows we need one. O/T In my neck of the woods - yesterday they convicted two of the "subhumans" from the Dunbar Village Rape. For those that haven't read of this crime - several hoodlum/gangbangers (some say it was 10 but they have only caught 6) invaded a woman's home (her and her 12 yr old son) they repeatedly raped and sodmized her for hours and then made her have sex with her son :eek: When they were finished they put them both in the bathtub and threw every chemical cleaner they could find in the house on them and "in" them in hopes to destroy evidence!!!! Thing is they left condoms on the scene (of course with DNA in them - DUH). One of the thugs was on 14 years old!!!!!

That poor woman had to testify on the stand on Thursday. Can you imagine having to re-live that on a stand in a courtroom? Only took them a couple of hours to convict.

Why now will we have to pay to house, clothe and feed them? WHY WHY WHY

I just read this (link posted already) http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issu...vents-That-Led-to-Kidnapping-Suspect-s-Arrest

and I agree with the previous poster who said the Berkeley cops were like angels in uniforms.

The article says that before they did any background information on him over dispatch, etc., that they scheduled him to come back on Tuesday at 2 pm to talk more about his organization. My point in mentioning that is, that so many times people are in a hurry and blow others off (in all every day situations), but they didn't. What if that day he just walked in, not seeming suspicous at all to them, asked them about talking about his organization and they said "Sorry we're not interested at this time/or ever" and he just went back out the door as quickly as he came in, continuing on. I'm sure then it would've been another time, another place he would've been caught, but who knows if it could've been another year or five. So, I think it's fantastic that by them giving him a moment of their time, everything unfolded and justice can be served.

Swag I see you are a cool Floriden . (going by your avatar).I wonder if this jerk could of had anything to do with the Kristen Modaferri disappearance.Not that far from where she disappeared an in 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela