CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LONDON (AP) — People across much of the planet were having problems accessing Twitter on Thursday, a day before the 2012 Olympic Games are expected to cause a spike in use of the micro-blogging site.

The company acknowledged the problem, saying in a statement that its engineers are "currently working to resolve the issue," although it didn't go into any further detail. Visitors to the site were greeted with the half-formed message: "Twitter is currently down for %(equals) reason %."

"We expect to be back in %(equals) deadline %," the site said.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Twitter-appears-down-across-much-of-planet-3737646.php

[KJ]
Had FULL Phone Access
at Arizona Resort

... [KJ] also had FREE WI-FI. ...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/katherine-jackson-phone-villa-miraval-resort-arizona/

Yes, as soon as her lawyer mentioned the place I went right to their website and it clearly says that phone access is available in your private rooms. I have noticed though that since the name of the place has come out it has changed from "wasn't allowed a phone" to "didn't want a phone". These people are expert backtrackers.

I wonder who's idea it was to have Katherine Jackson make a statement about this "incident" flanked by her children. The appearance was obviously staged.

Heaven forbid that I should give the Jackson clan any ideas, but if they are desperate for a source of income, they should have their own reality show.

:moo:

I wonder who's idea it was to have Katherine Jackson make a statement about this "incident" flanked by her children. The appearance was obviously staged.

Heaven forbid that I should give the Jackson clan any ideas, but if they are desperate for a source of income, they should have their own reality show.

:moo:

BBM: Yep ... those Jackson sure know how to "stage" a show, don't they ?:rolleyes:

BBM: This bunch of Jackson's would definitely get the "ratings" with a 'reality show' ... omg, can you just imagine how over-the-top it would be ... LOL :floorlaugh:

:cheers:

It'll be a tough decision. KJ is 82 years old and having to deal with teenagers is not an easy task. There is no question she loves those children but I do have concerns for her own well being (and the children too). This family feud must have added a lot of stress.

I know next to nothing about Tito's son so I can't really comment on whether he would be the appropriate person to take on full time custody or not. It was mentioned on one of the talk shows that he was the one to take over when KJ had to be away from the home.

How do the kids feel about him? Diana Ross is not a good choice either. Oh and Debbie......ummmmm NO NO NO

BBM: according to various reports, the kids, their lawyers and the lawyers repping the estate were all supportive of TJ's motion to file for custody.

It'll be a tough decision. KJ is 82 years old and having to deal with teenagers is not an easy task. There is no question she loves those children but I do have concerns for her own well being (and the children too). This family feud must have added a lot of stress.

I know next to nothing about Tito's son so I can't really comment on whether he would be the appropriate person to take on full time custody or not. It was mentioned on one of the talk shows that he was the one to take over when KJ had to be away from the home.

How do the kids feel about him? Diana Ross is not a good choice either. Oh and Debbie......ummmmm NO NO NO

Trent has been closely involved in their life since they were born and has been the primary caretaker since Michael died. He's the one that makes sure the kids were fed and taken care of anytime they are out or at a concert.

I just pray that once KJ gets away from those leeches that she gets her head on straight and Trent remains the guardian.

Trent has been closely involved in their life since they were born and has been the primary caretaker since Michael died. He's the one that makes sure the kids were fed and taken care of anytime they are out or at a concert.

I just pray that once KJ gets away from those leeches that she gets her head on straight and Trent remains the guardian.

Trent is not the one who filed for guardianship. TJ (guardian) is Tito Jackson, Jr. Trent Jackson filed the missing persons report. But, yes, TJ has been closely and actively involved in the kid's lives, even before MJ's death.

ETA: Trent is my hero, though. He's the one who, allegedly, punched jermaine in his big ol' peanut head during the driveway altercation.

Ya know what, though? At least as far as Janet goes, it won't hurt her career.

I know Michael is dead but let's not forget that he was in hot water TWICE for allegedly molesting little boys and here we are all discussing his musical greatness and his wonderful parenting. All else is forgotten. And his estate is worth an obscene amount of money.

People see what they want to see and if they love Janet, this won't matter to them for long, if at all.

Just my opinion.

Trent is not the one who filed for guardianship. TJ (guardian) is Tito Jackson, Jr. Trent Jackson filed the missing persons report. But, yes, TJ has been closely and actively involved in the kid's lives, even before MJ's death.

