CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The no cell phone rule was a SPA rule - which I don't find unreasonable.

However, Jermaine and Janet are the ones who kept the lawyer from speaking with Katherine. They told him it would be too alarming.

Lol, I bet it would be alarming to learn your kids are scheming liars.

IMO, most likely through no fault of her own, Katherine fell down on the job. She is just not guardianship material.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/25/showbiz/jackson-family-dispute/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said about that phone call. "She wasn't sharp. Her words were slurred. Her choice of vocabulary, I never heard her use those phrases."

His lawyer said that "maybe she was trying to speak to him in code."

Ribera said one of the children told her it sounded like she was not alone during that call.

(end quote, BBM)

Uh I want to meet the SPA person who denies a phone to a billion dollar client.

what a bunch of total BS.

I hope this tito thing isn't part of the plan.

How come no one has footage of KJ getting on a plane? It only takes like 20 minutes to fly to LA from there.

what have they done to her...????

I thought she was playing UNO?????

I'd have to go look for a link, so take this as you will. My understanding is that Katherine was only taken to a spa the day after AZ sheriff's paid a visit. The rest of the time she was at her daughters home. So the cell phone rule is BS.

"CNN Breaking News" <BreakingNews@mail.cnn.com>
07/25/2012 02:41 PM

To
textbreakingnews@ema3lsv06.turner.com
cc

Subject
CNN Breaking News

A judge today appointed TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson, as temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's three children in the absence of their grandmother Katherine Jackson.
"We have reason to believe that Mrs. Jackson has been held against her will," Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff at a hearing.
Beckloff suspended Katherine Jackson as custodian for Prince, Paris and Blanket, because she may be "prevented from acting as a guardian because of the acts of third parties."

:waiting: where the h-ll is she?

YES : WHERE is she !

JMO and MOO ... And I am NOT "bashing" LE here ... but it is just "mind boggling" that no one in LE has STEPPED UP to make sure that an 82 year old woman is OK and NOT in any kind of DANGER ...

While LE is treating this is as a "Civil Matter" and not a "Criminal Matter", IMO since Mrs. J has been DENIED "cell phones" and "internet use", it's obvious to me that SOMEONE is preventing her from communicating as well as preventing her from performing her job as Guardian to the 3 grandchildren -- and that IMO is "criminal" ...

Again, all JMO and MOO !

:moo:

dirty.

they shuffled her off to a spa...she should be taken to a hospital and tested for drugs , immediately!

I don't think she was really there at all...they sent that Lawyer on a goose chase.

let's get this poor woman to a hospital and under protection. PRONTO.

I am sure no one wants her talking about this ordeal.

very scary.

dirty.

they shuffled her off to a spa...she should be taken to a hospital and tested for drugs , immediately!

I don't think she was really there at all...they sent that Lawyer on a goose chase.

let's get this poor woman to a hospital and under protection. PRONTO.

I am sure no one wants her talking about this ordeal.

very scary.

This is bordering on Elder abuse very closely.

from : http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/randy-jackson-katherine-jacksons-on-her-way-back-to-l-a/

Michael Jackson's conspiratorial siblings couldn't withstand the onslaught of bad publicity ... because Randy Jackson just revealed that his mother Katherine is finally returning to L.A. -- proof the Jackson scheme has completely fallen apart.

RBBM: So IF Mrs. J is returning to L.A., she would probably be flying on a "private plane" ... I am "guessing" that she would NOT be on a "commercial flight" ?

:waitasec: So does anyone know how to check this out -- OR -- I am asking to much ? :)

:)

Well if Katherines Attorney trusts tito son ..that is a good thing..Sounds likes kids are ok for now. I had hope someone in LE would verify..face to face that Katherine is alright and that she understands what is going on with her grand children.

Unbelievable that adults would act this way. Praying that Katherine will survive this ordeal and be reunited with her grandchildren. Even if she chooses to have titos son continue to be the guardian she needs to see the grandchildren for her sake and for theirs. IMO

Anyone else think that if Mrs. Jackson doesn't show up on a plane today, this will be the next excuse: :abduction: ?

And, duh, aliens don't allow cellphones on their UFO's.

Katherine Jackson's custody of grandchildren SUSPENDED as trio's cousin TJ takes charge after court hearing

• TJ becomes tearful as he describes strange phone call with Katherine
  • Judge awards him temporary guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket
  • He will now have access to $500m estate to care for his cousins
  • Katherine's lawyer will file motion to reinstated her as guardian upon return
  • 'Katherine finally spoke with her grandchildren last night after 10 days'
  • Randy Jackson reveals his mother is coming home to LA from Arizona

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...takes-charge-court-hearing.html#ixzz21fAR6XTC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966
Back