CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh I see ...now shes devastated uh huh...doesn't know what the fuss is....uh huh...

they will not produce her....how can this even be going on? I want to figure out how this plan was supposed to go...how would the wrest the estate? you can't take it from the legal heirs...lets see..

anyone an estate lawyer?

The ONLY way I think they can get the money is if they brainwashed Katherine. They have zero claim to that money with the fact that they are in neither of the 2 wills and MJ has 3 living children. But, if they can control Katherine...

The ONLY way I think they can get the money is if they brainwashed Katherine. They have zero claim to that money with the fact that they are in neither of the 2 wills and MJ has 3 living children. But, if they can control Katherine...

That is what I think they have done. It isn't that hard to confuse someone of that age especially when you have a group of people all shouting "the truth" at her and a doc to drug her.

imo

Why are the police doing NOTHING???? This is such an obvious hostage case its ....at the least its elder abuse and somehow instead the clan got Trent to be the one investigated. Yet the clan can kidnap and drug an 82 year old woman who has grandkids to look after and no one except a very brave 15 year old will do anything.

I think Michael was the sane one in the family

I think they made allegations against TJ, but that's all they were, nothing was done about it because there was no proof. But what they are doing - manipulating an elderly woman for financial reasons - and so publicly...surely someone can file some charges against them!

Indeed. WHY can't they produce her?? This is troubling.

I agree ... it is VERY TROUBLING that Mrs. Jackson has NOT been seen or heard from in over a week by someone OTHER THAN Michael's siblings ...

JMO and MOO ... but I am NOT buying any of these so-called telephone calls that Mrs. J made to the grandchildren in the middle of night ...

That "voice" on the telephone COULD have been ANY ONE of Jacksons doing a "voice imitation" of Mrs. J -- which is something the Jackson clan WOULD DO to keep up whatever they are up to ...

:moo::moo::moo:

I think they made allegations against TJ, but that's all they were, nothing was done about it because there was no proof. But what they are doing - manipulating an elderly woman for financial reasons - and so publicly...surely someone can file some charges against them!

You would think. And once she has been deprogrammed I will bet money that they held her against her will. Unfortunately since it is her own children she won't file a complaint. Someone should on her behalf though.

I get the feeling the executors are trying to do something but LE doesn't give a damn.

It is so obvious too..they file a letter the 17th of june fighting the will again and it is after that KJ disappears into the ether. Keystone criminals who seem to be getting away with it.

And does anyone believe for one minute that KJ would go to the Encino compound to see Joe rather than home to be with the kids if she was making the decisions?

I can't believe they are getting away with this. Thank god she doesn't have guardianship right now. If I were LE I would be freezing all the accounts to and doing a forensic audit to see if there has been any huge outflows since KJ has been missing.

maybe my next tweet will be "Have KJ hold a press conference" lol

I agree ... it is VERY TROUBLING that Mrs. Jackson has NOT been seen or heard from in over a week by someone OTHER THAN Michael's siblings ...

JMO and MOO ... but I am NOT buying any of these so-called telephone calls that Mrs. J made to the grandchildren in the middle of night ...

That "voice" on the telephone COULD have been ANY ONE of Jacksons doing a "voice imitation" of Mrs. J -- which is something the Jackson clan WOULD DO to keep up whatever they are up to ...

:moo::moo::moo:

BBM ITA and am starting to suspect that very thing.

which is very worrisome. At this point someone in authority needs to see her in person and confirm she is alive and well.

I am in disbelief too. Its unreal that this could go on for so long in front of literally EVERYONE.

Trying to kidnap the kids really blew me away. These are the lengths that murderers and embezzlers go to. I doubt that the first has happened even though I am sure she is not in her right mind thanks to drugs forced on her - no call to the kids from the beginning? Impossible she did that on purpose.

I am not so sure that there hasn't already been trickery with the money.

But they could only get money from her, not the estate. They could get her stipend which I think is $70,000 a month, but would that be enough for them?

If Katherine dies, all the money from her part of the estate reverts back to the children. The only money she can will to someone is her own.

The guardian could maybe get the kids to want some very expensive things from the estate. Maybe pay for a tour. They would have to hoodwink the kids to get their money. They do get a huge stipend from the estate monthly for their needs.

This will was made iron clad by Branca at Michael's direction.

Since they are in Arizona, someone should contact them and make a police report. LAPD has no jurisdiction there.

I don't tweet but hope people are tweeting support to Paris

I sent her one! Just a stay strong kinda thing... :blushing:

She's getting lots of support on twitter and the odd jackass comment. She's up almost 100,000 followers in the last 3 days!

BBM ITA and am starting to suspect that very thing.

which is very worrisome. At this point someone in authority needs to see her in person and confirm she is alive and well.

I think it needs more than that. It needs an impartial doctor to observe and diagnose anything that has gone on including a full tox screen, xrays and general physical exam for bruises and needle marks.

It also needs the court to appoint a special guardian for that purpose ..not saying she is not capable but someone who will get the best of the best without input from the Jacksons.

Her lawyer is bound to do her bidding, if all he has are suspicious and she refuses to tell him why she is acting like this there isn't much he can do.

That is why I think LE needs to be really involved, not a 5 minute 'ok you are alive and playing cards, goodbye' but a thorough interrogation of all involved.

It almost seems as if its being treated as a family squabble but 3 kids were left home by themselves, at least no one to contact if there was an emergency, no way to reach their guardian if they were troubled or needed to talk, just the woman who has taken the role of mom disappearing.

I will have absolutely no respect for the LAPD if this doesn't get taken seriously

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch
Back