CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This "witness" is a professional photogrammeographer. Photogrammetry is "the measuring" of "items" found in a photograph. Just to be clear.

He is also a Master of Science in Mathematics and Phd in Photography.

I caught a little of McGees complaining between the video buffering this morning. He really did not want the judge to allow the QB guy to testify. One of his arguments seemed to be that the guy was 'mistaken' about his assumption that CM was doing something fraudulent. And he was saying that it would be hard to confront and debunk that assumption, if he was just on Skype, and not in person. The judge didnt seem to be sympathetic to that position.

Lol

This "witness" is a professional photogrammeographer. Photogrammetry is "the measuring" of "items" found in a photograph. Just to be clear.

He is also a Master of Science in Mathematics and Phd in Photography.

Yes. And he made a video which is supposed to explain the exact measurement process used to identify the vehicle leaving the McStay driveway that fateful night.

The defense does not want that video submitted.

I believe the prosecution is covering their "bases" with this witness, about CM's truck actually BEING the one shown in the video, IMO.
Yes. And he made a video which is supposed to explain the exact measurement process used to identify the vehicle leaving the McStay driveway that fateful night.

The defense does not want that video submitted.

Exactly why we are hearing him testify w/o the jury present. I believe they call this "voir dire?"

Sure, it's easy to kill an entire family at once, but usually it involves gunning down or stabbing or burning or bombing the whole family, leaving plenty of blood, signs of struggle, killer DNA, ETC. This case involves rounding up the family who may or may not have been at the same place the same time, driving them to the grave site in two vehicles, also driving the trooper to the Mexican border, and leaving no/little trace.

No, quite often the victims were bludgeoned to death just like this poor family.

For example, among others, Guy Heinz Jr. murdered 8 members of his own family all in one home. Most victims were adults. He also bludgeoned a 3 year old little girl during the same multiple mass murder, but miraculously she lived, although suffers from some disabilities from the brain damage she suffered.

The WDC mass murderer of the SS family, and their maid, he did not shoot any of his 4 victims. Neither did Richard Speck when he murdered 8. Etc.

If you do a Google search there are a multitude of mass murder cases, which several have been on WS over the years, proving only one perpetrator carried out the entire thing, from murdering them all, all of the aftermath, and cover up afterwards.

There is nothing showing he needed or had help, and that is why after a lengthy investigation before his arrest, he is the only one that will ever be charged. LE goes strictly by the evidence they collect and what it tells them. Assumptions, and speculations arent evidence they can use.

I respectfully disagree about murder being murder, the weapon of choice CM used against all of them, including two small little boys is far from being...murder is murder.

Imo, It gives us a glimpse into his demonic mind, and what he is really capable of doing to others when crossed because even most murderers dont crush the skulls of children by using a sledgehammer especially since these little boys weren't even in his own family.

Imo

Last edited:
The prosecution definitely said/alluded that the truck in the video was white in color. At least according to their questions of THIS witness.

I believe the prosecution is covering their "bases" with this witness, about CM's truck actually BEING the one shown in the video, IMO.

Exactly why we are hearing him testify w/o the jury present. I believe they call this "voir dire?"

NO, this is called a proffer. [voir door' is when the interview potential jurors]

Proffer is when they put up a witness, without the jury, and the attorneys argue over what can be testified to when the jury returns. Right now they are testifying to try and get the video admitted into evidence.

NO, this is called a proffer. [voir door' is when the interview potential jurors]

Proffer is when they put up a witness, without the jury, and the attorneys argue over what can be testified to when the jury returns. Right now they are testifying to try and get the video admitted into evidence.

TY for clarifying, I'm a bit rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members