GUILTY CA - Jessica Funk-Haslam, 13, found murdered, Rosemont, 6 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping up for Jessica!

I hope this poor girl is not forgotten! :praying:

How sad! No new news regarding this poor girl!

Bumping for Jessica! :praying:

This IS ridiculous! Are the parents making any noise?

I'm shocked. What about the letter that LE received??

This IS ridiculous! Are the parents making any noise?

I'm shocked. What about the letter that LE received??

I wish we would hear more from the parents or the,community!

The letter is still,very intriguing to me.

I wonder if it gave LE any clues!:what:

Bumping up for Jessica!

I am hoping that we hear soon about any evidence collected and processed by LE!

:please:

Why are so many cases involving child murders seem to be going unsolved?Come on LE do your job and arrest the perps!!!!!

Why are so many cases involving child murders seem to be going unsolved?Come on LE do your job and arrest the perps!!!!!
Because it often doesn't get wrapped up as nice and neatly as the crime shows depict with unquestionable forensics nailing a perp to a wall. If they can't identify the victim, have no idea who the perp is, can't get DNA, or have no leads to where the body is, it can be very difficult and cases go cold, but sometimes can still be solved. And sometimes witnesses won't talk...

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines...s-in-funkhaslam-case-20120911,0,1480667.story

Sorry if the above was already posted or not. It just came to me this morning in my Google auto search of Jessica.
IMHO...This case bothers me more than most, because from the start I thought that they weren't investigating whether girls were responsible. It was such a violent case that seemed to involve more than one person inflicting the injuries. Smacks of a mean girls crime, IMO. Also, from the beginning, the guy running on video looked like a skateboarder, and no one of authority ever admitted that they knew it was a skateboarder, so I worried that they missed something critical. I don't know. It just makes me very sad.

I was looking all over for this! I could not remember her name :(

Very sad this is still unsolved.......................

http://www.news10.net/news/article/...r-killer-of-teen-found-dead-in-Fairfield-park

Another 13 year old girl found dead in a different park that may be related.
So sad. I wonder why, if LE isn't getting anywhere on the case, that they wouldn't release a little bit more information to get the public involved. I'm so sad for Jessica and this new little girl, and upset that the perpetrator(s) have so far gotten away with murder.

Absolutely heartbreaking!

RIP Genelle...

:rose:

:praying: for those that love her...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members