CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM: Good ... about time they did "something" to help Mrs. Jackson ...

This is all very concerning because she is an elderly lady, who just happens to control a "fortune" !

I hope Mrs. J is okay ... she is surrounded by :silenced:

:waitasec: Just a thought and MOO, but I don't think this is the "end" of this story here ... There will be probably more drama from the :dramaqueen::dramaqueen: who just luv the spotlight and $$$$$ ...

:moo:

Thankfully she doesn't control anything and must make an accounting of the money she does spend.

I wonder if Dr. Conrad Murray is aware of all this going on. I wonder if perhaps there IS more to the story of how MJ died...just thinking out loud.

:seeya: bbm: I have been thinking the same thing !

Ever since it was reported by Mrs. Jackson's attorney Sandra Ribera that Dr. Metzger examined Mrs. J at her home in California -- AND -- that this Dr. Metzger was a witness FOR Conrad Murray at his trial -- my "radar" went through the roof !

Now WHY would a doctor -- who is affiliated with Conrad Murray who is sitting in jail for MJ's "death" -- show up at the Jackson home and examine Mrs. J ?

Absolutely makes no sense IMO ... Ya just can't make this stuff up !

:moo::moo::moo:

Where the heck has Latoya been? Someone have her tied up in a closet somewhere?

:seeya: bbm: I have been thinking the same thing !

Ever since it was reported by Mrs. Jackson's attorney Sandra Ribera that Dr. Metzger examined Mrs. J at her home in California -- AND -- that this Dr. Metzger was a witness FOR Conrad Murray at his trial -- my "radar" went through the roof !

Now WHY would a doctor -- who is affiliated with Conrad Murray who is sitting in jail for MJ's "death" -- show up at the Jackson home and examine Mrs. J ?

Absolutely makes no sense IMO ... Ya just can't make this stuff up !

:moo::moo::moo:

He only testified that mj wanted propfol he refused and had warned MJ about the dangers. He was called by the defense he had no affiliation with Murray

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: They must have her "tied up" with :silenced: on her mouth because there hasn't been even a peep from her ever since this drama started ...

:waitasec: Maybe they sent her to a "spa" as well ... :rolleyes:

BBM

I've been wondering where she is, too. And nothing from Papa Joe - when Mrs. Jackson said she thinks she may know who's behind all this I thought she might be thing about Joe.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: They must have her "tied up" with :silenced: on her mouth because there hasn't been even a peep from her ever since this drama started ...

:waitasec: Maybe they sent her to a "spa" as well ... :rolleyes:

Lol she probably learned her lesson the last time she blabbed "family business" the Jackson's didn't want known. She was forced to claim she was basically kidnapped & held hostage and forced to say those things.

He only testified that mj wanted propfol he refused and had warned MJ about the dangers. He was called by the defense he had no affiliation with Murray

BBM:

:fence: JMO and MOO ... but even if that is all he testified too -- AND -- even if he had no affiliation with Murray :

It is VERY HINKY and "raises my radar" that ANY DOCTOR that was involved in any way, whatsoever, in the Conrad Murray trial, would show up at the Jackson's home ...

Makes absolutely no sense IMO ...

I believe there is something very wrong and strange about this whole situation. Katherine Jackson doesn't strike me as one who would just go to a spa and not tell her grandchildren, since they are old enough to understand this. If they were babies, that would be a different story. The law needs to place a lot of weight on what Michael's children have to say; they are not stupid! Michael certainly did a good job in teaching his children how to use their voice when needed.

If Debbie Rowe stepped in and and took her kids back, bet that would be an eyeopener for the family. I wish she would!

If someone denied my grandchildren access to me in person or by phone, I would be an enraged animal!

Maybe she is a bit more grounded than the circus troupe that the children appear to be living with!

Someone said this earlier in the thread and I'll reiterate: Debbie Rowe is as maternal as a rock. She's had virtually no relationship with those kids. I don't think that would be the healthiest scenario, either.

Will be interesting to see if KJ is able to regain full custody of MJ's children since it seems evident that she is susceptible to possible and questionable influences by her own children with regard to MJ's children.

Will be interesting to see what the judge does in this case.

BBM

I've been wondering where she is, too. And nothing from Papa Joe - when Mrs. Jackson said she thinks she may know who's behind all this I thought she might be thing about Joe.

Oh, he has showed up! He's at the house that is being remodeled in Encino, not the Calabasas house. lolol

Joe Jackson has been living at the famous Jackson compound in Encino recently ... but no one knows how he got in ... and it appears he's a garden variety squatter.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/joe-jackson-squatter-michael-jackson-estate-encino-home/

Will be interesting to see if KJ is able to regain full custody of MJ's children since it seems evident that she is susceptible to possible and questionable influences by her own children with regard to MJ's children.

Will be interesting to see what the judge does in this case.

It'll be a tough decision. KJ is 82 years old and having to deal with teenagers is not an easy task. There is no question she loves those children but I do have concerns for her own well being (and the children too). This family feud must have added a lot of stress.

I know next to nothing about Tito's son so I can't really comment on whether he would be the appropriate person to take on full time custody or not. It was mentioned on one of the talk shows that he was the one to take over when KJ had to be away from the home.

How do the kids feel about him? Diana Ross is not a good choice either. Oh and Debbie......ummmmm NO NO NO

It'll be a tough decision. KJ is 82 years old and having to deal with teenagers is not an easy task. There is no question she loves those children but I do have concerns for her own well being (and the children too). This family feud must have added a lot of stress.

I know next to nothing about Tito's son so I can't really comment on whether he would be the appropriate person to take on full time custody or not. It was mentioned on one of the talk shows that he was the one to take over when KJ had to be away from the home.

How do the kids feel about him? Diana Ross is not a good choice either. Oh and Debbie......ummmmm NO NO NO

Yeah she loves her grandchildren, yet somehow that brings me no comfort knowing she did such a bang up job raising and protecting her own children. Children live what they learn......
Thank God for nannies!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back