CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be different as it’s the UK but we was allowed to take as many notes as we wanted as the jury. We had to leave them behind at the end of each day. Then we could use them when we deliberated. Also if we was unsure of something then we could ask the judge to call everybody back in and go over what we wanted clarification on. We also had video testimony in the trials that was on so we wanted to watch that again so again we could ask for it to be shown to us again.

I always wondered if it annoyed everybody that when we wanted something that the judge and everybody had to be called back to the court and to go over it with us and then we went back to our room.

From what I've been reading all these months, there seems to be nothing about CM that is not an indicator of guilt and evil. Even his hair looks guilty.
Yes when you line up all he said and did, there are plenty of indicators of guilt.

But some want to infer things like he has children or likes puppy dogs are indicators of innocence. Hell, even Hitler had a dog and a Jewish doctor.

But what good would taking notes be if you can't use them? To think about during the testimony but not during deliberations? It kind of makes sense that notes can be inaccurate and those kind of notes could be used to mislead during deliberations. But what is the purpose of note taking?
I think we got crossed. Yes they could keep the notebooks through deliberations. I was referring to make personal notes like "pick up milk" or such. In any case another poster already cleared up that it was about a specific set of transcripts.

It just makes no sense, that he hasn't spoken to his boss for 5 days, doesn't know where he is, and he usually speaks to him 10 times a day----and then he dec ides it is a good time to do an 'errand' for his boss, and cancel his QB online account.

Why bother with that when the family is missing?

Not to mention that they are Joey's business records and Joey maintained them - not Chase.

Why would he get his vendor to do this?

Some of this stuff is so stupid I can't bring myself to discuss it anymore actually.

Not to mention that they are Joey's business records and Joey maintained them - not Chase.

Some of this stuff is so stupid I can't bring myself to discuss it anymore actually.
I know how you feel.

Especially given that the excuse for getting a new QB was to hide the finances so what does he do? He waits until he's written all the cheques and then phones QB. :p

And they tell it with a straight face.

I know how you feel.

Especially given that the excuse for getting a new QB was to hide the finances so what does he do? He waits until he's written all the cheques and then phones QB. :p

And they tell it with a straight face.

Also why have the defense not brought forth Summer’s spending habits if that’s Chase’s excuse then surely then they need to show proof of Summer’s out of control spending?

Yes when you line up all he said and did, there are plenty of indicators of guilt.

But some want to infer things like he has children or likes puppy dogs are indicators of innocence. Hell, even Hitler had a dog and a Jewish doctor.

This thread has gone long enough to confirm Godwin's law:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

:cool:

Also why have the defense not brought forth Summer’s spending habits if that’s Chase’s excuse then surely then they need to show proof of Summer’s out of control spending?
At Ross of all places where you can walk out with a brand new wardrobe for a couple hundred dollars, and that includes shoes! LMAO

This thread has gone long enough to confirm Godwin's law:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

:cool:
Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate.

I would feel a little funny if someone contracted me to call up QB pretending to be him and ask to delete the entire account. And btw, print out a few checks for myself. Of course I would have to forge his signature, but he is giving me his verbal, non-written permission to do so.

So normal.

I would feel a little funny if someone contracted me to call up QB pretending to be him and ask to delete the entire account. And btw, print out a few checks for myself. Of course I would have to forge his signature, but he is giving me his verbal, non-written permission to do so.

So normal.

Me too. ESPECIALLY, if I was a 2x convicted felon, with an outstanding warrant.

Okay, I wasn't aware that the DT had already stipulated to the contention it was CM on the phone. I was attempting to manipulate the facts to a degree that would illustrate the best strategic argument for the DT. As, Emily Litella, would say, never mind.
Awww. Sweet Emily. May she RIP.

Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate.
BBM

The comparison was by no means appropriate.

Whatever spending habits Summer had or didnt have was irrelevant. CM had murdered the poor woman in cold blood along with her husband, and 2 children.

Since CM lied so much about Summer after murdering her..this was another concocted lie by CM in an attempt to once again disparge her, and hide his own wrongdoings. CM never missed any chance to put Summer down.

It takes a true lowlife to murder any victim, but then victim blame/bash the very victim they have murdered is beyond vile.

Imo

This post, like many others seen here, states the author's beliefs as facts, making the post of little worth. Imagine if all or even half or even just 1% of the population do that.
The poster's opinion is not of little worth. Try not to be so rude.

For the record, Merritt did in fact speak very negatively about Summer, his best friend's wife. Seriously, who does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya