CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been reported why she lives with dad and stepmom and not the bio mom? Here in the UK it's rare for a child to live with dad when the parents aren't together. If it goes to court you have to prove the mother is absolutely useless to even have a chance of securing custody.
Bio mom moved and Karlie and her decided it would be better for Karlie to live with Dad so she could stay in the same high school.

Crime Stories With Nancy Grace podcast

This might help you.
Hi all- If anyone would like to review Websleuths' general policies for posting, here is a page you can reference: Rules - Etiquette & Information

Highlights:
  • The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
  • For social media pages which are not allowed: Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.
Users who continue to ignore these policies will be recieving warnings/TOs. Please focus on Karlie and what can be done to find her!

Thanks,
Whiskers

Facebook links ok? In accordance to TOS?

Nancy really didn't get it wrong, that is what she was told by bio mom.
She didn't ask the same question to the sm and bio dad.
There is supposed to be another pod cast, perhaps she will ask sm and bio dad that question if she has them on again.
NG gets a lot wrong, msm or not.

That is why I said that is all we can quote, "for now."

Nancy really didn't get it wrong, that is what she was told by bio mom.
She didn't ask the same question to the sm and bio dad.
There is supposed to be another pod cast, perhaps she will ask sm and bio dad that question if she has them on again.
She knew what she was doing by not asking them the same question. Another drama queen at work. JMO.

She knew what she was doing by not asking them the same question. Another drama queen at work. JMO.

I think for our purposes the important part is we can talk about the information that was aired on her show and the comments made by her guests. Up until now we couldn't talk about any of it because it was coming from FB.

Bio mom moved and Karlie and her decided it would be better for Karlie to live with Dad so she could stay in the same high school.
Crime Stories With Nancy Grace podcast
I thought I read Karlie lived with her dad and sm since she was 4, not high school age.

I think the only thing we can quote is what the bio mom said in Nancy Grace, that is the age we have to go on, for now.
BioM gave live interview 10/25/18 to Gray Hughes Investigates. KG living with Dad since age 11 when Mom moved to larger Calif /Nevada. Apparently KG unhappy in larger school and it was agreed KG functions best in small town and/or schools. BioM wanted it to be clear that she never gave up her parental rights, and SM not adoptive Mom of KG as allegedly implied earlier. MOO

Gray Hughes Investigates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members