How is Trent related? TIA

Prince just tweeted .. these tweets are not our own ..

hmmm ...

BBM: Yep ... those Jackson sure know how to "stage" a show, don't they ?:rolleyes:

BBM: This bunch of Jackson's would definitely get the "ratings" with a 'reality show' ... omg, can you just imagine how over-the-top it would be ... LOL :floorlaugh:

:cheers:

Of course, the Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would make regular appearances on the show :Banane48

Ya know what, though? At least as far as Janet goes, it won't hurt her career.

I know Michael is dead but let's not forget that he was in hot water TWICE for allegedly molesting little boys and here we are all discussing his musical greatness and his wonderful parenting. All else is forgotten. And his estate is worth an obscene amount of money.

People see what they want to see and if they love Janet, this won't matter to them for long, if at all.

Just my opinion.

I'll be 100% honest with you... I really dont believe mj touched those little boys. The first alleged victim from the 90's apparently confessed, after MJ's death, that his father made him lie and say mj molested him, so they could sue. The biggest mistake mj made was settling out of court with that family. It opened the doors to other money hungry vultures. Do I think MJ's relationship was a little...odd? Yeah. But I don't think he did them any harm.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ody-michael-kids-katherine-loses-guardianship

Los Angeles Judge Mitchell Beckloff made the ruling Wednesday morning, appointing Tito Jackson's son as the temporary guardian of Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson.

Trent Jackson son of Tito Jackson is the temporary guardian...from above article and various others.

I don't understand what you are saying.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ody-michael-kids-katherine-loses-guardianship

Los Angeles Judge Mitchell Beckloff made the ruling Wednesday morning, appointing Tito Jackson's son as the temporary guardian of Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson.

Trent Jackson son of Tito Jackson is the temporary guardian...from above article and various others.

I don't understand what you are saying.

That article makes no mention of anyone named Trent. Trent Jackson is not TJ. Trent is a nephew of Katherine and Joe. TJ IS tito's son. His real name is Tito Jackson, Jr. He goes by the name TJ.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/story/2012-07-26/who-is-tj-jackson/56503904/1

Cousin TJ (Tito Joseph, after his father and grandfather)

I'll be 100% honest with you... I really dont believe mj touched those little boys. The first alleged victim from the 90's apparently confessed, after MJ's death, that his father made him lie and say mj molested him, so they could sue. The biggest mistake mj made was settling out of court with that family. It opened the doors to other money hungry vultures. Do I think MJ's relationship was a little...odd? Yeah. But I don't think he did them any harm.

I disagree, I think he did all that and more, but even if he was innocent, accusations like that combined with his odd behavior can often be a career killer.

I really just meant that even though Janet may be showing her behind right now, I don't think it'll hurt her in the long run.

I totally respect differing opinions on the MJ thing, tho, especially since he was not found guilty of anything. That's the thing about our justice system. It ain't perfect but it's the best there is, IMHO. :)

Oh ok I think I understand????
Tito Jackson has sons named Tito Joe Jackson, Taryll Adren Jackson, and Toriano Adaryll Jackson Jr. They are in a group called 3T.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_names_of_Tito_Jackson's_children#ixzz21ksNMLoF

and Trent Jackson is Joe Jackson's nephew but.....

Trent (TJ) Jackson, 34, has been appointed temporary guardian of the late Michael Jackson's children Wednesday in Los Angeles, cnn.com reported.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/article.aspx?subjectid=371&articleid=20120725_371_0_TrentT388021

Now I'm so confused but as long as they consider the kids input and it might be good for KJ to be relieved of the whole deal. She would be taken care of of course.

Paris Jackson Happily Tweets About Grandmother Katherine's Return, Brother Prince Slams Family Drama
Peter Gicas, eonline
7 minutes ago

After what no doubt started to feel like forever, Michael Jackson 's daughter Paris was finally able to tweet that her grandmother, Katherine, was back home again.

"grandma's here! #thankyougod," the 14-year-old wrote early Thursday, adding : "5 hours of sleep last night, been awake for 23 ... time to #hibernate."

However, while Paris has been very vocal via Twitter regarding her grandmother's whereabouts over the past week, her brother Prince has been silent. Until now.

Katherine Jackson Not Kidnapped, "Devastated" to Lose Custody of Michael's Kids

The eldest of the late pop star's children tweeted the following regarding all the drama surrounding his family...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120726/b333256/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back