CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sent her one! Just a stay strong kinda thing... :blushing:

She's getting lots of support on twitter and the odd jackass comment. She's up almost 100,000 followers in the last 3 days!

Oh I am so glad!!! That was kind of you. She is so young for this sort of mess. No one else spoke out but she had the courage to do so.

This is too weird.
What's with wearing sunglasses while on T.V.? Why do they all hide their eyes?

This story is all over Jane Valez mitchell right now

But they could only get money from her, not the estate. They could get her stipend which I think is $70,000 a month, but would that be enough for them?

If Katherine dies, all the money from her part of the estate reverts back to the children. The only money she can will to someone is her own.

The guardian could maybe get the kids to want some very expensive things from the estate. Maybe pay for a tour. They would have to hoodwink the kids to get their money. They do get a huge stipend from the estate monthly for their needs.

This will was made iron clad by Branca at Michael's direction.

Since they are in Arizona, someone should contact them and make a police report. LAPD has no jurisdiction there.

Well right now she doesn't get her stipend until she returns which is a relief. I am sure the doc cost them 50k alone - the one I believe is keeping her confused and in the crews thrall.

No 70k wont be enough divided up but if they get KJ to agree to move in with them and get the kids there then they essentially do have all that money and whatever extras they can get from the executors for things like concerts and shows and tours...especially if they get the kids to perform too.

Once they are under randy's control and likely his roof, it is game over, they may as well be getting paid directly.

I think it needs more than that. It needs an impartial doctor to observe and diagnose anything that has gone on including a full tox screen, xrays and general physical exam for bruises and needle marks.

It also needs the court to appoint a special guardian for that purpose ..not saying she is not capable but someone who will get the best of the best without input from the Jacksons.

Her lawyer is bound to do her bidding, if all he has are suspicious and she refuses to tell him why she is acting like this there isn't much he can do.

That is why I think LE needs to be really involved, not a 5 minute 'ok you are alive and playing cards, goodbye' but a thorough interrogation of all involved.

It almost seems as if its being treated as a family squabble but 3 kids were left home by themselves, at least no one to contact if there was an emergency, no way to reach their guardian if they were troubled or needed to talk, just the woman who has taken the role of mom disappearing.

I will have absolutely no respect for the LAPD if this doesn't get taken seriously

I agree. Right now I'd be happy just to see her face on T.V. But shortly there after I would be screaming for an investigation.

JVM:

Roland Martin (CNN Analyst): Talked to Marlon Jackson last night who had a plane on standby. He does not understand why she is in a car when the plane was available. Was told by siblings KJ was at Canyon Ranch - why tell him one location when it was really another location?

My tv is on the blink, what are they saying, or what sort of angle are they taking? Poor poor Randy or more serious

I just had to go back and read a previous comment of mine. I was typing as KJ's lawyer was speaking outside the courthouse this morning. He very clearly said Randy called him just then and told him KJ was on a plane to LA. But now she is in a car for a road trip to LA.

My tv is on the blink, what are they saying, or what sort of angle are they taking? Poor poor Randy or more serious

Very serious. They think it is very suspicious, pointing out some contradictions, very anti-Randy.

Are some of MJ's siblings in his Will?

On JVM's show she just said that Janet, Randy and two others are NOT in the Will. Anybody catch that?

Two Wills, 1997 and 2002. Everything left to KJ and same executor named in both Wills.

My opinion is that these money hungry, talentless losers want the KIDS so they can parade them around, put them on stage and exploit them for money. They want to get control of the kids and manipulate them and cheat them out of what their father left them. They want to "manage" the children and get paid a pretty penny for it and get a profit off of anything the kids would make.

Unbelievable 's!!!!!!!

Are some of MJ's siblings in his Will?

On JVM's show she just said that Janet, Randy and two others are NOT in the Will. Anybody catch that?

No, none are in the will. But those are the ones that signed the document claiming the will was fraudulent.

:bud:

they are prob afraid the FBI would be waiting at the gate.

IF These statements are all true I am very concerned about those children. If she just decided to leave 3 kids for a week without any communication then I'm not sure she should have guardianship of them.

I agree.

KJ Lawyer on JVM:

"I spoke to KJ a little while ago. She sounded great, she sounded fine. She is in a car ride home"

"Bottom line is I think this is just been one gigantic misunderstanding".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch
Back