CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that is him? I have looked but don't think it's him. Thought it may be an investigator? And why would he take a back seat behind Imes and Rodriguez?
Yes I'm sure it's him, he has examined a few of the witnesses but not many. I think the seating arrangements must be due to space, it's not a very large courtroom and if they all sat in the front then the defense would all have to sit behind. So I think it's 2 from each side in both rows.

Anyone else surprised we have not lost 1 juror yet? LOL

At first I was, but my brother told me that the quickest way to lose a juror is to do really long, hard hours, 5 days in a row. Intense testimonies, in long blocks of time segments, with no breaks , no days off, make them drop like flies. Apparently..;-]

The only ones to blame if viewers were down is them as 90% of the time the feed was atrocious.

It was atrocious especially for 2019. I would have expected CNN all over filming this case or at least local stations. It's a hugely important trial. These court cases are not just aired for true crime fans but for the benefit of people interested in the justice system. This case we can learn a great deal from and the core of any civilized society should always be punishment for the guilty and justice for the victims and their loved ones.

How utterly disappointing.

I think they feel since there is so much downtime, and dark days, along with 15 minute breaks turning into a long time, they dont think it's worth their time to have someone cover this case.

Can anyone else come in to cover this trial?

As far as Cathy's tweets they truly arent very enlightening or informative either as to what all has been said by both sides.

What a big letdown.

Imo

Can anyone explain what "dark days" are in this trial? I keep hearing this happens on Fridays?

This just comes across as so unprofessional .
Which has been one of my complaints from the beginning. The circling of wagons on that chat app they have and the unprofessional comments made by the moderators is unfortunate and I doubt it’s condoned by the owners/management. They’re in for a rude awakening when Court TV fires up and they actually have competition.

It was atrocious especially for 2019. I would have expected CNN all over filming this case or at least local stations. It's a hugely important trial. These court cases are not just aired for true crime fans but for the benefit of people interested in the justice system. This case we can learn a great deal from and the core of any civilized society should always be punishment for the guilty and justice for the victims and their loved ones.

I was even expecting 48 hours to do a show on it. It’s really disappointing. The MailOnline had a story over here on day one but nothing since.

Any individual who can look into the eyes of two terrified totally innocent little boys, and crush their skulls in has to be demonic to the core. Only psychopaths are capable of doing such cruelty. Imo

It makes CM truly one of the worst who walks this earth.

Agreed! All loss of life is tragic but when it's two innocent helpless toddlers, it's especially senseless. Why does it seem like Joey Jr. and Gianni's brutal deaths are overlooked in this trial? I've gotten the impression people in the trial think a baby's squashed skull isn't anything out-of-the-ordinary, shall we say? All the giggling and jokes in between? It is a sad fact that infants and toddlers are murdered everyday but it just seems to go unnoticed in this trial how brutal their deaths were and how there's no reason it should have ever happened.

What's worse is either the boys watched their parents be killed or the parents watched their children be killed, most likely? I can't imagine how horrible it was for Joey Sr. being tied-up knowing his boys lives were at stake. Also, Summer. It's horrific what they must have gone through, whoever was bashed-in first. This was an utterly heinous crime.

Agreed! All loss of life is tragic but when it's two innocent helpless toddlers, it's especially senseless. Why does it seem like Joey Jr. and Gianni's brutal deaths are overlooked in this trial? I've gotten the impression people in the trial think a baby's squashed skull isn't anything out-of-the-ordinary, shall we say? All the giggling and jokes in between? It is a sad fact that infants and toddlers are murdered everyday but it just seems to go unnoticed in this trial how brutal their deaths were and how there's no reason it should have ever happened.

What's worse is either the boys watched their parents be killed or the parents watched their children be killed, most likely? I can't imagine how horrible it was for Joey Sr. being tied-up knowing his boys lives were at stake. Also, Summer. It's horrific what they must have gone through, whoever was bashed-in first. This was an utterly heinous crime.

It not only seems like the boys have been forgot about in this trial, but also Summer IMO No showing what she did that last day, no showing her phone records, no showing who was trying to get a hold of her.

We are being failed by a media <modsnip: political> Media doesn’t care what is important to us or intrigues us; their interest remains in dividing us. I cannot recall another time in decades where there was less coverage of a murder of a family of four let alone the murder of innocent 3 and 4 year old boys who had their brains bashed in. Disgusting IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought you might be interested to know L&C “lost” a bunch of footage of another trial today. You can’t make this stuff up!

I haven’t listened to today’s recordings yet so I was wondering if you all thought the faro guy helped the prosecution or not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member