CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't just directed at you Tortoise :) But thanks for answering! I didn't see the beginning of his testimony where it excluded the Trooper, I will have to go back and watch that, but I believe you guys lol

I liked him too, but I worry if they let him go on and on and on the point can get lost... which they probably won't in front of the jury anyway. I can't imagine the judge won't allow it. This so far is the best evidence I have seen, the only thing that seemed to be questionable was the wheelbase was off, which is something that cannot be changed on a vehicle. I expect the defense will harp on that.. well, and the parking lights. I won't be surprised if Dr. Rudin worked on that last night haha
I didn't hear him exclude the Trooper but he said he received pictures of both the Chevy and Isuzu. My guess would be to rule out one of them being the vehicle.

I hope there is a way that Rudin's imaging can conclude the vehicle is in fact a Chevy utility truck and not just a Chevy truck.

This is going pretty much how I expected it to go. Judge saying right now that the defense had a broad idea of what was going to be said. He thinks the defense should have some time to go through what they just received. Delaying testimony until Feb 19th.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 22m22 minutes ago
WATCH LIVE: #McStay family murder trial day 16.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#McStay - Defense asking for more time to prepare for state's video reconstructionist testimony. They were given new material from Dr. Rubin recently.

DyvRVdxUcAEJHmk.jpg

I didn't hear him exclude the Trooper but he said he received pictures of both the Chevy and Isuzu. My guess would be to rule out one of them being the vehicle.

I hope there is a way that Rudin's imaging can conclude the vehicle is in fact a Chevy utility truck and not just a Chevy truck.

He was asked and did say the Trooper was rejected due to the points not lining up, I can't recall if it was in part 1 or 2 but I *think* it was part one, not long after the overlay with CM's truck was on the screen, I'd have to go back through it to pinpoint when it was.

Somewhat confused - do you mean parameters? Perimeters has a totally different meaning.
Sorry, the first sentence should be ‘parameters’, relating to the computer algorithm. The second sentence is correct ‘perimeters’ or margins, relating to user input. Hopefully, this will clarify the confusion you had. I’ll go back and edit the comment.

Is it me or does the defense seem to be scrambling?

It's not just you, they've had plenty of time to get their ducks in a row for these witnesses, maybe they were counting on the judge not allowing some of the most damaging in because they weren't doing their due diligence and blaming it on the prosecution.

We've back live.

He was asked and did say the Trooper was rejected due to the points not lining up, I can't recall if it was in part 1 or 2 but I *think* it was part one, not long after the overlay with CM's truck was on the screen, I'd have to go back through it to pinpoint when it was.
It's starting at around 1hr.02min in the day 15 part 2 video

I wonder if Chase couldn't get into the main QB account, but somehow got the sign in info for the Custom account, which is why he added the new vendors (himself and MSM) in the custom account and printed checks there, but couldn't get the e-mail Ryan sent to the main account to be able to get the account deleted.

I can barely hear the QB guy. The audio is sketchy.

but there is a potential problem--the guy initially told LE he didnt remember the call. He does have notes but the calls weren't recorded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01