GUILTY CA - Jessica Funk-Haslam, 13, found murdered, Rosemont, 6 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I was Jessica's mother I would be livid that there is nothing on this, how could this be such a perfect crime?

One year anniversary and still no arrest.

RIP - Jessica

Sad.............and unbelievable that police still have no answers. I am getting very tired of so many children being murdered and killers disappearing into the darkness.With DNA,and so many camera's everywhere and still no suspects.

Teen's body found in dugout 1 year ago; memorial held at park

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/Teen-s-bod.../19231854/-/98ir7u/-/index.html#ixzz2MxnIYT00

I wonder why the police think the killer is male. They didn't mention sexual assault. I remember seeing a story on tv where the victim was a lonely teen who was just trying to fit in. The group she chose had a girl that talked her boyfriend into killing the girl because she thought the victim wasn't respectful enough and she was jealous of her.

$100K Reward Offered for Finding Jessica Funk-Haslam's Killer

The year-old hunt for 13-year-old Jessica Funk-Haslam's killer isn't over, and a new reward for information in the case was announced this week.

Sacramento bounty hunter and former mayoral candidate Leonard Padilla and the Sacramento-based Lorenzo Patino School of Law are offering a $100,000 rewad for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Jessica's killer, KCRA 3 is reporting.

Local authorities are also offering a $10,000 reward of their own.

Read more at link: http://rosemont.patch.com/articles/100k-reward-offered-for-finding-jessica-funk-haslam-s-killer

Police Investigating Lead in Funk-Haslam Case from Leonard Padilla

But the case drew cold, and a year went by with no arrest. Then bounty hunter Leonard Padilla put out a $100,000 reward for information leading to her killer.

“We’ve got some interesting conversations from folks as a result of it. It’s definitely worth it. We passed it off to law enforcement,” Padilla said.

And Padilla did just that. Last week he told investigators about an inmate at the jail who shared information with him.

It’s a lead cops followed before, but will now investigate again.

“We are very motivated. Our investigators have a lot invested in this case and we want it to be solved. We want justice for Jessica, her family, the community,” said Sgt. Jason Ramos.

Read more: http://fox40.com/2013/04/09/police-investigating-lead-in-funk-haslam-case-from-leonard-padilla/

This is encouraging that...

1.). FBI has been brought in to help investigate...

2.). Bounty hunter, Leonard Padilla's, $100,000 reward seems to have brought old leads to the forefront again...

:praying: justice is served for this young lady...

Oh My! I had almost given up hope this case would be solved!

Kudos to LE and the FBI...

and my heart goes out to her parents...:hug:

Jessica can not come back to them...

but justice can be served!

I am waiting to hear/read the presser today!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back