GUILTY CA - Jessica Funk-Haslam, 13, found murdered, Rosemont, 6 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This comment was difficult for me to understand too.
I could not find AP, Jessica's father on the registry.. but he may have another name, too.

Does he have a prison record that coincides with Sierra's dad, maybe?

JMO and MOO

It is weird, because Rosemont, where Jessica died, is a suburb of Sacramento, I believe. And I think that is where Sierras older sister goes to school. Sacto state I believe? AmI remembering right?

I could not find anything that said AP was a RSO. I was thinking maybe she mixed up the dad with the b/f, but the comment "she spoke to her father the night before" and then "her father is a RSO"...Not sure who's father she is talking about- does she think both girl's fathers contacted the same third party to do something to these girls? Sounds far-fetched...

It is weird, because Rosemont, where Jessica died, is a suburb of Sacramento, I believe. And I think that is where Sierras older sister goes to school. Sacto state I believe? AmI remembering right?

Yes she does attend that school.

I could not find anything that said AP was a RSO. I was thinking maybe she mixed up the dad with the b/f, but the comment "she spoke to her father the night before" and then "her father is a RSO"...Not sure who's father she is talking about- does she think both girl's fathers contacted the same third party to do something to these girls? Sounds far-fetched...

I agree. weirdly worded comment. And I don't get the feeling that Sierras father would be upset about paying child support. I think he was very involved in his daughters lives and he had a good job.

I do remember hearing that Jessica's dad might have been in jail for a bit. But never heard it was for sex offenses. But maybe they do know each other somehow. Maybe they have a friend in common that is a pedo/kidnapper/

I thought that Jessica's dad was working on getting her to come live with him-isn't that what she was fighting about with her mom before she left? Because Jessica wanted to live with her dad? I don't get the feeling he's involved..

I thought that Jessica's dad was working on getting her to come live with him-isn't that what she was fighting about with her mom before she left? Because Jessica wanted to live with her dad? I don't get the feeling he's involved..

yes, I heard the same thing. And strangely, I heard the same thing about Sierra, that she wanted to go back to Fremont and live with her dad. And supposedly for the same reasons--that the dads were both very fun and nice but let the girls have too much freedom.

But I have to imagine that if there were any connection, if they knew each other somehow, that Sierras sister would have told LE.

yes, I heard the same thing. And strangely, I heard the same thing about Sierra, that she wanted to go back to Fremont and live with her dad. And supposedly for the same reasons--that the dads were both very fun and nice but let the girls have too much freedom.

I know...which is why it bothers me that Jessica's mother did not report her missing that night..

Maybe there is some slight connection between the fathers, or maybe they both know the same 'third party', but I do not get the feeling they were involved.

That is what I remember too.
Jessica's sister, DL, goes to Sacramento State University.

Yes...those are two striking similarites.
But where is the connection between the fathers (I am not saying there isn't one, but I don't know what it is)...and who would be the 3rd party?
Pedo/kidnapper like a poster said?

But the circumstances seem different, in that jessica went off on her own to meet someone, supposedly.

But maybe Sierra did too? And it went bad fast for both of them.

There are slight similarities in the girls looks and personalities and even their life circumstances.

But the circumstances seem different, in that jessica went off on her own to meet someone, supposedly.

But maybe Sierra did too? And it went bad fast for both of them.

There are slight similarities in the girls looks and personalities and even their life circumstances.

Jessica's body was found soon...no real cover-up/concealment. And I have not heard of any items thrown/placed, unless I missed something.

Sierra's body has not been found (concealed?).. and her items have been thrown/placed in various locations.

Jessica's body was found soon...no real cover-up/concealment. And I have not heard of any items thrown/placed, unless I missed something.

Sierra's body has not been found (concealed?).. and her items have been thrown/placed in various locations.

Yes, the crimes look really different in that aspect.

I am so surprised that Jessicas has not been solved. It seemed like it happened right in the park and there were people in the area, so I was sure people were going to talk and turn the perp in.

I just hope they find the person. Or people.

Didn't the mom say she felt one of her girlfriends was involved?

Does anyone know what time she talked to her Dad that night?

It is good to know that there are still actions being taken in the investigation of poor Jessica's death.

I hope these DNA samples will lead in the right direction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back