CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WTF? If KJ is okay enough to say it was HER idea to fire security, then why in the world wasn't she okay enough to call her grandkids?

Sorry but I think the whole fandamily is cray cray but bad. All of 'em.

Has Katherine actually been seen by anyone other than family..ie... LE

I'm beginning to wonder if this woman is alive ? ? ?

Yes!! How hard would it be for her to speak face to face for a few minutes to someone other than The Jackson Four and assure the world she is okay.

From HLN... She is still in Arizona!!! She had no idea what was going on. She tried to fire the security team who saved the kids from being taken to Arizona. Since they were hired by the estate, they are not leaving. Katherine wants Janet's security to take over.

I don't believe a word of the "devastated" If she is in her right mind she is devastated at what her children are doing to her and the kids right now. I am not so sure she is in her right mind, probably drugged to the gills by a tame doctor and brainwashed into thinking it is better if they all live with randy or something, and i BET has already given a power of attorney to him or Janet.

IMO

She was heading back to LA, oh wait no she isn't...hrm they just came up with plan "F"

does anyone know why the Jacksons don't have money from their royalties? don't they all get music money?

arent they on tour? can't they produce music and use their un deniable talents to produce new talents? record labels etc?

Janet has effectively ruined her life now. I wish I was a tabloid writer...I would follow this like a dog on a bone.

I don't believe a word of the "devastated" If she is in her right mind she is devastated at what her children are doing to her and the kids right now. I am not so sure she is in her right mind, probably drugged to the gills by a tame doctor and brainwashed into thinking it is better if they all live with randy or something, and i BET has already given a power of attorney to him or Janet.

IMO

my MOO, is that they have to wait now until the drugs or whatever is in her system is gone. 72 hours? Or she is Deceased

She still has parental rights which surpasses anything. She is being notified in the event she wants to file paperwork for guardianship. She might approve TJ because it is being said that's what the kids want.

I honestly don't think anyone in that entire Jackson family should have those kids. Whoever has them has access to the money they get. How much could one steal before they reach the point they have control?

TJ is a Jackson and Jacksons change their minds on everything from day to day.

I understand the parental rights part, but in this article it states

Michael Jackson gave Rowe a financial settlement after they divorced in 2000 and she relinquished her parental rights. But they were reinstated by a judge in 2005 after Rowe went to court over the children. The custody dispute was settled in 2006. Terms were not disclosed. Jackson retained primary custody of the children.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535601,00.html#ixzz21fwXb98k

Since the terms were not disclosed I think with them being the age they and what we've seen there does not seem to be any sort of solid relationship with debbie and therefore not in the children's best interest.

I agree with the Jackson statement, but it as been mentioned in the media that TJ has been there for the children all the time even at the funeral and he is married and has children of his own and when people are asked about him that he is a great person....

It also was said that he was guardian whenever Katherine had to leave town and the children were staying home.. but now he is able to legally provide for them if an accident would occur and they say needed surgery or missing...

JUST MOO and it is crazy that her lawyer couldn't even see her and she is still in AZ

WTF? If KJ is okay enough to say it was HER idea to fire security, then why in the world wasn't she okay enough to call her grandkids?

Sorry but I think the whole fandamily is cray cray but bad. All of 'em.

Don't believe a word of it. She is not ok now and not ok last night and there is no way in HECK she would have left those kids with no word and no call.

She is under someone's control

I can see her being "devastated" at losing guardianship. I am sure they said something like "see mom, even the courts don't think its ok for you to live alone and look after the kids, they took your guardian ship away" BUT never mentioned returning it when she returned or anything else.

IF it was her who slurred her words and tried to fire the security guards its because she was told they are keeping the kids from her or some such bull.

Randy Jackson is spewing all over twitter. His latest tweet (the photo of the will) makes it very clear that this is what this mess is about. They have been trying to strong arm Katherine and the executives after failing twice in court to have the will invalidated. The reports of elder abuse against TJ and the executives (hellooo..why would she leave her 3 grandbabies with him if he was abusing her?) was a means to get them away from the kids. When that didn't work (I read it was closed, unsure) they take Katherine. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE IN JAIL!

I sent a tweet lol

@randyjackson8 You and your siblings belong in Jail. Michael would be turning over in his grave right now, Go get a Job

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...lcohol-arizona-appeared-drunk-phone-grandkids

As previously reported, the Jackson family matriarch is on her way back to Los Angeles from the swanky Miraval spa in Arizona, where she had been holed up for the last week with no telephone or computer access. Katherine likely won't go to the rental house that she had been living in with the children, but will instead head to the Jackson family compound in Encino.

:what: Where JOE Is!? Well that says it right there. Yeah, they are bringing her back to LA to hold her hostage with Joe in the other house. They will be manipulating her from there. ENOUGH already...get these people in jail!

Randy Jackson is spewing all over twitter. His latest tweet (the photo of the will) makes it very clear that this is what this mess is about. They have been trying to strong arm Katherine and the executives after failing twice in court to have the will invalidated. The reports of elder abuse against TJ and the executives (hellooo..why would she leave her 3 grandbabies with him if he was abusing her?) was a means to get them away from the kids. When that didn't work (I read it was closed, unsure) they take Katherine. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE IN JAIL!

Randy is one sick F(&#E. Stupid too. Tweeting the will shows his agenda clearly and he doesn't see that?

oh I see ...now shes devastated uh huh...doesn't know what the fuss is....uh huh...

they will not produce her....how can this even be going on? I want to figure out how this plan was supposed to go...how would the wrest the estate? you can't take it from the legal heirs...lets see..

anyone an estate lawyer?

I believe they are disputing the will AGAIN over the fact that when Jackson supposedly signed the will, he was in NY and couldn't have signed it in CA on that date. That's simply not true. He can sign by fax. This was already disputed and was overruled and declared valid. IIRC

You know, Jacksons never go to jail. They simply are above the law.

Why are the police doing NOTHING???? This is such an obvious hostage case its ....at the least its elder abuse and somehow instead the clan got Trent to be the one investigated. Yet the clan can kidnap and drug an 82 year old woman who has grandkids to look after and no one except a very brave 15 year old will do anything.

I think Michael was the sane one in the family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewpcg77
Back