Found Deceased CA - Jennifer Evert, 34, Crescent City, 21 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That seems to be about thirty miles straight up the coast?

I'm so sorry, Barry. I was genuinely hoping that she staged this to take a temporary hiatus from her life.

Rest in Peace, sweet Jen. My sincerest condolences to sgt and the children as well as her other family and friends.

:rose:

Posted on FB, this is the DN county sheriff...
Sheriff Dean Wilson I regret to inform everyone that Jennifer Evert's body was found yesterday 15 miles up a forest service road in Curry County up the Chetco River.
20 minutes ago · "}" role="button" href="https://www.facebook.com/#" class="UFILikeLink">Like · 2

So sad.. Although we sort of expected it, it's never easy. And suicide just...destroys me. Makes me so sad for all involved.

Hugs and love to Sgt and all who love Jennifer..

I pray that she is now at peace.

So sad.. Although we sort of expected it, it's never easy. And suicide just...destroys me. Makes me so sad for all involved.

Hugs and love to Sgt and all who love Jennifer..

I pray that she is now at peace.

I am quoting you because you said exactly what I would have, and we are all echoing one another. Tears for you, sweet Jenn. And for all who knew and loved you. As I said earlier, her presence here on WS has ripple effects, and it gets some people talking about difficult topics and emotions. So sad to know that she was in such extreme pain.

LJ said pretty much what I wanted to. My heart is with Sgt and the boys, I hope they are strong together and getting all the support that they need.

That Sheriff seems like a really good guy.

Aww, I hurt for this family. I am so sorry. Maybe Jennifer can find the peace that she so needed.

I saw this thread and proceeded to go through each page only to see this very last page. I'm so saddened to see this was the outcome; as each page went by I had a small inkling of home that someone her husband was contacted by her saying she was ready to come home even though she felt hopeless enough to have left.

I am truly sorry for your loss and bless you for all you tried to do to find her.

Oh I'm so so sorry for you and the boys sgt. Words seem meaningless right now but my heart hurts for you.

My prayers and thoughts go out to you, sgt, and her boys and family. I am at a loss for words.

Thanks so much sleuths...you kept me going while I waited to hear word. She is at peace now. I will come back and post more in a few days.

sgt809, I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your boys are in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Jenn and warm healing hugs to the family...so sorry

Prayers to you Sgt809 and your family and all of Jennifer's loved ones.

Salem

God Bless You Sgt809. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. RIP Jenn.

RIP Jenn!! My heart and thoughts are with sgt and the boys. I can't even imagine. Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for Jenns family. I hope she got the peace she longed for and her family receives the support they need.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back