CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I expect charges to be filed...correct me if I am wrong...but isn't this like spousal abuse where the victim has no say in whether charges are filed...

where is she? could she have died?

liars, liars all of them.

Indeed. WHY can't they produce her?? This is troubling.

Haven't followed this too closely, but what are LE and FBI doing about this? It would seem that Paris' report that her grandmother was missing would be taken seriously. This is really sickening!

Maybe they will 'produce' her after the drugs have worn-off.

~jmo~

the usual monkey business of damage control is not going to work in this case...they are very mistaken to believe they are above the law.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/30/rowe-settles-custody-issues-over-jackson-kids/

Rowe Settles Custody Issues Over Jackson Kids

snip:

Rowe will maintain her parental rights. We're told the agreement does not specify the amount of visitation.

IMO Debbie should step forward and take those kids away from all the Jacksons. She should ask for Blanket too.

If nothing else gets their attention, seems this would!!

ETa: just noticed the article is from 2009, so surely the whole family knows about it.

If nothing else gets their attention, seems this would!!

ETa: just noticed the article is from 2009, so surely the whole family knows about it.

Yes, an old link when the custody dispute was settled after Michael's death. Yes, they know about this, but it doesn't seem to bother them. The news is staying away from it too other than the judge said she needs to be notified. The kids do have a relationship with her, but she hates to put herself in the limelight.

I guess they aren't worried about her or forgot. They really aren't the brightest light bulbs in the box. That's exactly why I think she should step forward now.

ok so it's what? 3 pm in LA.

where are all the Jacksons right now? I would love to be a fly on the wall.

I bet aunt Janet is popping valium and xanax like candy corn....I'd hate to be her maid right now.

oh man...

How awful! Someone needs to file a report of kidnapping and elder abuse with LE and they need to go find her and bring her home for evaluation ASAP! :maddening:

i remember reading.. I have to find it again. that there is an investigation into elder abuse being done by LAPD... but I don't think it was the kids that are being investigated, but rather they are the ones that opened the case... All i know is that TJ seems to be the most responsible and some family member's are showing their true colors as to what they want from MJ's estate and family.. (i.e. Janet as someone mentioned is now into the drama while before she was on the outside..) MO

ETA:
Whitmore said the missing person's investigation into Katherine Jackson's whereabouts has been closed, as was an inquiry about possible elder abuse of the 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch

He said deputies interviewed Katherine Jackson after a family business associate warned authorities that she was possibly being emotionally abused by a family member. Whitmore said the elder Jackson emphatically denied the accusations.

He said an abundance of caution has investigators still looking into claims that Katherine Jackson is the subject of financial abuse.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2012/07/25/paris-jackson-stands-up-for-latino-sibling-blanket-prince-michael-in-family/

I think Paris is doing a fine job keeping the world informed.... now that missing person report has been filed is there a time period that she will have to be produced. Is LE gonna put pressure on the culprits to produce Katherine..they need to do that NOW.

This lady may be in danger.

Yes, an old link when the custody dispute was settled after Michael's death. Yes, they know about this, but it doesn't seem to bother them. The news is staying away from it too other than the judge said she needs to be notified.

I guess they aren't worried about her or forgot. They really aren't the brightest light bulbs in the box. That's exactly why I think she should step forward now.

it was mentioned that Diana Ross is next in line for custody per the will, but that while she appreciated the sentiment that she'd be there for the children in whatever capacity they needed, but I think (my memory only) she said she doesn't think she'd be a good guardian because of not having a relationship..

The Rowe thing..since she is the biological mother Harvey Levin stated that she needs to be notified because of this, but that the court will go with what the kids feel is the best..... also i think the notification would be due to just let her know these proceeding are happenning...

I think Paris is doing a fine job keeping the world informed now that missing person report has been filed is there a time period that she will have to be produced. Is LE gonna put pressure on the culprits to produce Katherine..they need to do that NOW.

This lady may be in danger.

The judge saved Katherine from harm by taking custody away from her. She is no longer, at this current time, the gatekeeper of the riches. So her moneygrubbing children will let her go for now.

I'm sure DR will accept a payout and keep her mouth shut.

i remember reading.. I have to find it again. that there is an investigation into elder abuse being done by LAPD... but I don't think it was the kids that are being investigated, but rather they are the ones that opened the case... All i know is that TJ seems to be the most responsible and some family member's are showing their true colors as to what they want from MJ's estate and family.. (i.e. Janet as someone mentioned is now into the drama while before she was on the outside..) MO

I think Trent Jackson is the one being investigated...he's also the one who filed the missing persons report, IIRC. FWIW, Trent is the one who put randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the face during the driveway ambush, so I think the shady part of the J-clan are the ones who made the "elder abuse" claims to deflect eyes off of them.

it was mentioned that Diana Ross is next in line for custody per the will, but that while she appreciated the sentiment that she'd be there for the children in whatever capacity they needed, but I think (my memory only) she said she doesn't think she'd be a good guardian because of not having a relationship..

The Rowe thing..since she is the biological mother Harvey Levin stated that she needs to be notified because of this, but that the court will go with what the kids feel is the best..... also i think the notification would be due to just let her know these proceeding are happenning...

She still has parental rights which surpasses anything. She is being notified in the event she wants to file paperwork for guardianship. She might approve TJ because it is being said that's what the kids want.

I honestly don't think anyone in that entire Jackson family should have those kids. Whoever has them has access to the money they get. How much could one steal before they reach the point they have control?

TJ is a Jackson and Jacksons change their minds on everything from day to day.

The judge saved Katherine from harm by taking custody away from her. She is no longer, at this current time, the gatekeeper of the riches. So her moneygrubbing children will let her go for now.

IF she is ok...noone except culprits know that for sure. Police never saw her.

TJ said the call he recieved didnt sound like her. Just hoping she is ok.

now they are saying KJ is still in AZ with the family....devastated. She is going to try to cover up for them all.

bad scene...according to HLN

From HLN... She is still in Arizona!!! She had no idea what was going on. She tried to fire the security team who saved the kids from being taken to Arizona. Since they were hired by the estate, they are not leaving. Katherine wants Janet's security to take over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee
Back