GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two sides of the car coin:
Could be left near her home because the person knew her and where she lived, and they also either lived nearby or had a car there (like maybe they started the roadtrip together so they took her car back there to get back to their car). Or
Someone took her from wherever she actually was (palm springs or Ontario) and her address was in the car so they ditched her car near there to throw off LE.

However that is a far drive to ditch a car. Im guessing whoever ditched her car had their car waiting nearby.

Even though this seems it must be someone who knows her, it is eerily similar to the Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso disappearance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What if her car never left San Diego? Since we don't know anything about the Ontario sighting, I don't think we know if her car was seen. Maybe her friend or ex husband picked her up?

What if her car never left San Diego? Since we don't know anything about the Ontario sighting, I don't think we know if her car was seen. Maybe her friend or ex husband picked her up?

The key was in the ignition and her mostly empty purse found in it.

The key was in the ignition and her mostly empty purse found in it.
But that doesn't really say anything - I grab my wallet out of my purse all the time and leave my purse in the car.

She and Boogie were sighted in Ontario but has anyone ever said that she was in her car? Or confirmed that her car was in Ontario?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

But that doesn't really say anything - I grab my wallet out of my purse all the time and leave my purse in the car.

She and Boogie were sighted in Ontario but has anyone ever said that she was in her car? Or confirmed that her car was in Ontario?

The police have not said if her car was in Ontario.

Her family said she wouldn't leave the key in the car.

I guess she could have accidentally left the key in the car...

Just went back and checked, all reports say "keys were in the ignition" none say which keys but definitely plural keys.

Good observation about whether her car was in Ontario. Apparently SHE was but that doesn't necessarily mean her car was.

What I don't understand is, if someone waylaid her, why would they bring her car BACK to SD? That makes no sense. Unless, they needed it as transportation themselves to get back. And of course, it was set up to be stolen. It had everything but a "Free car, take me" sign on it.

I really question whether she was ever in Palm Springs. No sightings, just that short text message. And if she WERE in Palm Springs, where would she have stayed? Has LE checked area hotels/motels? Keeping in mind she had Boogie with her and not every place is dog friendly.

What was she doing in Ontario all day. She apparently got there that morning, spent time with the ex. What did she do after that?

I know, lots of questions with very few answers. Sorry.

Does anyone have her exact address? Or the nearest cross street?

https://timesofsandiego.com/crime/2...ontinues-for-missing-veteran-from-north-park/

>>>snip

...Concerned friends, neighbors and community volunteers plan to canvass neighborhoods around 37-year-old Julia Jacobson’s Idaho Street home this morning in hopes of jogging a crucial memory from someone who may have seen her over the last week...

<<<snip

Also, there was a gas card found in the car:

<<<snip

...older sister, Casey Jacobson of North Dakota, described the circumstances of her sibling&#8217;s disappearance as puzzling, saying the former servicewoman never would willingly leave her work vehicle unsecured with the ignition key and a company gas card inside....

<<<snip

https://timesofsandiego.com/crime/2...ontinues-for-missing-veteran-from-north-park/

>>>snip

...Concerned friends, neighbors and community volunteers plan to canvass neighborhoods around 37-year-old Julia Jacobson&#8217;s Idaho Street home this morning in hopes of jogging a crucial memory from someone who may have seen her over the last week...

<<<snip

Also, there was a gas card found in the car:

<<<snip

...older sister, Casey Jacobson of North Dakota, described the circumstances of her sibling&#8217;s disappearance as puzzling, saying the former servicewoman never would willingly leave her work vehicle unsecured with the ignition key and a company gas card inside....

<<<snip

But was there ever any more info on the address? More precise - nearest cross street, which hundred block?
A half mile from her car, but which way?

Good observation about whether her car was in Ontario. Apparently SHE was but that doesn't necessarily mean her car was.

What I don't understand is, if someone waylaid her, why would they bring her car BACK to SD? That makes no sense. Unless, they needed it as transportation themselves to get back. And of course, it was set up to be stolen. It had everything but a "Free car, take me" sign on it.

I really question whether she was ever in Palm Springs. No sightings, just that short text message. And if she WERE in Palm Springs, where would she have stayed? Has LE checked area hotels/motels? Keeping in mind she had Boogie with her and not every place is dog friendly.

What was she doing in Ontario all day. She apparently got there that morning, spent time with the ex. What did she do after that?

I know, lots of questions with very few answers. Sorry.

It was never reported that she was in Ontario all day and they never said she met her ex in Ontario. Also no one reported that she got to Ontario in the morning.

But was there ever any more info on the address? More precise - nearest cross street, which hundred block?
A half mile from her car, but which way?

Idaho street, North of Adams avenue, nearest cross street Collier. There's a screen print of a map on Facebook that shows it vs where her car was found.

I live in the neighborhood too, I might be able to answer additional questions of you have any.

The family is asking for help on their Help Find Julia page:

e3ca836dc16fc81c2930436690059a71.jpg

Bumping for Julia and Boogie.

Where are you, Julia?

Wow, what a frustrating set of circumstances.

Still no word on who the "friend" was that she was meeting in Ontario, I guess? I don't know if this person has been identified by LE, or talked to them, or both.

Is it probable that nobody knows who this is, despite the fact that "they" were going to Big Bear together, right? (My recollection is that her messages/texts to others indicated that she would not be doing this alone.)

No word on what store she was seen at in Ontario, either.

This lady is a veteran and seems to have had a good head on her shoulders based on what people are posting on the "find julia" FB page. She probably knew how to defend herself, as well.

I think whoever is complicit in her (and her dog's) disappearance was known to her. I don't think a stranger caused her to disappear, especially with a dog in tow.

I'll ask again: who is the "friend", and how long had she known this person?

Are there circumstances under which LE would not acknowledge that the "friend" has been contacted--even if they had done so?

There are some key facts about Julia's disappearance that are being withheld by LE. There must be a reason.

In my research, I read that the family doesn't think that some of the last texts were actually "from Julia". They were abrubt, pointed and not "in her voice" to those that really know her. So the belief is that someone was posing as Julia, using her phone.

?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Julia's ex who she met sometime the last day she was seen Sept.2nd.

He resides in Arizona and was questioned by the local Police there. I don't think he's been named a P.O.I. however. Why they met would be of great interest to me.

Do we know how long Julia had Boogie? I'm wondering if perhaps she got custody of him in the split & ex was visiting the dog or something. Just floating notions cos I don't know why you'd meet with an ex after a 'bitter' split if there are no kids involved. It's quite probably irrelevant anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono
Back