CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is too weird.
What's with wearing sunglasses while on T.V.? Why do they all hide their eyes?

:seeya:

BBM: Because they are trying to hide their DECEPTION ... trying to hide their "lying eyes" !

:moo:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I didn't know Randy and Jermaine asked the estate to pay their child support. Both have kids by the same woman. You just can't make this stuff up. Evidently Radar broke that story. The estate just shut them down on that one.

They do? Wow. That makes them cousins and half brothers at the same time. More weird.

Honestly I don't get why, other than they all started out as the Jackson 5, the siblings feel they're entitled to anything.
Most of MJ's money was made with Thriller and beyond, wasn't it?

BBM: Because they are trying to hide their DECEPTION ... trying to hide their "lying eyes" !

That's how it makes them look anyway. I don't like it when peeps are being interviewed and keep dark glasses on.
The brother who acted upset - imo not!

I don't believe it. Its laughable on its face. This might have worked if it was the first day Paris broke the story. Not after police have gone to see her (obviously there is an issue back at home with the grandkids then)! rather than come home the crew go and try to take the grandkids away, there is a punch up and they knew there was a hearing about guardianship and it all happens after the June 17 letter to fight the will by randy and crew.

There is no way this will work in the public, i pray it doesn't work with the judge and my heart breaks for those kids listening to a statement like that from their grandmother.

I still say she is drugged or has been to the point of total malleability.

imo

Hope the courts dont give KJ back full custodian on the kids after this incident proves she is not capable. Why are not charges being brought????.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I didn't know Randy and Jermaine asked the estate to pay their child support. Both have kids by the same woman. You just can't make this stuff up. Evidently Radar broke that story. The estate just shut them down on that one.

No mother freaking way. Did they really? That's lower than low. Expecting a deceased siblings estate to pay your damn child support for you?! No words. None at all. Poor Michael. :(

Can't wait to hear Katherine toss Paris under the bus and blame her for the whole thing!

This is too weird.
What's with wearing sunglasses while on T.V.? Why do they all hide their eyes?

Because Michael did it. The more they look, act and sound like Michael, the more attention they get. Michael = $$$$.

Janet Jackson has just lost a fan I will not buy anything of hers again. I thought she was better than this !!!.

Question? How old do the kids have to be (in the state of CA) before they can file for emacipation?

C
Cause he's not a very good actor and was unable to squeeze outta single tear for that particular performance?

I never trusted Janet and her squeaky little " I'm the good Jackson routine".

the glasses are prob because of photo flashbulbs...the teeney tiny voices are probably Joes invention to make them sound cultured...what a joke.

Can't wait to hear Katherine toss Paris under the bus and blame her for the whole thing!

As long as she is with those money grubbing children I am going to assume she isn't aware of the FULL situation yet. Once she is away from them we will see.

You notice she surfaces after the family members holding her realize she has lost all value with the guardianship taken away?

Next attempt will be to get the kids into Joe and Encino compound

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjd777
Back