CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so proud of Paris not to take the disappearance lying down and letting the world know her grandmom was in a bad situation.

Are you referring to the hateful anti-Semitic poster? S/he is way off and needs to do some major research hirself!

~jmo~

Yea, that post sounded close to home. I really hope not, given the way the poster seems to feel about Paris.

In addition to anti-Semitic, something about her 'light eyes' not making her honest?

Janet Jackson has just lost a fan I will not buy anything of hers again. I thought she was better than this !!!.

I didn't see Janet slap Paris. I don't know what to think as we know the media twists things left and right in order to sell a story.

Something's up but I'm not going to jump to conclusions.

good point regarding Janet's possible deflecting of her siblings' money grabbing from herself.

I think she is experiencing more than a "Wardrobe Malfunction" right now!:what:

That's the only reason I can think of as to why she's even involved in this.

No mother freaking way. Did they really? That's lower than low. Expecting a deceased siblings estate to pay your damn child support for you?! No words. None at all. Poor Michael. :(

Who is accusing them of this though? Just like in a case, we need links.
Anybody can say anything and I believe there are opportunists, beyond siblings, in the world. Lots of them. Some people may want to divide this family for their own purposes.

I'm stopping myself now from running with rumors. Afterall, it'll only hurt MJ's children to have their aunts and uncles fighting especially if due to false accusations and mistruths. Think of how it must hurt Katherine.

Who is accusing them of this though? Just like in a case, we need links.
Anybody can say anything and I believe there are opportunists, beyond siblings, in the world. Lots of them. Some people may want to divide this family for their own purposes.

I'm stopping myself now from running with rumors. Afterall, it'll only hurt MJ's children to have their aunts and uncles fighting especially if due to false accusations and mistruths. Think of how it must hurt Katherine.

I provided a link earlier in this thread. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-jackson-child-support-michael-jackson-estate

WOW....Paris sure plays her part well.

More of her attorney's statement today:
When asked where the 82-year-old family matriarch is and how she is doing, attorney Perry Sanders said:
"We are working today on those two exact issues."

"I'm hoping this has all been a really big misunderstanding that just got out of control," he added.

Sanders said he believes his client is "safe in the technical sense of the word" and is with her daughter, Rebbie, but he has not spoken to her.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/katherine-jackson-missing-paris.html

Ok this tells me that she has been kept incommunicado more than I even realized.Her guardianship was at risk in an emergency hearing and he was not able to talk to her???????????????????????????????

He even hedges when it comes to her safety..says he believes she is safe "in the technical sense of the word"

I do agree that if that comment was made by a family member, the media better never find out it was one of them...it was very disrespectful.

But it just seemed to be quite personal and knew a lot of info, but then again MJ did have alot of obsessive fans.

The part that made me think it was close to home, was the bit about Janet recording it all on her IPHONE for legal purposes. Has that been mentioned in any news article?????

I am sorry I havent read the whole thread. If it hasnt been mentioned, how did that poster know that?

Revampz, the cc video shows Janet and someone (not sure which brother) recording things on their cell phones. No explanation as to why, but they were sure acting bizarrely.

This whole thing is a slice of crazy pie indeed. Shoot, it's the whole crazy pie.

Best-
Herding Cats

Has KJ face been seen live yet? So I was right half way so far. Read my post about driving. Wait for it, wait for it!

to borrow a lyric from MJ: this family is OFF THE (freaking) WALL !!!

someone tweet paris for me and tell her "redhead" thinks she ROCKS :D

You notice she surfaces after the family members holding her realize she has lost all value with the guardianship taken away?

Next attempt will be to get the kids into Joe and Encino compound

I think you are right

"Speaking to ABC News' cameras from the Miraval Arizona Report & Spa in Tucson, Ariz., where the 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch had been resting for at least a week, Katherine Jackson also addressed the uncertainty concerning her whereabouts."

She has been at the spa for at least a week? What about the UNO game among the dirty dishes? Was that a lie too?

From abc news,

KJ says she is fine, her kids would never kidnap her and she is going home to straighten things out.

"At Katherine's side during the taped statement, which she read from paper, were her children Rebbie, Jermaine and Janet Jackson. Also sitting next to her was Rebbie Jackson's daughter Stacy and a representative from the resort. While reading the statement, Katherine broke off a couple of times and family members helped her find her place.
ABC News was not allowed to ask the family questions."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ased-bunch-lies-exclusive/t/story?id=16857775

I bet that knife in her back gave a little twist and she had to stop reading for a moment.

Has KJ face been seen live yet? So I was right half way so far. Read my post about driving. Wait for it, wait for it!

:seeya:

BBM: Nope ! And I am with you about the driving, Lera ! I saw your post about that and nothing would surprise me from this bunch ...

This whole thing "stinks of hink" !

:moo:

From abc news,

KJ says she is fine, her kids would never kidnap her and she is going home to straighten things out.

"At Katherine's side during the taped statement, which she read from paper, were her children Rebbie, Jermaine and Janet Jackson. Also sitting next to her was Rebbie Jackson's daughter Stacy and a representative from the resort. While reading the statement, Katherine broke off a couple of times and family members helped her find her place.
ABC News was not allowed to ask the family questions."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ased-bunch-lies-exclusive/t/story?id=16857775

She's going on, on her way home, not yet left for home. Whatever it is, it is pretty clear her children will not allow her to make a statement alone. Why is it they are so adament about not letting her out of their sight?

They make me sick, every last one of them. Grandma is lucky Paris is watching out for her safety. It's pretty clear none of her children are... :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back