GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im here. Ask away. Also, just to clarify police told me JUlia's ex admitted to seeing her on Sat. Police haven't said they know he did or didn't-only he admitted to seeing her.

Welcome praying you get some solid answers soon.
The ontario location is being strategically withheld?
If thats the case i think they may be trying to trap a poi unto a specific story and timeline.

Im here. Ask away. Also, just to clarify police told me JUlia's ex admitted to seeing her on Sat. Police haven't said they know he did or didn't-only he admitted to seeing her.

Cjacobs- I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. For whatever it's worth, you have many strangers here praying for a good outcome for you. Your sister is obviously physically more capable than the average woman given her military background. That leads me to think whoever took her was at least equally as capable. Some questions:
Do you know of her known associates in San Diego?
Who knew of her plan to move to Texas?
Did she and her ex once live in Texas?
Do police believe it's possible she actually went to Big Bear or Palm Springs and if so are searches being conducted?
Are searches being done anywhere else?
This must be agonizing but I give you and your brother credit for taking charge and pushing for things to get done. Julia is lucky to have you. God bless you all.

How long was julia married?

Adjectives like shady and sketchy are words I'd use to describe his history and business. Maybe she really did go to meet someone. But would Julia meets HIM purposefully and willingly? Maybe she was lured into a trap for some reason, like knowing something someone else didn't want her talking about. I think the silence is due to more than one person is involved in her disappearance, which was uncovered in Ontario.

Cjacobs- I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. For whatever it's worth, you have many strangers here praying for a good outcome for you. Your sister is obviously physically more capable than the average woman given her military background. That leads me to think whoever took her was at least equally as capable. Some questions:
Do police believe it's possible she actually went to Big Bear or Palm Springs and if so are searches being conducted?
This must be agonizing but I give you and your brother credit for taking charge and pushing for things to get done. Julia is lucky to have you. God bless you all.

How do we know she is moving to Texas? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who knew of her plan to move to Texas? http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Julia-Jacobson-San-Diego-Disappearance-Family-Searches-Red-Flags-443453943.html

Did she and her ex once live in Texas? Not according to Spokeo

Vigil planned for missing woman from Spearfish

A candlelight vigil is planned for tonight to keep up hope that a woman who grew up in Spearfish and is now missing in California will soon be found safe.

The vigil for Julia Jacobson is planned for today from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Indian Springs Gazebo at 222 W. Dakota St. in Spearfish. It is one of four simultaneous vigils being held at locations where Jacobson has connections to friends and family, including in Bismarck, N.D., where her family lives, and in San Diego, where she went missing.
http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...cle_30ba7e6a-f911-5e85-bef5-544ba5d414d0.html

A note was found? I apologise I thought I read everything, I must have missed that. Can someone link that for me or if you have already the post number?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Must be some news coming. Our local news went live on FB regarding her case and it literally lasted like 8 seconds and the broadcast was interrupted and ended. It's now been removed from their timeline. They haven't come back on yet.

Must be some news coming. Our local news went live on FB regarding her case and it literally lasted like 8 seconds and the broadcast was interrupted and ended. It's now been removed from their timeline. They haven't come back on yet.

Can you link that Facebook page since it's a news station. Or give the call letters please?

The vigils for her are going on tonight. It might only be reporting on that. We are allowed to link to news fb pages (just no discussing comments). Here's one to watch: https://www.facebook.com/kxnews/

I'm managed to grab the link to the very brief video but since they deleted it the link won't work. ....interesting !!

A note was found? I apologise I thought I read everything, I must have missed that. Can someone link that for me or if you have already the post number?

I think that might be a mistake. A text was received indicating she was travelling to big Bear but maybe I missed something....

Community of Spearfish comes together for missing woman

Sunday, friends and family of retired Army Captain Julia Jacobson gathered Together to pray for her safe return home.

Julia Jacobson went missing in San Diego over the Labor Day weekend.

Brandy Vavruska, longtime friend of Julia Jacobson, got emotional when talking about her friend who has been missing now for 15 days.

“She is a strong person of faith which is why we wanted to have the vigil,” said Vavruska. “Just to give support for her, she was a person that always helped others; she was always there when you needed her."

San Diego Police said Jacobson was last seen with her Wheaten Terrier Mix "Boogie," in Ontario San Diego on Sept. 2.

Jacobson moved from Bismarck, ND as a child to Spearfish, SD. Later enlisted in the Army and after her time in Germany settled in San Diego doing marketing.

With her having ties in different states her friends came up with a way to support her.

A vigil was held in Spearfish at Indian Springs, and three other locations Sunday night.

Video at link-
http://www.kotatv.com/content/news/...es-together-for-missing-woman--445171303.html

ETA I think I am mostly caught up reading. Possibly a video not released from Ontario, CA? Could that video have another person seen with her? Perhaps they want to talk to him or her before releasing?

ETA I think I am mostly caught up reading. Possibly a video not released from Ontario, CA? Could that video have another person seen with her? Perhaps they want to talk to him or her before releasing?
Every news article published so far has stated that LE spotted her on video with her dog in Ontario at 8:00 pm that night. But it seems they are not releasing it to the public.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...swers-family-missing-retired-u-s-army-n800276
According to Lt. Holden, Julia was last spotted on security video at a store in Ontario, California, just outside Los Angeles, around 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 2. She had her dog, a Wheaten Terrier named Boogie, with her. Boogie is also missing. Holden said San Diego officials are working with authorities in Ontario to follow up on that sighting.

This is all public record but let me know if it's not allowed.

Interesting... Ex-husband registered a corporation in his home state on March 21, 2017 with Julia''s name listed as a director. I've never seen her handwriting so would be curious to see if it's really her signature. I'm not a handwriting expert but it looks really strange like 1 person wrote everything. The corporation was dissolved on April 11, 2017.

Their divorce was final in 2016(also public record).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi
Back