CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think questioning the boyfriend will answer a lot of questions. From what I understood, there was never a party.
At one time, SM indicated that KG was suppose to be at HS football game, and when she called for a ride, KG admitted that she did not go to game but "went to get high." I'm not sure when the alleged "party"version of the story started but I believe it was also purported by SM/Dad. MOO

I can tell you right now it was not marijuana she was smoking. She was somewhere where she was not supposed to be and she was smoking meth. If there is an older guy involved in any way i can almost guarantee. The erratic behavior, paranoia would be tell tale signs. I’m curious about the late dinner with SM.. did she actually eat like she was hungry? (Munchies) most likely when it was time to go to bed she was very “awake” or agitated. To pretend to fall asleep with SM in bed with her trying to calm her. She was WIDE AWAKE most likely. Now her leaving on foot early in the morning makes sense. There is a person or persons she maybe went to find. I dont have any more facts or a timeline and i am worried so much time has passed. She is a young pretty girl perhaps naive, And this drug gives you confidence, and a false sense of self esteem. The men who run in these circles are very dangerous. I am not trying to say anything bad about this lovely girl, these are just facts I am very familiar with and it happens.

I watched the LivePD too. Wasn’t an actual live coverage of the case. Was just a spotlight on the case with a short interview of bio mom pleading directly to Karlie.

They misstated she is missing from Bishop, Ca. It’s actually Chalfant, Ca.

I can tell you right now it was not marijuana she was smoking. She was somewhere where she was not supposed to be and she was smoking meth. If there is an older guy involved in any way i can almost guarantee. The erratic behavior, paranoia would be tell tale signs. I’m curious about the late dinner with SM.. did she actually eat like she was hungry? (Munchies) most likely when it was time to go to bed she was very “awake” or agitated. To pretend to fall asleep with SM in bed with her trying to calm her. She was WIDE AWAKE most likely. Now her leaving on foot early in the morning makes sense. There is a person or persons she maybe went to find. I dont have any more facts or a timeline and i am worried so much time has passed. She is a young pretty girl perhaps naive, And this drug gives you confidence, and a false sense of self esteem. The men who run in these circles are very dangerous. I am not trying to say anything bad about this lovely girl, these are just facts I am very familiar with and it happens.
Thanks for your insight. I'm very frightened for this young girl. For what it's worth, SM reported earlier that KG had a salad when she brought her home (in a paranoid state).

Now that you mention it, her erratic behavior does remind me of meth use. Not to mention that meth use leads to weight loss, and Karlie is certainly quite thin.

I wondered that too as it would also account for acting "scared and paranoid" but she wouldn't have been able to eat when she got home. Then again do we really know that she ate? At this point imo SM has lost all credibility

Also eating disorders are rampant in girls that age.

I would like to hear what the boyfriend and her friends know. They stated early on that her paranoia started weeks before Friday night. Also she had been suspended from school before for pot use. This wasn’t her first rodeo so I don’t believe it was the pot. Meth sounds about right but so does her having some sort of mental crisis exacerbated by some sort of drug use. I take what people are saying about her SM, Dad and BM with a grain of salt. The drama queens have taken over both FB groups to inject themselves and their theories into the case. Each time this happens the cases go off the rails. I’m betting LE knows this and is working with the true details of what happened. I’ll wait for their verdict before judging any of the adults. JMO.

I watched the LivePD too. Wasn’t an actual live coverage of the case. Was just a spotlight on the case with a short interview of bio mom pleading directly to Karlie.

They misstated she is missing from Bishop, Ca. It’s actually Chalfant, Ca.
Chalfant is misleading also, it’s actually white mountain estates a subdivision of chalfant with only 35 homes or so. Bishop is Inyo county, chalfant and WME is mono county. Mono sheriff is lead investigator in case.

Boyfriend has confirmed only marijuana. These kids are not shy about their drug use. Unless it was laced with PCP, synthetic bath salts, meth, or something. I don’t think it was more than pot. At least not knowingly. Originally I speculated it was LSD or mushrooms. This would cause an 8-12 hour high. Boyfriend confirmed direct to me it was only pot.

There is so much speculation swirling around this case, it’s insanity.

I’m trying to stick with the facts.

Fact is step mom has raised karlie since she was 4. Much more of a mother figure than people assume.

Fact 2 is that there are 3 eye witnesses that saw a young teen walking towards the highway 6! 3 separate witnesses that did not corroborate with one another.

Fact 3 there are only 35 homes in white mountain estates. 3 separate witnesses provide highly credible accounts that in fact karlie was walking towards the highway 6.

Fact 4 karlie was recently suspended from school for marijuana use, and step mother assumed she had not smoked in a month.

Speculation:
If she went to the highway was she picked up willingly or unwillingly? Was she trying to go to her bio moms house North on highway 6, where her older brother just moved? Did she hitch hike and get in the wrong car? Hitch hiking is very common in the area, with all the hikers coming out of the pacific crest trail and John Muir trail.

Google earth chalfant valley, ca and go a bit south to the subdivision of white mountain estates, and you will see how small the town is.

Last edited:
speculation:

*modsnip*/ removed as sleuthing family against TOS

Is it probable that karlie was done getting in trouble with her marijuana use (suspension from school, in trouble with step mom night before she went missing)and wanted to live with bio mom because of her own tolerance/use of marijuana? Was bio mom the cool parent, and step mom was trying to keep her on the straight and narrow?

Was she trying to get to bio moms house on her own and was picked up by one of the loner/outcast that frequent that desolate area of northern Nevada central california?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it been reported why she lives with dad and stepmom and not the bio mom? Here in the UK it's rare for a child to live with dad when the parents aren't together. If it goes to court you have to prove the mother is absolutely useless to even have a chance of securing custody.

Has it been reported why she lives with dad and stepmom and not the bio mom? Here in the UK it's rare for a child to live with dad when the parents aren't together. If it goes to court you have to prove the mother is absolutely useless to even have a chance of securing custody.
The bio mom allowed Karlie and Kane to live with step mom and dad. Bio mom left town, the courts were never involved in custody.

The bio mom allowed Karlie and Kane to live with step mom and dad. Bio mom left town, the courts were never involved in custody.
Welcome to WS first of all!
And second i need to ask you to get familiar with the TOS - it is not ok to sleuth any family or others if not directly considered and named as POI. Also all information need a source, means a link to msm or le.
if you are somehow near to family and would like to provide insider information (e.g. without needing a link), you need to apply for a Verified Insider
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
Thanks!

PS: information posted otherwise will be removed and are not to be discussed

Is there a link herefor?

Please have a look on your other posts if there are links existing and edit them accordingly, before i have to delete a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic