CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did return didn't he around the 17th.? He helped SB keep JM's business afloat.

@1:14:40 of the new uploaded Day 50 Part 2:

(Gary Hart) "I believe Susan, Kavanaugh and Merritt tried to keep the business going, but they ultimately weren't able to keep the business afloat, so to speak."

A big disappointment is coming Chase’s way.

Chase is guilty!!

as-you-say, asyousay :D

So what will satisfy Maline that DK was in Hawaii? The detective said they contacted TSA, reviewed bank records, AND DKs girlfriend said, yep, we were in Hawaii together. Maybe Maline can subpoena the stewardess and question her whether she recalls giving DK macadamia nuts and POG juice during the flight. Or find the cashier that rang up DKs groceries. Or.......

IMO.

So what will satisfy Maline that DK was in Hawaii? The detective said they contacted TSA, reviewed bank records, AND DKs girlfriend said, yep, we were in Hawaii together. Maybe Maline can subpoena the stewardess and question her whether she recalls giving DK macadamia nuts and POG juice during the flight. Or find the cashier that rang up DKs groceries. Or.......

IMO.
I'm sure DK was in Hawaii, sometime or another. I want to see verified evidence of the dates.

Yes.

What if Joey wasn't the fuzzy lovey puppy so often portrayed, but was actually a bit sharp?

What if he'd largely finished squeezing DK's big take on the Dropship ecommerce (worth as much as 200K p/a apparently) - and was now just paying him small %s of sales

What if he'd finished squeezing the fat out of Chase's 65% and now had that 50% cost base so nicely screwed down with MSM? (MSM called him a crook!)

What if he now planned to recover that 27.8K on Provecho and Levine while the Chase rev was there for the taking?

If he was planning to trim Chase right down, and bring function in house, he needs to recover that money while Chase still has some cash flow to do it from...

YES. I think Joey was only keeping Chase on as an employee because he needed to get back a lot of the cash that was owed to him by ChAse.

I think Joey hoped to have Chase work some of the debt off by continuing to work on projects, and Joey would write off some of the debts in exchange.

And if Joey told Chase that at some point, it could have triggered a violent reaction, in my opinion.

I'm sure DK was in Hawaii, sometime or another. I want to see verified evidence of the dates.

We saw snippets of the debit card being used in Hawaii. But we haven't seen the full scope of the dates yet.
And we saw a long list of calls to Hawaiian phone numbers. Making it look like someone was in Hawaii, calling for restaurants or local info. But again, we did not see an in-depth accounting.

The only thing the defense focused on was the IP address, and their conclusion that DK must have been in San Diego.

I would think that if there was no debit card usage in Hawaii during the 4th-6th of February, the defense would have shown that to the jury already.

I think the PT will nail this down more in their rebuttal. I know that dont have to, it is not really their burden. But it would help them tremendously, imo.

I would think that if there was no debit card usage in Hawaii during the 4th-6th of February, the defense would have shown that to the jury already.
I believe the DT is only addressing the particulars the PT has substantiated with the introduction of evidence. If there hasn't been evidence introduced that establishes dates it looks like the DT is ignoring it because in essence there is nothing to disprove.

Trust me. You will be bored to tears. MOO.

hmmm LOL I trusted you... I wasn't bored! I was a bit disappointed that they didn't get to cross though because I would like to see if they actually have records or whatever for Dan, or if it's just reports that "say so" (which is my guess from the questions)

After listening to Bachman... I'm a little unclear why Smith is sitting there through the trial as the "case agent", which I had wondered before since it seemed like a lot of interviews and whatever were done by someone else so when questioned about things he couldn't answer anyway. :confused:

I'm guessing that no one has clued in Bachman that the back light on Merritt's truck is not actually in the Mitchley video like they thought. Sneaky Maline got Bachman to say they were trying to get Cognitech and Dr. Lenny Rudin to compare the FARO scan and video...

Gf giving DK's alibi must be more reliable than CJ giving CM's alibi. :rolleyes:

CJ did not give him a solid alibi. She has said a few different versions---'we were watching a movie and he said he didn't want to talk to Joey now' then later it was said that he was actually in the bathroom when the call came in.....but she absolutely remembered the call-----then it was 'maybe that was a previous Friday night I was thinking of, not the 4th...'

Same thing with why she didn't answer Chases flurry of calls to her...he was in the office/lobby and not in the apt......so what happened to the ,movie they were all watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme