CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wonder if they have stopped running those "get on it" weight watcher commercials.

the one where Janet"s mouth looks like something is stuck underneath her top lip to stretch her face out.

FREAKS!

yeah like Jacksons needing to leave the country.

Wonder if they are gonna drive her and try more chit enroute.

I can't figure out why Janet would be involved in this. She's got plenty of money of her own. I'm starting to think that the other sibs thought they weren't getting enough of a cut of mama Jackson's allowance and started hitting Janet up for cash, so she joined into the fight against the estate so they keep their focus on MJ's money and off of hers.

good point regarding Janet's possible deflecting of her siblings' money grabbing from herself.

I think she is experiencing more than a "Wardrobe Malfunction" right now!:what:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/katherine-jackson-drugged-fire-phone-call-calabasas/

Katherine Jackson called her home in Calabasas at 2 AM today and again at 4 AM, sounding "drugged" and ordering that the security team be fired and replaced by Janet Jackson's security ... TMZ has learned.

A lawyer in court today made reference to "an incident" last night -- this is the incident. Sources involved in the situation tell TMZ ... people in the house were "alarmed and nervous" after hearing Katherine sounding heavily drugged.

In addition to attempting to 86 the security team, Katherine ordered Trent Jackson off the property. You may recall, Jackson's security -- and Trent in particular -- thwarted Monday's attempt by Randy, Jermaine and Janet to take the kids to Arizona.

Our sources say the prevailing view is that Randy and company have drugged their mom.

We're also told Jackie Jackson is furious at his conspiratorial siblings for what they've done and what they are trying to do.

We were unable to get Randy for comment.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ ... "I'm waiting on Katherine to get back in town and I'm looking forward to getting a hold of her to ascertain what's been going on."

This latest report has me so nervous and worried for her safety.

FYI: Katherine Jackson's Interview on CNN's Piers Morgan_ May14th, 2012.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV2ec56NkZM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV2ec56NkZM&feature=related[/ame]

Now I am really curious as to why this woman isn't back home already. They have been saying since last night she is "on her way"..where is she??

I never saw Janet as different from her crazy siblings. She has a teeny weeny voice just like all of them.

Attempted money grab. I hope TJ will have to explain and give receipts to the estate regarding money for the kids.

I wonder what Diana Ross and Debbie Rowe will say when notified.

If Katherine has dementia, which wouldn't be unlikely at her age, someone is appointed her guardian who is not a member of her family.

So at 4 am Katherine was wanting the kids security team to be replaced by JANET's TEAM? :what:

That does not sound good at all. And if this 82 yr old woman was up at 2 am and 4 am, ranting on the phone, then she is exhausted today. She needs help and fast, imo.

I am sure Diana Ross and Debbie Rowe are well aware , behind the scenes...

I would not be surprised if KJ is now out of the country....

40 minute plane ride...

in Janet's defense (only regarding smacking Paris) I am sure she is not the first auntie who has slapped a niece...that said ...I hope Paris never forgives her.

I am 100% sure the FBI is involved in this caper.

I am willing to bet we will hear a story soon that a car accident involving KJ while she was driving home from AZ to LA...wait for it.

So lets look at the sequence of events here.

Katherine is spirited away to AZ while this fray is unwinding. Paris or someone on her behalf files a missing persons report because suddenly gramma is gone like the wind to parts unknown.

After teh missing persons report it is revealed by the other camp of family members that she is in AZ.

LE is told she is fine, not missing, but LE was NOT allowed to see or speak to her themselves. The implication is that she is far too unwell to receive visitors.

The hearing to appoint new temp guardian is held. She is removed as guardian of the children temporarily and

miracle of all miracles - she is well enough to be on her way home immediately after the hearing?

uh yeah. Nice try Randy.

So lets look at the sequence of events here.

Katherine is spirited away to AZ while this fray is unwinding. Paris or someone on her behalf files a missing persons report because suddenly gramma is gone like the wind to parts unknown.

After teh missing persons report it is revealed by the other camp of family members that she is in AZ.

LE is told she is fine, not missing, but LE was NOT allowed to see or speak to her themselves. The implication is that she is far too unwell to receive visitors.

The hearing to appoint new temp guardian is held. She is removed as guardian of the children temporarily and

miracle of all miracles - she is well enough to be on her way home immediately after the hearing?

uh yeah. Nice try Randy.

Don't forget:

1. The siblings signing a letter declaring Katherine is being manipulated by the executors of the estate and Katherine was reportedly furious about the letter.

2. The siblings claim she can't use a cell phone at the Spa but on their website it clearly says they can use cell phones in their rooms.

Whenever/if ever she gets back to LA TJ needs to take her to get evaluated, blood tests and all.

dang it I almost had!

sigh. Shoulda known his absence couldn't last. shudder. Sorry, I cannot stand that man.

Ugh..makes me sick. I hope this isn't the same Calabasas home? I read that no one would be allowed in unless invited. I wouldn't be surprised if he is pulling strings behind the scenes.

Ugh..makes me sick. I hope this isn't the same Calabasas home? I read that no one would be allowed in unless invited. I wouldn't be surprised if he is pulling strings behind the scenes.

Story says Encino home, which would be the old Jackson compound on Hayvenhurst.

~jmo~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back