CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been away for a while, so apologies if this has been discussed already, but have you guys seen this?:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/tj-jackson-katherine-wanted-me-to-take-the-kids/

Quote:

In fact, TJ claims one of his aunts -- either Janet or Rebbie -- arranged for a person to IMPERSONATE A DOCTOR to convince Katherine to blow off a concert series and instead fly with her conspiratorial children to Arizona.

What the frick?!

BBM:

It was reported a few days ago that the doctor that showed up at the house in California for Mrs. Jackson was the doctor who testified in defense of Conrad Murray -- a Dr. Metzger [I think that's his name] ... which makes absolutely NO SENSE IMO ...

Sorry I don't have the link handy -- IIRC, this was reported by Paris and Mrs. J's attorney ?

Strange ... absolutely strange ... all of this !

:moo:

Well I watched the Nightline interview(well not interview, they weren't allowed to ask questions) and, well, she is alive anyway. I was starting to have doubts about it.

Does anyone know if she made it home? In the prepared statement she said she was coming home today.

BBM: Whoa ... no questions were allowed ? Was Mrs. Jackson herself interviewed on Nightline tonight ?

TIA !

:seeya:

BBM: Whoa ... no questions were allowed ? Was Mrs. Jackson herself interviewed on Nightline tonight ?

TIA !

BBM

No, she was not interviewed on the actual program. It was a taped statement before an abc reporter/crew. The reporter was not allowed to question her. She spoke and had notes that she referred to at times.

She was with Reebie, Reebie's daughter, Janet, Jermaine, and a member of the spa staff.

You can see the interview here -- http://abcnews.go.com/nightline

BBM:

It was reported a few days ago that the doctor that showed up at the house in California for Mrs. Jackson was the doctor who testified in defense of Conrad Murray -- a Dr. Metzger [I think that's his name] ... which makes absolutely NO SENSE IMO ...

Sorry I don't have the link handy -- IIRC, this was reported by Paris and Mrs. J's attorney ?

Strange ... absolutely strange ... all of this !

I know! So many unanswered questions.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbiz/michael-jackson-mom-missing-person/index.html?c=&page=0

The doctor who examined Jackson at her home on July 14 was Dr. Allan Metzger, according to Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera. Metzger was a defense expert witness for Dr. Conrad Murray last year. Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.

Dr. Metzger was brought into Jackson's Calabasas, California, home "under false pretenses" by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. "We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger."

Paris is tweeting again: They said she was going to be home yesterday, why isn't my grandmother home? (paraphrased)

She posted at apx 12:20 am PDT. Earlier she had tweeted that she had "a really bomb nap" this afternoon.

~jmo~

BBM: All of these "excuses" have been made by Mrs. J's children ... so who knows what to really believe as all these "excuses" are coming straight from the Jackson clan ...

JMO and MOO ... but the only thing I will believe is when I hear it "straight from the horse's mouth" -- from Mrs. Jackson HERSELF as to what really happened ... that is IF and WHEN they allow her to show up ...

Ummmm the horse you speak of raised that pack of wolves. They're all pathological liars, if their lips are moving surely a lie a sure to follow! IMO

My opinion is that these money hungry, talentless losers want the KIDS so they can parade them around, put them on stage and exploit them for money. They want to get control of the kids and manipulate them and cheat them out of what their father left them. They want to "manage" the children and get paid a pretty penny for it and get a profit off of anything the kids would make.

Unbelievable 's!!!!!!!

Yes. And remember who raised this pack of wolves. Jussayin'.

Give the kids to Oprah. She's got more money that God and won't need to exploit them. And Prince Michael will be an adult in three years.

Kidding. But it's a better idea than KJ getting back her parental rights.

Ummmm the horse you speak of raised that pack of wolves. They're all pathological liars, if their lips are moving surely a lie a sure to follow! IMO

Ooops! Sorry! I didn't read to the end before I commented. I wasn't trying to copy you, honest! :D

I'm glad KJ is home, but is she staying in the Calabasas home or the Encino home? Guess we will have to wait and see.

The appearance on Nightline was so ridiculous. I mean, everyone is saying you have kidnapped this woman, you are controlling this woman, so your bright idea is to appear on tv surrounding this woman like this is some Taliban Hostage video?? With a prepared statement and no questions asked? The only thing missing was a couple of guns and a newspaper, geesh.

