CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:seeya: Oh I'm so happy, I looked up images of TJ Jackson,Jr and that is who I thought Trent was.
So I'm happy now. That is the one I've been calling Trent but it's TJ. Ok I'm happy and not confused now...LOL and yes he does have Faboulous eyebrows, and everything else! He is gorgeous isn't he?

Edited to add, I just found pictures of Trent Jackson and he is NOT who I've been thinking of. It was TJ Jr all along.

Thank you guys for your patience for putting up with my ignorance!

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/katherine_jackson_elder_abuse_trent_nephew_missing_persons_report_investigation_072312.php

Trent Jackson, the son of Joe Jackson’s brother, currently lives with Katherine Jackson at their Calabasas home. For years, the family has suspected that Trent has been profiting from stories surrounding his cousins … Paris, Prince and Blanket, even selling exclusive photo opportunities and stories to a tabloid.

I guess the family doesn't like Trent because he protects the kids and Katherine against them. He filed the missing persons report.

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/katherine_jackson_elder_abuse_trent_nephew_missing_persons_report_investigation_072312.php

Trent Jackson, the son of Joe Jackson’s brother, currently lives with Katherine Jackson at their Calabasas home. For years, the family has suspected that Trent has been profiting from stories surrounding his cousins … Paris, Prince and Blanket, even selling exclusive photo opportunities and stories to a tabloid.

I guess the family doesn't like Trent because he protects the kids and Katherine against them.

That is the blog that one of either Randy, Jermaine or Janet have input in or influence over. If you go back through the tread there's been a few comments about that earlier.

You all may laugh about the Jackson's having a Reality Show but THEY ALREADY HAD ONE...

It was a flop and was on A and E in 2009.....
See Below:

Jackson family launch their own reality TV show

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8406705.stm

Randy Jackson Admits Jackson Family Reality Show Was A Mistake
31 Dec 2009 ... Today in Tweet Beat, Randy Jackson says it was too soon after MJ's death to film a reality show, and ...
jezebel.com/...jackson-admits-jackson-family-reality-show.../gallery/ - Cached

The Jackson Family reality show trailer - YouTube
42 sec - 28 Oct 2009
Uploaded by WoooHaVideo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0_M5QE84Kk

:seeya: Oh I'm so happy, I looked up images of TJ Jackson,Jr and that is who I thought Trent was.
So I'm happy now. That is the one I've been calling Trent but it's TJ. Ok I'm happy and not confused now...LOL and yes he does have Faboulous eyebrows, and everything else! He is gorgeous isn't he?

Edited to add, I just found pictures of Trent Jackson and he is NOT who I've been thinking of. It was TJ Jr all along.

Thank you guys for your patience for putting up with my ignorance!

No worries! There's a gazillion people in that family, confusion is inevitable. And yes, tj is gorgeous. He bears a striking resemblance to MJ circa thriller era.

Ya know what, though? At least as far as Janet goes, it won't hurt her career.

I know Michael is dead but let's not forget that he was in hot water TWICE for allegedly molesting little boys and here we are all discussing his musical greatness and his wonderful parenting. All else is forgotten. And his estate is worth an obscene amount of money.

People see what they want to see and if they love Janet, this won't matter to them for long, if at all.

Just my opinion.

I will never forget! I do not credit him for parenting, I've repeatedly credited the nannies

IMO its not about money for Janet...it's jealousy. ....

I'll be 100% honest with you... I really dont believe mj touched those little boys. The first alleged victim from the 90's apparently confessed, after MJ's death, that his father made him lie and say mj molested him, so they could sue. The biggest mistake mj made was settling out of court with that family. It opened the doors to other money hungry vultures. Do I think MJ's relationship was a little...odd? Yeah. But I don't think he did them any harm.

Jordan never recanted.

A fake article was circulated by the Jackson spin team & was quickly debunked.

[KJ], Family Talk with Arizona Reporter
[reporter] discusses time spent with the Jacksons as media rumors surge.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/katherine-jackson-family-talk-arizona-reporter-16863793

Good grief, that was about staged as it can be! Since when did KJ need to read her answers. She was on Piers Morgan's show in May and didn't need to read anything!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wX18Fwft9M"]Katherine Jackson Interview with Piers Morgan (May 14, 2012) [1/5] - YouTube[/ame]

I will never forget! I do not credit him for parenting, I've repeatedly credited the nannies

IMO its not about money for Janet...it's jealousy. ....

Yeah, I don't defend MJ at all. The only reason I care about this story are because there are children involved, and possible elder abuse. Someone needs to stop this crazy family.

No worries! There's a gazillion people in that family, confusion is inevitable. And yes, tj is gorgeous. He bears a striking resemblance to MJ circa thriller era.

I think he looks a lot like the guy on criminal minds and he's the main reason I watch that show!

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

prince will repost the image of the text
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

1m Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

“if you continue with your lives , i will continue with the truth” prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its us tweeting
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

2m Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

the thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Radar online has it covered. Sorry I can't post a link

That is the blog that one of either Randy, Jermaine or Janet have input in or influence over. If you go back through the tread there's been a few comments about that earlier.

OK, thanks. I haven't been able to keep up as much as I would like to do. I wonder who Joe Jackson's brother is? I think I'm having brain freeze.

I think twitter is having some service disruptions

Here is an e-card for the Jackson family:
576201_446825175340563_682683969_n.jpg

Paris, you keep fighting for you and your brothers!

Yeah, I don't defend MJ at all. The only reason I care about this story are because there are children involved, and possible elder abuse. Someone needs to stop this crazy family.

Yes ma'am! That is exactly right. We always talk about breaking the cycle when it comes to abuse; I would love to see MJ's adorable kiddos grow up in a safe, loving environment!

Michaels Justice ‏@ACMC_

CNN has now confirmed that Prince Jackson Twitter was HACKED, this afternoon and SOMEONE is trying to prevent him... http://fb.me/1zwj9lU7p

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back