I don't think anything can convince me that this was just a R&R trip. It may have been in her mind, but Janet, Jermaine, Randy and Rebbie wouldn't even like Marlon see her. Why do they think its all fine for them but not their brother? Sorry, but if that woman is not capable of protecting herself then she is in no condition to care for those kids. If it was a normal situation it would be different. But these are 3 heirs to an enormous fortune - they need someone more in control of their own life.

BBM

Michael Jackson nicknamed him "Blanket". He called him Blanket in the Martin Bashir interview.

Because his name is Prince Michael II, and wasn't he the baby Michael was holding out a window, with a blanket covering his face? Hence, Blanket.
Why would anybody in their right mind give the same name to two different children? Sticking a number behind it somehow makes it okay. Would you want to go through life with the same name as your brother or sister? And then be stuck with a silly nickname to compensate for that? Geez.
When our son was a baby we called him Pookie for a few years, because he had the same first name as his daddy. But before he started preschool we started calling him by his first name. (His dad uses the shortened version.) Very few people now remember my son's nickname and that's convenient for them, he would probably deck them if they called him Pookie now. It was cute when he was a baby... not cute anymore!
I bet Blanket gets a lot of teasing at school. No wonder he never smiles!

Because his name is Prince Michael II, and wasn't he the baby Michael was holding out a window, with a blanket covering his face? Hence, Blanket.
Why would anybody in their right mind give the same name to two different children? Sticking a number behind it somehow makes it okay. Would you want to go through life with the same name as your brother or sister? And then be stuck with a silly nickname to compensate for that? Geez.
When our son was a baby we called him Pookie for a few years, because he had the same first name as his daddy. But before he started preschool we started calling him by his first name. (His dad uses the shortened version.) Very few people now remember my son's nickname and that's convenient for them, he would probably deck them if they called him Pookie now. It was cute when he was a baby... not cute anymore!

I think George Foreman named all of his sons George. He has six, IIRC.

Prince's name is actually Michael Joseph Jackson Jr, his nickname is Prince.

I'm glad KJ is home, but is she staying in the Calabasas home or the Encino home? Guess we will have to wait and see.

The appearance on Nightline was so ridiculous. I mean, everyone is saying you have kidnapped this woman, you are controlling this woman, so your bright idea is to appear on tv surrounding this woman like this is some Taliban Hostage video?? With a prepared statement and no questions asked? The only thing missing was a couple of guns and a newspaper, geesh.

I don't think anything can convince me that this was just a R&R trip. It may have been in her mind, but Janet, Jermaine, Randy and Rebbie wouldn't even like Marlon see her. Why do they think its all fine for them but not their brother? Sorry, but if that woman is not capable of protecting herself then she is in no condition to care for those kids. If it was a normal situation it would be different. But these are 3 heirs to an enormous fortune - they need someone more in control of their own life.

Exactly. Nothing will convince me either.

Ya all gotta read Prince's tweets make sure to click to read the entire thing;)

Apparently Janet is the ring leader according to Prince

Apparently Janet is the ring leader according to Prince

I think someone upthread got it right when they said Janet was trying to preserve her $ by trying to get some of this estate for her siblings. Otherwise they are going to keep coming after her to borrow more.

Who comes to the Jackson Family concerts anyway> Anybody buying tickets?

TIA !

Yep she was there along with Janet, Maureen, Stacy, a rep from the spa and either Randy or Jermaine. I don't know which but it wasn't both so I wonder where the other one was.

She read from a notebook. Basically said she was on vacation. Didn't bring a phone because she didn't want to. Whole mess caused by lies, yada yada.

She also said something to the effect that her personal assistant was calling in to check on the kids regularly. Guess someone shoulda told the kids that hmmmf.

And she she said she was "coming home today".

I know that some news outlets are reporting that it will be very easy for KJ to get custody back, but Prince and Paris are old enough to have an input, and it weighs pretty heavily.

Katherine Jackson apparently back home
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP
1 hour ago

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Jackson is apparently back home, reuniting with Michael Jackson's children after a judge temporarily took away her guardianship because of her days-long absence from them.

Paris Jackson tweeted early Thursday morning: "grandma's here! (hash)thankyougod." Katherine Jackson's son Marlon also posted a note on Twitter saying his mother had returned, adding she looked and sound great.

On Wednesday, judge removed her as guardian temporarily and named her grandson Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson as temporary caretaker of the late legend's three minor children amid a bitter family dispute over Michael Jackson's estate...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment/20120724/US.Jackson.Family.Dispute/?cid=hero_media

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back